The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old Empty
PostSubject: Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old   Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:08 am

These pups were born February 28th. There is 6 female and 3 males none are forsale but looking for potential co/own home for 1. I will ONLY co/own the pup out. These pups are going to be an important part in the T-N-T future I am hoping. I wanting to be sure that I am constantly updated on the pup and still have access to the dogs offspring that is why I am only doing co/own. These pics were taken Friday.

Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old All

Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old Females

Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old Males
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old   Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:16 am

Awww they are some cutie puppies!!!!!!flower
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old   Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:43 pm

TY I believe these will steal my heart just like Pepsi has I love all of my dogs especially my offspring from her but Pepsi has a special place in my heart always and this is going to be her last breeding so it makes it more special. This was a half brother/sister breeding. The whole point was to get a replacement for Pepsi was the main thing and she done it alright and gave me plenty of girls to choose from. Her two daughters I am hoping will be able to fill their mother shoes in my program. I had more plans for Pepsi but this will of made her 5th litter and to me that is to much I only really got 2 good breedings with her that I have pups off of and was unable to get a female out of the Dozer breeding so we decided this one will be her last and she should go out with a bang to her half brother b/c literally as far as pedigree (wont know anything else about them for a while) they are almost identical match to mom. I have big plans for these pups and all are going to working homes so be ready to see them hitting the show/weight pull scene in the near future. I do plan on starting my show career with the rest of my dogs soon as long as hubby gets off his high horse and starts letting me go whether he can go with or not lol. Okay well I've wrote a book lol thanks for the compliment I know I'm excited about them hope they become all that I'm hoping and more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old   Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 9:51 pm

Here is wishing you the best. I hope that all your hopes and dreams of the show circle become a reality. I would love to someday hae a dog that I could show but I'm a sucker for the shelter dogs. I can't wait to see these little guys in the near future I'm sure they will do amazing things.sunny
Back to top Go down
raider
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old   Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:10 pm

Looks like a very good breeding. Beautiful pups, good luck with them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old   Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pepsi/Gig 2 weeks old
Page 1 of 1