The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So what happened?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

So what happened? Empty
PostSubject: So what happened?   So what happened? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:33 pm

Where did everyone go??????? Hello is any one on this site???? We need some ideas to get the ball rolling on here. Anyone got some ideas????
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

So what happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what happened?   So what happened? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:38 pm

Been wondering the same thing I have no real ideas other then ppl getting new people to join and trying to get some posting going on. thats all i know that we could do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

So what happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what happened?   So what happened? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:52 am

I think that we need to have something that other sites don't have. I'm just not sure what that would be. I have noticed gopit is slow right now too. i will put on my thinking cap and see if I can think of something. Please jot down any and every idea you have. Thanks Sharon
Back to top Go down
sw_df27
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
sw_df27

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-11-29

So what happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what happened?   So what happened? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:03 pm

Surely with the warm weather there will be people posting alot of pics soon or maybe everyone is outside since it's starting to get warm..............
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

So what happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what happened?   So what happened? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:44 am

LOL not warm here right now it was on friday it was 75 but its been cold since yesterday morning heck it snowed real heavy for like 2 hours here lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

So what happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what happened?   So what happened? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:47 am

Well, Now that I have my own forums from the same supplier I can tell you that getting traffic to come your way is difficult. I went around to other sites recruiting their members. I got baned from one site and they called me a troll..LMAO
However, I did find out that you can submit your URL to a few different search engines so that you chances of being found even though you don't have a dot com address can be improved. I wonder if Andy knows this.
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

So what happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what happened?   So what happened? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:16 pm

I don't know maybe you should pm with the info. I just can't figure out how to get any discussions going. I belonged to one forum and we had all kinds of debates and games. It was a lot of fun until some mean person hacked it and deleted everything.Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sw_df27
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
sw_df27

So what happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what happened?   So what happened? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:19 pm

yeah I think I was on that forum as well it was really good too!!!
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

So what happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what happened?   So what happened? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:21 pm

Yeah you were. Most everyone on there was from across the puddle. I think you and I were the only Americans. It was fun. We should try some of those things. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
sw_df27
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
sw_df27

So what happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what happened?   So what happened? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 2:29 am

sounds good to me I'll just have to think It's been awhile can't really remember all the stuff we did but it was fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So what happened? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what happened?   So what happened? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: