The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coming back to where it all started for me on the Internet!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowgames
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Coming back to where it all started for me on the Internet! Empty
PostSubject: Coming back to where it all started for me on the Internet!   Coming back to where it all started for me on the Internet! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:49 am

This was one of my favorite places to go and get away from the normal people of the world and a place where "we" doggers and newbies could be ourselves without a firing squad. I have came home so let's get this board going again. I have plenty of time to have fun when I am suppose to be working. Can we guess who I am??????????? I was so very, very, very green about 1 1/2 ago, still green but I have a tad bit more knowledge of dogs than before. Hint, love my blues!!! Only guy who shows a 70lb blue dog in ADBA and can win with it! I live in the heart of the Midwest and I can be a real J@ck@ss sometimes (being modest with the sometimes-all the time, lol) A little busy today but I will see you soon!
Back to top Go down
JhnsonsTOFK
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Coming back to where it all started for me on the Internet! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming back to where it all started for me on the Internet!   Coming back to where it all started for me on the Internet! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:51 pm

wb ..
Back to top Go down

Coming back to where it all started for me on the Internet!
Page 1 of 1