The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*

Go down 
+8
trejos kennels
Judy
Pantera2006
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
schismatickennels
APBT4ME
Oldfort
LegendsMami
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Empty
PostSubject: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 11:50 am

**For those of you who don't know I have been having problems w/ Tasha beating up Legend and just not doing well in a multidog home** Tasha came to visit me today. All was great and she was fine with Legend. Wasnt bossy or anything. These pictures were literally a few hours ago. Didnt even have a problem with Gemyni through her crate. Her and Legend were playing all day today. And then about an hour ago I told Tasha to go upstairs due to her barking and acting up over someone walking past the house. She refused to go. So I got up and told her again "Tasha Upstairs" like I would normally do she kept up running around the living room like an idiot. So I grabbed her by her collar to lead her to the steps while saying Tasha Upstairs Now. Well we didnt even make it to the steps because this little $%^&* grabbed my wrist and arm! I didnt realize until I seen my mom get up with a weird look on her face and something in her hand. And when I looked down she was trying to repeatly bite my arm. I lifted her up my her collar so her front legs werent touching the ground and when she did that she loosened her grip and I pulled my arm out! As I'm screaming some not so nice things at her and following behind her as she went growling up the steps I'm thinking I'm gonna kill her! I'm really going to take her @$$ out! I calmed some as I got upstairs my mom on my heels and just put Tasha in the spare room and shut the door. I came downstairs and called my grandparents as I am NOT and will be D@MNED if I'm going to take her back to my grandparents or rehome this dog! That could have been one of my grandparents she bit and I will not have that! And I'm defintely not going to adopt her out to anyone. Especially with little kids.(As she is very overprotective of little ones) That situation could have gotten ugly! And I'm glad Legend was in his crate and not out as I dont even want to imagine what could have happen if he would have seen her biting me! So she will be put to sleep in the next couple of days. And yes I am okay. I have some teeth marks and a little bruising but it could have been alot worse! From now on I'm strictly APBT's! I will NEVER own another breed. I will always open my home to a dog in need and adopt the dog out but never ever own another breed!
Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* 153-5363_IMG
Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* 153-5360_IMG
Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* 153-5358_IMG
Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* 153-5355_IMG

Last edited by on Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 11:51 am

Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* 153-5365_IMG
Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* 153-5371_IMG
Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* 153-5349_IMG
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 12:08 pm

see my reply on Go pit

Really sorry to hear that, what now?
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 12:15 pm

She will be put to sleep tomorrow. If not in the next couple of days. I really don't trust her anymore and I defintely wouldnt trust her in the hands of someone else!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 2:32 pm

Oh no!! affraid

What the heck got into her?

Sorryto hear about this, but you are making the right decision.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 5:03 pm

sorry this happened to you!! Really sucks when you did such a good thing for her. You are doing the right thing though. If it were me heck we would have been equally messed up cause I bite back lmao. I would have flipped her butt so fast and see Sierra is always out as is Midas and Kikie so it would have been a mess here.

With the first yard fight I had here Rayne bite my finger trying to get my mom's girl and when Sierra and Triton saw the blood flow from my hand they all attacked her. She was pretty bad off to so yep your lucky your boy was put up or that girl may have been put to sleep that night by him! It took three or four of us to get them off of her and put up but I was glad they protected me. I still have the mark and the guy I got rayne from told me to put her down but I couldn't cause honestly it was my fault for not making her aware of where I was. Now had she biten me intentionally then I would have put her down on the spot!
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 4:39 am

redsky wrote:
. If it were me heck we would have been equally messed up cause I bite back lmao.

lol. The first thing I though was to pop her one or two good times! lol

You know the place where I'm going to take her to be put down told me I have to wait 14 days after she bit me before they will put her down! Shocked I'm like hello? She freakin bit me w/ the intention to do some damage! So I said what is she going to really have to attack me before you put her down asap? This lady said well you can board her at a kennel! No I'm like oh just board her where I'll put someone else in jeapordy(sp) of being bitten worse then me. If she thought nothing of biteing me I'm sure she's attack a stranger lady!...Ugh! So now I have to find a place that will do it sooner then that b/c I don't want her in my house! Especially if this happens again and Legend's out!
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 4:57 am

Where do you live again?
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 5:04 am

Pennsylvania
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 5:17 am

Man I really feel bad for your situation, its heck having to put a dog down that you love regardless of the bite. But then when someone won't do it, it makes you question what you are doing in a way. I think you are doing the right thing, I just hate that you have to wait, its not fair to you or the dog at all. Good luck, hopefully things will get better for you.

I commend you for taking care of the problem as quickly as possible though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
American

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 5:23 am

OMG legend! Sorry to hear such a thing...I dont think I know, but did you rescue Tasha? I was bitten along time ago by someones rott and now after haveing pitbulls, I agree with you I WILL NEVER own any other breed. I can only imagine the mess you would of had if Legend was out, probably the same kind of mess I would of had.....Sorry again legend.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 5:29 am

I am definately not trying to start a fight here guys, but its not the breed of dog that makes it bite, its the way its raised. Something in that dog just doesn't tolerate the discipline, or the way of life, and it snaps. Please don't blame it on the breed though, because that's not better than anyone blaming the "pit bulls" for what is going on in this world today with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 5:33 am

schismatickennels wrote:
I am definately not trying to start a fight here guys, but its not the breed of dog that makes it bite, its the way its raised. Something in that dog just doesn't tolerate the discipline, or the way of life, and it snaps. Please don't blame it on the breed though, because that's not better than anyone blaming the "pit bulls" for what is going on in this world today with them.

I totally agree Michelle! I have been bitten by pits and other breeds as well but I will still walk my ass up on a dog and not worry cause I bite back lol. I don't own other breeds currently but it is not due to any type of bias. I've had several different breeds and my heart just stays with pits. Question if your pit turned and bit you would that make you never own another pit?
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 7:02 am

I am sorry to hear that you have to go through this. I have been there. Only my dog at the time, a younger dog (lab mix), had bitten my 3 year old nephew in the face. It was bad, but the dog was taken to the pound, they held him for the 10 days and put him down. It's never easy to go through, but you have to watch the signs, and take care of the problem before the situation becomes far worse, like in my case.

As for your question Christie..... I would have to honestly say that it would totally depend on the situation, how bad the bite was and why the bite happened. If it was severe, then i probally couldn't own another pit. Exspecially if it involved my kids. It would always be at the back of my mind, dispite knowing that all dogs are different. But then, I don't know, I would have to be faced with it before I could say for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 7:23 am

schismatickennels wrote:
But then when someone won't do it, it makes you question what you are doing in a way. I think you are doing the right thing, I just hate that you have to wait, its not fair to you or the dog at all.

Yeah thats the thing thats pissing me off. I just want to go have it done and get it over with and cry and get it over with all ready. I don't wanna drag it out. And have to look at her everyday for the next 14 days!

schismatickennels wrote:

Oh no I'm not saying its the breed of dog at all. As I've said on another forum once Tasha passed on it was strictly APBT's from then on out. I've always raised her with me doing the discipline. I got her from my Uncle when she was 6 months. He was going to give her away. But I loved her so much I wouldnt let it happen. I moved to a big house 2-3 years ago where she had alot of room to run. She was hardly ever disciplined because she hardly ever did anything wrong or misbehaved. And I'm thinking thats probably where her and I issues started to come in. And then once I got Legend she was fine with him for the first 8 months. B/c she had a buddy to play with and a new "baby". But the thing is I always grab her by her collar so it didnt seem like a big deal. And she knows upstairs means basically she needs some chill out time. But the weird thing is that my Uncle can come here and tell her to do something and her butt is up and moving to go do it. Somewhere I did something wrong.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 7:27 am

redsky wrote:
Question if your pit turned and bit you would that make you never own another pit?

Nope. I was raised with APBT's my whole life. I witnessed a APBT(who had some screws loose) attack an 8 year old girl. I STILL own 2 currently. The reason why I got Tasha in the first place is because I'm a dog lover. I wasnt going to see her being taken away. And since I have a big heart toward dogs I took her in. Does this mean now I'm going to be nervous or scared around German Shepherds? Nope. I've been bitten so many times by alot of different breeds of dogs that I didnt even realize Tasha had my arm in her mouth until my mom was about to knock her upside the head with something. Does this mean I will never open up my home to a German Shepherd in need? heck no! Very Happy I WILL always open my home up to ANY breed of dog that needs help. Cool
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 8:44 am

LegendsMami wrote:
redsky wrote:
Question if your pit turned and bit you would that make you never own another pit?

Nope. I was raised with APBT's my whole life. I witnessed a APBT(who had some screws loose) attack an 8 year old girl. I STILL own 2 currently. The reason why I got Tasha in the first place is because I'm a dog lover. I wasnt going to see her being taken away. And since I have a big heart toward dogs I took her in. Does this mean now I'm going to be nervous or scared around German Shepherds? Nope. I've been bitten so many times by alot of different breeds of dogs that I didnt even realize Tasha had my arm in her mouth until my mom was about to knock her upside the head with something. Does this mean I will never open up my home to a German Shepherd in need? heck no! Very Happy I WILL always open my home up to ANY breed of dog that needs help. Cool

Good to know Wink . I noticed you said you didn't realize she had biten you which made me feel you weren't really focusing on it being her breed that caused it and that's all i wanted said. I have found if you don't put your foot down when they are young and make them understand that you will kick that butt if you have to then they will be just like children and challenge you till you do put your foot in their butt but when they are adults it's kind of too late to do just like with kids. I raise my pits just like my children and I install respect in both sets of my kids (human and canine) and fear to a certain extent. Now i'm not saying I want them to fear my hand no not ever but I want them to fear defying me. I want them to know when you do something bad I will beat your butt at the same time I love on them afterwards to let them know yea i beat that butt yet I still love you with all my heart ya just did a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2006 9:08 am

OMG!!!! Im so sorry about that!!!! affraid
Im going through the same thing... Sad I know its hard, but you are doing better by everyone else.... Read some of the posts that people left for me... I know that getting this dog out down, might save another bite!!!
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 12:22 am

redsky wrote:

Good to know Wink . I noticed you said you didn't realize she had biten you which made me feel you weren't really focusing on it being her breed that caused it and that's all i wanted said. I have found if you don't put your foot down when they are young and make them understand that you will kick that butt if you have to then they will be just like children and challenge you till you do put your foot in their butt but when they are adults it's kind of too late to do just like with kids. I raise my pits just like my children and I install respect in both sets of my kids (human and canine) and fear to a certain extent. Now i'm not saying I want them to fear my hand no not ever but I want them to fear defying me. I want them to know when you do something bad I will beat your butt at the same time I love on them afterwards to let them know yea i beat that butt yet I still love you with all my heart ya just did a bad thing.

Your right I must not have been firm enough when she was younger. She recently just started challenging me. I always make her do what I told her to do even if she tried to hesitate or refuse.
Now with Legend and Gemyni whatever I say they do it not less than a millisecond after I tell them.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 4:25 am

She also just came back! She might not enjoy being challenged. I dont know how the authority works where she has been staying.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 6:02 am

Oldfort wrote:
She also just came back! She might not enjoy being challenged. I dont know how the authority works where she has been staying.

They are more firm then me! Especially mu Uncle(the one who gave her to me) He's there everyday. Maybe thats what it is.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 7:30 am

Dont worry, I got your back on the other site!!
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 8:23 am

Oldfort wrote:
Dont worry, I got your back on the other site!!

Thanks I know you do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2006 9:01 am

I know this is hard. You have our support.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:49 am

Yep, ya got mine too!!! Smile Cool
Cuz im VP...... LOL JK...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next