The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jethro- El Grande leezard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Jethro- El Grande leezard Empty
PostSubject: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 4:05 am

Here lizard lizard lizard. hehe this is jethro a black throated monitor

Jethro- El Grande leezard Captured2000010800004ew0

Jethro- El Grande leezard Captured2000-01-0800003-1

Here is another one same species but not lizard, juss an example of how big they can get. bout 7ft jethro aint nerly this big but with out his tail hes a good arm length. Hes got a while for his head is like this, you could feed small dogs to this thing
Jethro- El Grande leezard LZD_0006024_20030721160154x_scaled_
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 4:26 am

Man I gotta get pics of my savanna monitor up here. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 5:25 am

Yeah you do id like to see it. Big monitors are way better than snakes hands down.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 5:57 am

Thats a cute lil bugger..lol I got a ball python, Igor is his name. I want an Iguanna Smile How old is he??
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 9:44 am

Wow that thing is cool.
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeTue Dec 05, 2006 11:14 am

Ive had an iguana named Edwardo. I also had 2 ball pythons name Gian and Gipsy. Balls are very beautiful but boring. Jethro climbs around the cage all the time. heck hang from the top of the cage and walk across it, its really cool to watch him. He can see very well as a snake cant see all too good. Jethro can see all the way across the room when i walk in the room with mice and starts goin nuts. Hes a lil over a year old. Monitors cost a lil more but definatly worth it. They eat alot though more than a snake.
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

PostSubject: heres a good pic   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 11:55 am

Jethro- El Grande leezard Jethro
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 12:51 pm

schismatickennels wrote:
Man I gotta get pics of my savanna monitor up here. lol

Hey Terry has a savanna monitor, says it's a mean lil bugger lol.
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 3:32 am

they are mean but after a while they get bigger and get used to you so it aint that big deal. He knows who i am and he knows my hand, but if hes hungry heck still go for you. But he never gets over bein handled, When its bath time I gotta sneak him when hes asleep. Grab em by the base of the head and the base of the tail and I got em. Their claws and tail are enough to make anything drop it. When he was really little all you had to do was walk by the tank and he would let out this deep loud hiss and slap at the tank. But hes cool now you can get close to the tank and look at him and heck move closer and just look right back at you.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 4:04 am

TheGingerBreadman wrote:
Yeah you do id like to see it. Big monitors are way better than snakes hands down.
tongue tongue Razz Razz
To you too!!!! bom
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 7:58 am

Ive owned many snakes too, and monitors are more active. Snakes are very attractive though while a monitor looks Dinosaur like. Ill get a video of him eatin a gerbil for you
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:30 am

^^^^^ Awesome..... I like the lizards, They are awesome.... I like the snakes , just cuz im startin out with the whole scene, so they are easy... I wanna upgrade and such.. but soon enough...
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 10:27 am

He goes for my fingers
Jethro- El Grande leezard Th_thefeeding00001
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 10:35 am

Dude!!! That is so why i will not get one of those... pale That was awesome, but gross at the same time.... My snakes dont eat like that... They suffocate it first then eat it whole!!! Wow... That was rough.... LMAO.. meh.. its life right???
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 3:12 am

Heres another one i call still kickin
Jethro- El Grande leezard Th_Captured2002-12-1300000
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 4:57 am

Hahahahhaha Right on!!! I will get one of Cyndi.. Its not that exciting tho...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jethro- El Grande leezard   Jethro- El Grande leezard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jethro- El Grande leezard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: PICTURES-
Jump to: