The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

White dogs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 7:54 am

I don't know how you guys who have white dogs clean!!!! confused I gave Gemyni I bath today. She goes outside to go potty and comes right back in and she's dirty! WTF? This is driving me crazy!
Back to top Go down
redsky

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 7:44 pm

There is a powder and a spray you can use that will help with that so you won't take a way her skin's moisture by bathing a lot. The liquid spray i have is purple and has bleach in it to help maintain the white really works good. Chaka doesn't have a lot of white but the bit she does have she tends to look extremely nasty when dirty lol.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 12:28 am

I'll have to get some of that. Its really hard keeping her clean since half of her body is white(head,neck,chest,feet,belly and tip of her tail). Now Legend's chest and neck are white. He's always nice and clean! Wink
Back to top Go down
American

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 1:13 am

I have a shampoo that is purple, its made for white dogs. I got it from petsmart. Cant remember the name though cause Im out of it! I used some stuff called Minute groom, on babu when I couldnt give him a bath and it removed all the dried mud from his fur and nails. It comes in a spray bottle. Just spray it on and wipe it off..works really good.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 2:39 am

Sorry, thats why i have black dogs....hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
redsky

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 5:10 am

ok the stuff i have in the purple spray is pro-line self rinse plus it's a shampoo plus whitener and it's suppose to be #1 in the world lol. I got this from a friend that is a show breeder and trainer.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 5:28 am

Okay! I'm going to have to hunt both down! lol I can't have my babygirl outside looking like a total dirt ball! LOL
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:55 pm

I don't understand how you guys in towns have dirty dogs and me on a farm have clean ones Shocked I brush my dogs but hardley ever bathe them. In the summer thay have their swimming pool that is cleaned every day and in the winter they roll around in the snow when we have it.

I feel so sorry for you guys Crying or Very sad Wink
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 10:48 pm

I've given up trying to keep Hemi clean No Its a never ending battle.

He only gets a bath if he stinks really bad or is extemely dirty. Other than that i have the "waterless bath" stuff. It works pretty good.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 12:40 am

It's only the white on Gemyni that gets dirty. Her face looks so dirty sometimes. I'm embarassed to bring her outside like that! lol. Legend's white on him never gets dirty. They usually get a bath every 2 weeks. I try to make it longer or crank up the heat b/c Gemyni is scared of the blow dryer! Legend loves it<<Goofball! lol
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:24 am

Hahahahhaha Awwwww You hurt their feelings.... lol afro
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:48 am

Legend knows he's super silly! He just can't help it! lol...Yesterday I was walking him and we went by a winnie the pooh christmas ornament. He gets nose to nose with it looks at at it. I'm like come on Legend. He jumps way over my head straight up into the air when he lands he spins around facing the winnie the pooh and jumps down into a play bow! I'm like WTF was that all about Legend and busted out Laughing! lol
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:52 am

Hahahaha ya that would be funny to watch!!! What was he thinking??? drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

White dogs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: White dogs?   White dogs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White dogs?
Page 1 of 1