The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
LegendsMami
APBT4ME
trejos kennels
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:40 am

pequenas in labor right now!!!!!!!!!!come to find out I was only coutning 62 days and so today is the 67th day....LOL anyway she is in labor right now I will let you guys know what happens!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:47 am

affraid affraid affraid

Take lots of pics!!!
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:29 am

Oh wow! Yup take pics when you get a minute Im sure you'll be busy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:31 am

YAY!!!!!!!!! cheers Good luck!!!!! Im so happy for you!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:42 pm

Well what did she have? bounce Where are the pictures!!!!!!!!???????

Congrats this is so exiciting!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 10:23 pm

I wanna see! I wanna see!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:16 pm

Major congrads!!!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:18 pm

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:15 am

Hey!!!! We are looking for an update here!!!!! Where are ya!!! Razz tongue
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:25 am

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:30 am

Hahahaha Is she sleepin really??? Smile
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: no   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 9:39 am

I havent slept in over 24 hours now... well here goes so she goes into labor last night when I told you guys right scrathching, sniffing , panting the whole deal.. I stay up with her alllll night and she didnt have her first puppy until 10 am this morning... then 3 hours later she has another puppy....one boy one girl.... so ok I am like ok keep them coming right... well 1 hour passess, then 2 then 3 then 4 and she acts like she is not in labor, not panting not pushing, nothing... but I call the vet anyway... Asked them what do you think they are like sometimes it can tale 5-6 hours betwwen puppies so I gave it another hour and a half and nothing.. so I call the vet back and at this point I am worried.... so I take here in (remind you this is a after hours emergency office visit big $$$$$$) anyway so we take a x-ray and NOTHING.. cant believe she only had 2 PUPPIES!!! I took her to the male 4 TIMES!!!!! oh well anyway so I have 1 male and 1 female, both look EXACTLY like the daddy, My digital camera fell out of my pocket through the ordeal and broke so I had to go get a disposable one so as soon as I get them developed I can show them off.... I just cant believe that she only had 2 pups.......she looked so fat, and the pups are not even that big... crazy .. anyway there is your update
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 10:47 am

Well CONGRATS!!! AT least the two were healthy! Kinda odd only two but hey you can keep the whole litter and it wont cost you an arm and a leg!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: yeah   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 11:06 am

yeah I know... I am 100% dumfounded that she only had 2.....but oh well.... no one of them has to go to the coowners of pequneo and the other is for sale HINT HINT HINT Everyone
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 11:10 am

Awww.Congrats! On the 2! Can't wait to see the little babies!
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: thanks   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 11:19 am

they are spitting images of thier father ... heads and all...lol they are so pretty... I have been wanting some piebald pups for a while...
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 7:01 pm

I'm not trying to be funny or rude but if you weren't keeping a pup why did you do the breeding? Congrads on your litter though. My brother in laws female had only two pups her first litter but they were huge (neither lived, they had bred her to her brother), her second litter she had six but the breeding was a total outcross. I had later read that in breeding lessens the number produced.
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: well   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 7:16 pm

the breeding was done not for me but for the people that coown pequeno, they wanted a puppy from pequena and pequeno.. especially because I am thinking about letting pequena go there and stay....we work really close together... on all breedings pretty much...and I was thinking about keeping a female out of the litter...BUT thats the one he wants sooo.... I guess I will just have to wait until maybe one day we repeat the breeding....him keeping the pup is pretty much the same thing as me keeping the pup...And I dont think that inbreeding had anything to do with it because they are NOT brother nad sister or anything ... The only thing they have in common are a couple dogs on the ped... The redoby to be exact but, only 2 of the same dogs and pequenos is prety far back..

Last edited by on Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 7:19 pm

Yea it is pretty much the same considering you guys work together. It really sucks when you don't have enough for everyone :-(, sorry you couldn't get your pup for keeps. Is this her first breeding? Was she related to the male at all? I am always so curious about why the litters come out small.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 2:22 am

Ummmmm Brandi!! You know that last pup is mine eh... You told me that you would give it to me.... Suspect hahahahahha Jk..... I wish.... Sad
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 8:27 am

Awwwww, congrads on the babies!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 12:19 am

Wow she only had two and on another board his only had one. Weird. Hopefull they are both healthy. Congrats.... have you developed that film yet......................................................................................................
howaboutnow!...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................now! bounce
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:15 am

Ya!!!! Where the heck are my pics......?? Im waiting.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 4:56 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Ya!!!! Where the heck are my pics......?? Im waiting.... Suspect

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: well   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 4:58 am

it may take a little longer where there are only 2 of them, and my digital camera broke I had to get a one time use camera.. and there are only 2 pups I just dont want to take 27 pics of the same thing so I took some pics when they were first born and then at 1 weeks and 2 weeks and some of shritmas and then I am getting them developed .. so it may be after christmas sorry.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!   PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PEQUENA IS IN LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next