The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you think

Go down 
+3
APBT4ME
LegendsMami
schismatickennels
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
redsky

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:32 pm

````````````````

Last edited by on Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 10:34 pm

I'm excited to see what everyone else thinks since Christie and I pretty much racked our brains out yesterday on em. lol

Plus just to add, this if for Christie's girl Sierra..... What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 10:44 pm

Both are really good looking males! What did you want to improve on with the breeding?(Sierra is a good looking girl! I can see why this is so hard to choose! lol)
Back to top Go down
redsky

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 10:51 pm

LegendsMami wrote:
Both are really good looking males! What did you want to improve on with the breeding?(Sierra is a good looking girl! I can see why this is so hard to choose! lol)

Sierra has some height issues, she needs more cheek and bigger bone. I'm thinking Kurupt will do better with that.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:03 pm

I'm liking the male #2.

He has what you are looking to improve. He has a better jaw distinction than male #1.
Since you also want to to take away some height, #2 will do that as well. Plus something else i noticed is #2 doesn't have as much lip as #1.
#1 ones lips have some loose skin to them but the second one doesn't.

I say male #2
Back to top Go down
redsky

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:08 pm

MidwestBully wrote:
I'm liking the male #2.

He has what you are looking to improve. He has a better jaw distinction than male #1.
Since you also want to to take away some height, #2 will do that as well. Plus something else i noticed is #2 doesn't have as much lip as #1.
#1 ones lips have some loose skin to them but the second one doesn't.

I say male #2

I hadn't noticed the lip at all, thanks Midwest. Seems more and more Kurupt is winning lol.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 12:46 am

redsky wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:

Sierra has some height issues, she needs more cheek and bigger bone. I'm thinking Kurupt will do better with that.

Okay then my vote is for male #2!
Back to top Go down
redsky

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 1:05 am

I just got his ped a bit ago and he is edge on the top and got some gotty and greyline in the bottom. I don't like gotty or greyline but his greyline dogs are not the ones they are now breeding (huge, big head dogs sorry if that is offensive to anyone). Kikie has edge on her top side so i can work with the edge and the gotty/greyline since it's not that big stuff (juan gotty is in there eww, but only once). His greyline is actually of some akc champions. His sire is a blue tri and I would love to get a blue tri out of the breeding :-).
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:35 am

Well, I dont know.... I really like the top dog.... I like the way that his lip looks.... I think that i vote #1....
Back to top Go down
redsky

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:41 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Well, I dont know.... I really like the top dog.... I like the way that his lip looks.... I think that i vote #1....

Thanks Amanda I like them both couldn't decide on my own.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:50 am

LOl ya i see that.... They are both awesome, But the top guy stands put to me.... Maybe its that he has more white....?? I have no idea....
Back to top Go down
redsky

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:59 am

My mom also likes Panache better. Says the other dog is too bulky (she is still sort of biased toward different looks, which sucks!)
Back to top Go down
redsky

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 7:04 pm

Well as of now I'll be changing the male for the breeding to Kurupt! After emailing a few people about him I got a lot of interest and all the females are now gone. I only hold for four females and that's a lot so I hope they have that many lol if not I don't need to keep a female back I can switch it to a male as I only have one male right now (had planned to keep it that way but if I don't have enough females for everyone I will give up mine and keep a male).
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 12:04 am

ID like to see the pedigree on on all three dogs first and then it boils down to what are you breeding for, what do you want out of the litter, are you keeping one, what do you want that pup to have to add to your yard.

Based strictly on looks and conformation Id have to go with the first dog but that means little if other goals are desirable.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
redsky

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 12:39 am

Oldfort wrote:
ID like to see the pedigree on on all three dogs first and then it boils down to what are you breeding for, what do you want out of the litter, are you keeping one, what do you want that pup to have to add to your yard.

Based strictly on looks and conformation Id have to go with the first dog but that means little if other goals are desirable.

Panache has the better pedigree by two champions (sierra has a poor ped so i'm not caring about the paper aspect of it at all). My main goal is to produce what it is i'm after. I need for her pups to have thicker bone, and to shorten the height some. Kurupt is a half of inch shorter then panache but he is thicker than panache! He is definately going to add more bone which is something I need in my yard. All three are scatter breed honestly (show dogs tend to be scattered but Kurupt has the tighter lines being mostly edge). He has most of the old school edge dogs and not the big huge ones that are not the flavor. His gotty lines are even old school besides juan gotty himself. I do plan to keep a pup back, I wouldn't breed other wise! My breedings are down mostly for myself but I allowed some others to give input on this breeding because I couldn't decide which male i liked better plus I do have two people I owe pups (plus Sabrina so really three) so I let them pick which of the two dogs they prefer.
Back to top Go down
redsky

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 12:41 am

Andy why would you go with Panache instead of Kurupt? I mean they basically have the same look except Panache has a lil more lip (which midwest pointed out lol), Kurupt is more toned up and I believe has the better rear.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 2:19 am

^^^^^^^ Awwww so you like doggy bums.... hahahahhah Jk... They both are awesome boys, But i really like panche(SP) you Obviosly know what you want, so you do what you want to do!!!
Back to top Go down
redsky

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 2:43 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
^^^^^^^ Awwww so you like doggy bums.... hahahahhah Jk... They both are awesome boys, But i really like panche(SP) you Obviosly know what you want, so you do what you want to do!!!

I think i have no sense of humor or something cause I haven't the slightest idea what a doggy bum is? Of course i'm going to do what i want but i still like to get the opinion of others might indeed change my opinion on what i want to do ya know.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 3:22 am

A doggie bum is a doggie butt ...lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 3:50 am

MidwestBully wrote:
A doggie bum is a doggie butt ...lmao Razz

LOL! Razz
Back to top Go down
redsky

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 4:05 am

Yea Chelle told me lol. I have never heard it called that but i guess lol.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 4:43 am

I dont know the peds but I would go with the one that will benefit me most in the long run.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
redsky

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 4:53 am

Oldfort wrote:
I dont know the peds but I would go with the one that will benefit me most in the long run.

Peds are good but in the end it's just paper compared to structure, don't get me wrong peds do serve there purpose to (shows ones worth when there is alot of champions and such but there is no major difference in the two peds so not important to me right now). Now if Kurupt had absolutely no ped then of course I would have gone with Panache without a doubt! I would like to know what about panache's structure stands out more to you then Kurupts?
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 6:00 am

redsky wrote:
Kurupt is more toned up and I believe has the better rear.
Hahahaha See what i mean.. You like Doggy rear..... JK... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
American

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 5:51 am

Personally I like both dogs, but you are wanting to work on height issues and fill out the face features...so I would have to say dog #2. Midwest is right about dog#1's lips, but loose skin can always be grown into.

I would like to know what about panache's structure stands out more to you then Kurupts?

To me, Panache's muscle definition is better, better stance as well. His cheek bone isnt as full as Kurupts though. How old are both of those dogs? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think   What do you think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: BREEDING INFORMATION :: Upcoming Breedings-
Jump to: