The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Intresting Picture????

Go down 
+4
APBT4ME
schismatickennels
Pantera2006
ericschevy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Intresting Picture???? Empty
PostSubject: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 9:11 am

I don't know why but I just felt the need to show this picture!!!!
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img145/9374/pitbullultimateblueeh7.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 10:10 am

Ewwwwww what the heck is that hahahahahah cyclops
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 10:16 am

What the heck lol hahahahahhahha
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 10:18 am

Hey!!! Its on of those pitbull/pig pups!!! so thats what they look like....
https://thepitboss.editboard.com/viewtopic.forum?t=62
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 12:36 pm

Phat dog..lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 2:37 pm

I guess they call it pitbull, huh? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 10:05 pm

HEY Andy.....!!!! santa "I wanna Hippopatamus for christmas! Only a Hippopatamus will do" rendeer LMAO

Anna
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 11:05 pm

just got on another forum with a lot of dogs that look just like that, i really dont undrstand why someone would want a dog like that, but to each his oun
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 12:23 am

Anna @ Nikanas Pits wrote:
HEY Andy.....!!!! santa "I wanna Hippopatamus for christmas! Only a Hippopatamus will do" rendeer LMAO

Anna

Lmao I was thinking the same thing Anna....Laughing bounce affraid
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 12:42 am

Thats the Bouncer from Ultimate blue pitbulls kennels. The son of Quake and blue, double bred biggie..Knowlwood, dela cruz and razors edge. He was a year old in that pic. They want 2,500 for stud service, I love that dog!! cheers

She has a 4 month old female, 100% butthead bloodline, that I absolutely LOVE!!! She's a doll. She only wants 1,500 for her bounce
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 3:17 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
just got on another forum with a lot of dogs that look just like that, i really dont undrstand why someone would want a dog like that, but to each his oun

Only reason i can see anyone wanting an over sized dog that is not able to work is due to boost their ego! Oh my dog is bigger then yours type stuff.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 3:29 am

Quote :
Only reason i can see anyone wanting an over sized dog that is not able to work is due to boost their ego! Oh my dog is bigger then yours type stuff.

I myself like over sized dogs, but I also like pitbulls that weigh 40 pounds. I like them all no matter their size. I certainly dont need to boost my ego with saying "mine is bigger" I couldnt careless if someones dog is bigger. The only thing I cant stand is someone crossing a mastiff with a pit. That is what really irritates me.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 4:15 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Quote :

I myself like over sized dogs, but I also like pitbulls that weigh 40 pounds. I like them all no matter their size. I certainly dont need to boost my ego with saying "mine is bigger" I couldnt careless if someones dog is bigger. The only thing I cant stand is someone crossing a mastiff with a pit. That is what really irritates me.

I said this because if the dog can't work what other reason would you want it unless it's a pet and if so why breed it?
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 4:19 am

Ya i hear ya American Pitbull... I had a girl ask me to breed Pantera with her masstiff... affraid Uh for one.... Its ilegal.... For 2... I would have to consult the breeders, cuz they said that if the ban was to ever get over turned, They wanna pick a male for her... and 3.... Ummm its not even a pitbull, I would love to find "old family red" Or TNT bloodlines.... But ..... Its up to the breeder, Im in a contract... and will respect that!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 4:37 am

Who said that big pits can't work? Why asume just because the dog is heavy set that it cant work? Arent all of our pits pets regaurdless if they work or not? What if they dont work him, but show him...I would breed that type of dog, if I were a kennel. I am not, but im just saying that is the type that I would want in my yard along with other sizes.

Pits come in all shapes and sizes and to asume that it can't work because of its size is wrong. IF you dont like that type of pit, you have your opion and I certainly am not trying to argue, typing comes out wrong so please dont take this as Im trying to start something because I am not. I'm just saying that if I wasnt planing on working him I would show him and not to say "mine is bigger".
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 4:51 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Who said that big pits can't work? Why asume just because the dog is heavy set that it cant work? Arent all of our pits pets regaurdless if they work or not? What if they dont work him, but show him...I would breed that type of dog, if I were a kennel. I am not, but im just saying that is the type that I would want in my yard along with other sizes.

Pits come in all shapes and sizes and to asume that it can't work because of its size is wrong. IF you dont like that type of pit, you have your opion and I certainly am not trying to argue, typing comes out wrong so please dont take this as Im trying to start something because I am not. I'm just saying that if I wasnt planing on working him I would show him and not to say "mine is bigger".
I know what you are saying..... People do think that "bigger is better" I just think that with a dog that size, they really have no game to them... i dont know for a fact, Cuz i dont own one.... I know lots of people with the big bully breeds, and they have alot of game in them.... But then i know a couple of people with the larger dogs and they are nothing like our dogs, They tire easy.... Im my experience, Harley and pantera are very much so game, Thats what i think... I think if i trained Harley as a pup, He would be a GREAT puller.. Pantera, as bad as it sounds, sorry guys, But i think that she would be a good fighter.... She is selective with dogs, Very!!! I brought her over to my friends house, and she has a big brindle... Actually its Sativa's dog... And Pantera Hated him, I was goofing around with her and was like " get em Pantera" And she went LOCO!!!!! It was the meanest thing that i have ever seen her do... Shocked She was pissed and ready to kill him, Cuz i said so.... I was only playing tho... I felt bad and everyone one was like "wow, shes a Bitc*" So i dont know if that makes sence at all, Just thoughht i would tell ya that story.... But i like Both, Bully and game.... Just i dont think the dog in that pic is normal... I have seen bully, and they dont look like that.. Like Hemi, Zeus, and Chico.... And the other bullies on here that i have forgotten... I really dont like the look of that dog in the pic... pale
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:11 am

Here are some updated pics of the dog. I dont know if I should post them or not, I dont want to get in trouble with a kennel. I myself like the looks of the dog. But your right to each their own. Just visit the link and look at him with update pics. He's really not that bad looking. http://www.radcat.com/ubpb/bouncer.htm
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:19 am

affraid OMG!!!! No, Not a fan of those.... at all... pale Wow!!! But if you like them that is your choice!!! They are too short and wide for me!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:21 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:

I'm not assuming anything it's a proven fact that a big (fat dog) has no business working less your trying to kill it! Big dogs tend to have heart problems, and horrible movement. Yea some can work but if you have a dog that has more weight on it's heart then can handle and your pulling it and such your gonna kill it! It's also known that big sloppy dogs don't do well in a show ring (not adba or ukc)! I'm sorry if this offends you but it's not my truth just the truth in general. heck Kurupt is a big dog but he is mostly muscle not fat!

Last edited by on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:24 am

I have owned a dog that was mostly edge and he was so crap big at 4 months that he couldn't even jump! It took months of dieting for me to get him where he could do anything. The breeder thought it was so cool he was that huge. You could hear him when he breath and that really sucks that people don't even take the dogs health into consideration. Now I'm not saying all big dogs can't work because there are some like Kurupt but yet in still the ones like the one posted has no business doing anything but looking fat!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:35 am

This is Triton and he is no where near as big as that dog so i know he must have problems! Triton is four months in this pic, keep in mind the pup behind him is a few weeks younger then him but yet he is almost three four times that pups size!:
Intresting Picture???? 2-14-06022
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:44 am

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=26

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=15094

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=3230

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=15272

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=29

you know I got to lookin at some of the peds, gotti, Re, different ones just to see what they go back into, and NONE of the ancestors from way back look like that. APBT's are random in size, completely now, but that's not what the mark of the dog was suppose to look like. I'm not saying that you can't have this type of dog, but to me, no resemblance to an APBT. Sorry. Now some of these dogs didn't come from there, but they were some of the originals that are the best of the best. I just see no point in a bulky dog that looks like its food bowl hasn't been emptied in months. It's not what the originals created, and its nothing like the original APBT. One of the problems is, everyone is trying to change what the breed is. And frankly if your changing it, your not creating a pit bull, your creating something else. You wouldn't change a poodle to look like a dashschund, why change a Pit Bull to look like a Bulldog???
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:52 am

Good question! I guess my real problem is I started in game lines so the big dogs that are just fat monsters just are not my cup of tea but like i said to each it's own!
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:53 am

I love my 2 fat monsters!!!! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 5:59 am

LegendsMami wrote:
I love my 2 fat monsters!!!! Razz Very Happy

I'm sure you would if they truely were lol. Even though Triton was a fat butt I still loved him just the same and I eventually got him down to a healthy size where he could work also and he enjoyed the flirt pole!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intresting Picture????
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next