The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

She better hope I...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
American

She better hope I... Empty
PostSubject: She better hope I...   She better hope I... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 1:57 am

Dont get my hands around her neck!!! I think maybe it was 2 years ago, might have been longer, but a woman and her boyfriend(that lived 9 miles from our town) Drowned her three beautiful babies in a lake. I think the youngest was 1. They put those babies in the back seat of her car and buckled them in and then pushed the car off of a boat ramp. The cars antena(sp) was sticking above water.

They are both in jail at the moment, yesturday they both went to trial and it was on the news that her boyfriend got 3 consecutive(sp) life sentences and its possible that she will ONLY get probation! Evil or Very Mad

I can tell you right now, that NO man will get me to kill my children, and NO man or woman will stand in the way of me getting to my children, and if I couldnt save my babies I would die along with them!!!!

She better hope I dont see her walking around town like nothing ever happend. I will remind her each and everytime that she is nothing more then a murderer and a worthless low life.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: She better hope I...   She better hope I... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 2:17 am

gotta love the american judicial system, that makes me sick.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: She better hope I...   She better hope I... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 3:12 am

I remember when that happened it was an uproar all over in my area too!! I sure hope that lady doesn't get out but even if she does she won't live long!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: She better hope I...   She better hope I... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 4:33 am

Thats terrible!!!!! OMG!!! I would kill her, really..... I couldnt even think of what would happen if my kids died..... My kids drive me crazy!! Like you guys dont even know!! They swear, they fight, and the mouth back.... Mind you , they are learning...I do have a bit of a swearing prob, that i am trying to correct Embarassed But still the most that i do, is put them in their rooms and out on a movie for quiet time.... I wount lie to ya, I have spanked them, But only for dangerous things... Like my 3 year old was on the stove, playing with it... Evil or Very Mad I would rather spank him then have him burned.... I will tell ya something, He hasnt done it since..... Surprised So at least that got the point acroos, But drowning them... No I would kill a man if they even breathed a word like that.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I hate people..... Some people, you guys are awesome!!! LOL
Grrr, that just choaks my chicken..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: She better hope I...   She better hope I... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 7:28 am

there aint a !!!!! thing wrong with spanking your kids imho. when i was young i had to climb trees to get switches down to get my @ss whoped.
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: She better hope I...   She better hope I... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 9:54 pm

I too believe in a good spanking childern have to taught that they can not do everything they want we all have boundries and if you can not get thru their heads by talking then a spanking will do the talkin for ya.

If anyone tried to talk me in to killing my son they wouldn't be breathing for very long. What the heck is wrong with people that they would do such a horrid thing to be with someone...... it make me sick and then that she might get OFF NO FREAKING WAY LADY...... She should be strapped into a car and rolled into a lake just as she about dead revive her and do it 2 more times then kill her.
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: She better hope I...   She better hope I... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2006 11:49 pm

Yes let that dumb a$$ feel what she put them kids through!!!! It's horrible, I don't know how a mother could do things like that to their kids, or any child for that matter.

Anna
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She better hope I...   She better hope I... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She better hope I...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: