The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poor Legend!

Go down 
+2
Judy
LegendsMami
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 8:14 am

Legend and Gemyni have been really playing since my GSD has been adopted. BUT Gemyni bites him so hard that he's bleeding and is raw on the sides of his face. I stopped them playing. I don't know why Legend lets her do this instead of putting her in her place and letting her know she's being too rough(Which he would do w/ any other dog). Gemyni doesnt have not one cut on her! I don't want Legend walking around like that. Anything I can put on it to make it heal up and the hair grow back? Is there anything I can do to make her chill out some? I'm assuming she was taken away from her brothers and sisters to early(I know nothing about her) and thats why she doesnt know bite inhibition.
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 9:50 am

So Legend lets her do it, but wouldn't let anyone else do it?
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 10:23 am

He lets her. But if its any other dog he automatically lets them know they are biting too hard for roughhousing. If that makes sense. But my dad's APBt Bruno lets puppy's hang off his neck! Shocked I just don't get it. Tasha would have put Gemmi in her place ASAP.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 1:28 pm

LegendsMami wrote:
He lets her. But if its any other dog he automatically lets them know they are biting too hard for roughhousing. If that makes sense. But my dad's APBt Bruno lets puppy's hang off his neck! Shocked I just don't get it. Tasha would have put Gemmi in her place ASAP.

Aloe and lanolin are good for that. I use lansinoh which is for breastfeeding mothers but works like a charm lol. I also use a lot of neosporin. I personally would beat her butt when she gets rough, most males will let females get away with being dominant until the female is in season.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2006 1:33 pm

redsky wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:

Aloe and lanolin are good for that. I use lansinoh which is for breastfeeding mothers but works like a charm lol. I also use a lot of neosporin. I personally would beat her butt when she gets rough, most males will let females get away with being dominant until the female is in season.

Okay. I'll get some of that. I stop her. But it's like every couple of minutes I'm stopping them...well her anyway! LOL. When she starts getting really rough I grab her tell her Easy and then tell her "to your spot" which is her chillout spot for 5-10minutes. Legend thinks its a game and slaps her across the face with his big paws or kicks her and she goes tumbling! lol
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 12:07 am

Try vit. e oil too. I works wonders so does Tea Tree oil.
I would def get after Gymini she is playing way too rough.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:20 am

Ya i think it has to do with her being a female... Harley is like that with Pantera.. I do kick her butt for getting too rough, Cuz Harley don't!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:26 am

LOL...The funny thing is my next door neighbor has 2 APBTs- Karma and Kannon. Kannon is around the same age as Gemyni and Karma is the same age as Legend. Gemmi never plays rough with Kannon. He put her in her place and so did Karma when she got bitchy with her!

I've also noticed her trying to hump him. I'm sure he'll let her know soon. He DOESNT tolerate that at all! He didnt tolerate it from Tasha!
heck I dont tolerate it! LOL
Back to top Go down
redsky

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:38 am

I've tried tee tree oil and i personally saw no benefit of it except on infection.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:43 am

Harley is so dopey.... He actually lets Pantera hump him..... Oh and Dory... lmao
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:47 am

I think I'm going to invest in a tazer gun. What a Face affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:54 am

schismatickennels wrote:
I think I'm going to invest in a tazer gun. What a Face affraid

LOL. Taser Gun?
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:56 am

Yep Tazer gun, forget the shock collar, it works better on children and husbands too, STOP before they start droolin though. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:57 am

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 4:23 am

I would so use it on a man... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 7:09 am

Does anyone know where to get long rope toys? The three Gemyni and Legend had 2 they ripped to shreds! And the other they are playing with now! I need something thats going to hold up at least for a little while. These two discovered tug of war(I closely supervise to make sure no one is getting out of hand). They love it! They still get to play with each other even while Legend's sides of his face are healing.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 7:50 am

No, I sure don't. I Buy tow rope in bulk and make my own. I got one long piece tied between to trees with one piece with knots hanging from the middle.. Works great!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2006 10:51 pm

That sounds cool..... I dont have any trees...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poor Legend! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Legend!   Poor Legend! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor Legend!
Page 1 of 1