The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tina check this out!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
redsky

Tina check this out! Empty
PostSubject: Tina check this out!   Tina check this out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:23 am

Hey Tina here is Kikie's ped:
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=193544

Here is Midas's ped:
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=223329
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Tina check this out!   Tina check this out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:24 am

affraid Now thats what Im talking about!! Nice, really nice.....cheers
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Tina check this out!   Tina check this out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:30 am

Very nice ped's

Midas's is off the hook! What a Face
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Tina check this out!   Tina check this out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:30 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
affraid Now thats what Im talking about!! Nice, really nice.....cheers

Thanks. It will really be the best ped i produce lol and I know the pups will match seeing where both come from ;-). You can check out nevada kennels to see some of the dogs in Midas's background and tri tek for Kikie's back ground.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Tina check this out!   Tina check this out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:31 am

Honestly I lucked up and got Midas. I even got first pick male!! I was in shock the entire time although his mom only ended up having two males but I knew i wanted Midas from day one!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Tina check this out!   Tina check this out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:34 am

redsky wrote:
Honestly I lucked up and got Midas. I even got first pick male!! I was in shock the entire time although his mom only ended up having two males but I knew i wanted Midas from day one!

I did but a early deposit on him because I knew what tucker would throw would be dynamite!! He and Kirsten are both good producers. I was actually suppose to get Midas's half brother and was to slow with getting my deposit in and Infamous kennel ended up getting him :-( but then Janice emailed and told me about the breeding and I sent the deposit asap lol. Wasn't gonna miss out twice.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Tina check this out!   Tina check this out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:38 am

Tucker is a real looker, WOW affraid I know that Midas and Kikie are going to produce some nice looking pups! Cant want either...I've been doing a happy dance for awhile now..lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Tina check this out!   Tina check this out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:39 am

Yea I love tucker will have to find the link to his brother he is awesome to, I'll post it in a bit.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Website Idea   Tina check this out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:42 am

Okay, here is what I want my website to look like....I was going to keep quite cause I wanted to suprize everyone but....Here ya go, lemme know what you think!

http://www.pitbullpower.com/DESIGNZ/BlueSteel/
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Tina check this out!   Tina check this out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:43 am

Here is the link to Tyler (midas uncle) and really like that site just think they charge to much lol:

http://www.nevadakennels.com/tyler14mos.jpg

Last edited by on Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Tina check this out!   Tina check this out! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 11:04 pm

Its been saved to my Fav's!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tina check this out!   Tina check this out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tina check this out!
Page 1 of 1