The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medusa....Dang dog

Go down 
+3
Mikado&Chalice
schismatickennels
ericschevy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
redsky

Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:11 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
LOL No you dont have to do that... Honestly, I woulda flipped out on her.... BAD.....So dont worry, You handled it better then i would have... A dog is a dog, and i have seen smaller dogs chase cats too, But i guess that is cute right?? Rolling Eyes

Tina your doing right by being the bigger person! Acting a nut will only hender the breed and a dog chasing a cat on that cat's property aint cute rather its a small dog or a big dog cause if it kills that cat on it's property your in trouble period! Your gonna have to pay for the cat as well as you could lose your dog! Acting a fool is never beneficial even when it's me doing it!! I will never encourage it ever no matter the situation!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:11 am

see these are things that are said that make me open my big mouth that gets me in trouble.

I could care less for cats honestly, if you wanna know the truth I don't care if my dog kills one. BUT, if its on my yard that's one thing, if its on someone else's its not cute, or funny. I can lose my dog, and I can also be in a buttload of trouble.

I wouldn't have went nuts if my dog was on someone else's yard and they kicked it protecting their animal, I would have done the same thing if one was on mine and attacked my animal period.

Pantera, sometimes you shouldn't condone things that aren't right. Honestly. its not my opinion that the dog was in the wrong, its fact. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:46 am

Well, In that matter then...
I am a BIG fan of INSIDE cats, Why is the cat outside?? There is so much that can happen to out door cats , Trust me, I know... And really who is DUMB enough to go and kick a Pitbull?? Must have had a labotamy cuz that is just dumb... You go to kick it, you deserve the bite...
Like i said before too, A dog is just that, A dog.... My dogs do it all day long, Chase cats, or try too, catch squrrials, Pantera has twice now... I really feel that Medusa wasnt bad, Who knows what she would have done to the cat.... Maybe just wanna play....
And im sorry, But you cannot "allow or not care" that your dogs kill cats on your property, I know i would care, That could be someones pet.. But you cant say that one time is ok, but not another... Its a dog, It dont get that.... Its like saying "ok, we caught a cat in the park, But its ok, cuz he didnt tear it apart till we got home" I used to use Harley to chase away cats that pissed on my front door, Well, now 5 years later, he dont stop at it... He still does it....
And really, im so sick of putting up with people nowadays, That if that were to happen to me, i would get mad.... Im so nice to people and i get a great big fist up my keester... Well, nomore misses nice lady...
You know, I have lived at my previous address for 2 years now, I have known my neighbours for that long too, Well, they have a GSD X. They keep telling me that she dont like kids. ok fine, I have 3... They tell me how nice Harley is, and how he is the most well mannered dog in the complex... Well, one day they had their GSD peeing and pooping in the park, and no they did not clean it up at all...and Harley got out, Well, did they not scream bloody murder.... "OMFG Get Ginger in the house, That dog will kill her".. After they had told me that they love Harley and they trust him.... Shocked My pitbull is better with kids, Then their dog is, and they are scared of him???Pffft So you see... Im fed up with Nonsence.. People have pissed me off to the point where i do not care no more... You be rude to me, and i will dish it out 3 fold....
Sorry guys, i know that most of ya wont like the post, But it is true... Dont mean to offen no one.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 10:54 am

Okay, so here's what happend....I waited a little while to go over to my neighbors, well I knocked on his door..he turned on his front porch light which !!!!! near blinded me...lol The look on his face wasnt pretty, and I actually think I chipped a tooth from grinding my teeth so hard(all the while why putting on a fake semi-sort smile). But I remember everything everyone had said on the board.

This is what was said....(me) "sir, I understand that you are upset with me, and you have every right to be" (He cuts in) and tells me this....a person such as yourself doesnt need to own such a vicous breed, epsecially one that tried to kill my cat" (okay and Im suposed to be nice). Me again..."sir, I DO take 100 % blame for what happend this evening, I should of had my dog on a leash, I was trying to clean something up and turned my back for a second. I realize that Medusa scared you and your cat, but she plays with our kitten all day every day and I dont think she had any intention of harming your cat. But you didnt have a right kicking at my dog, I can understand why you did....(he is just starring at me now) you probably let all those misleading stories run loose in her head about how vicous pitbulls are and you thought that mine was just another vicous pitbull looking to kill your cat". He sits down now.....

I go on talking to him-"sir, I want to give you this(its an articale from the A.D.B.A talking about the American Pit bull Terrier) I would like to tell you that Pit bulls arent vicous man hating animal killers, but totally diffrent...Man loving dogs that if well socialized with other animals and humans can be the MOST loving well behaved dogs around. I also told him that we cant blame the dog for our actions...instead of blaming the animal for what it was taught why not start blaming those that chose to fight these animals giving them their bad names they have today.

Right before I left, I turned to him and said this " Sir, I know that you are also a dog owner...(hehehe) and I know that you are such a responsible owner, because you would never let your dog out to use the bathroom and let it walk down to my house and use the bathroom in front of my porch steps...have a good night".
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 10:57 am

Hahahah Good for you...
cheers You had some balls doing that... I wouldnt have... Ima bitch... cheers
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 11:06 am

lol! Well dont think im not....cause I certainly can be. I just dont like to unless I really have to, but I blew up for no reason tonight when it WAS might fault.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 11:09 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Right before I left, I turned to him and said this " Sir, I know that you are also a dog owner...(hehehe) and I know that you are such a responsible owner, because you would never let your dog out to use the bathroom and let it walk down to my house and use the bathroom in front of my porch steps...have a good night".

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! lol! ...Tina you are so S-I-L-L-Y!!!! cheers

See I don't even talk to my neighbors. They dont know me and I have nothing to say to them. I absolutely hate this area.(I'm outta here May 31st! I'll start moving at 5AM to make sure Im out by 12noon if I have too) I'm glad you went over to talk to him. I'm a spiteful bitch it wouldnt have went down so nicely! lol
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 11:14 am

Seeeee Exactly.... I woulda too....
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 10:53 pm

It didnt go down nicely the first time legend....till I realized that I was at fault for what happend. Because I know for a fact that if something (dog or cat) hopped in the yard with chopper and bones....I would do everything I could to keep my dogs from getting into a fight with it.

But anyways this morning I'm letting Medusa out(leashed....lol) and what do I almost trip over? My neighbors dog (a anciet poodle that can barely see) and guess what it was doing...taken a big (well poodle sized) crap right in front of my front porch steps (which is on the concrete) I snatched up Medusa so fast it made her head spin. She's only 5 months old and I know for a fact that she wouldnt harm it. But still...didnt want to take a chance.

Now had that of been chopper I let out this morning (on a leash...he is always on a leash) he would of had that dog so fast....and I would of still been at fault. A dogs a dog reguardless of its breed, I believe that if your going to make one breed required to be leashed all the time...then all breeds should be, including blind poodles that barely have any hair. I let her use the bathroom, put her back in the house...and then cleaned up the NEIGHBORS dogs crap.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 1:21 am

Ok..... Let me get this right...... Neutral You cleaned up their dogs crap!!!! And didnt throw it in their faces.... affraid Im sorry i know alot of people disagree with me on the forum, but I really think, its not your fault... I dont like hearing you say that it is... You cannot control at that moment WHAT your dog is going to do... Im sure that if you knew that the dog was going to jump the fence at that time, You woulda stopped it.. Right... The dog jumped the fence, Not you... And Booo Hoo, she chased a cat... All dogs do, Its all fun and games, well, sometimes... My red nose Lita, naw, she would have eaten anything she caught... Neutral Dont beat yourself up over your neighbours being ignorant.... I have seen many a Pitbull run out of houses and chase things, People squrrials, cats and other dogs.. Its happened to me.. Harley will chase anything, He seems to like skunks pale ... But please dont feel bad.... Really i have been through it many times and dont feel bad... If people dont want their cats sick or to be hurt, KEEP THEM IN SIDE...
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 1:26 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Hahahah Good for you...
cheers You had some balls doing that... I wouldnt have... Ima bitch... cheers

I know i can be the biggest bitch on the face of the earth but more times then not it gets me no where. I'm sure there are days Andy would agree i'm a major bitch with no sense of humor and very evil. At the same time when i'm wrong I'm wrong and I'm a big enough person to admit to that!!! When you get to the point that you can't then what type of person are you really and are really even happy with yourself?
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 1:27 am

Well I know that most will agree with me on this, cuz I've seen it and quite frankly i don't care who doesn't. If a dog comes in my yard, with the intent to hurt my animal, instigate bs with my animal, they are there when they shouldn't be, and I will run them off or shoot them. If people were more responsible for their animals it wouldn'thappen.

Case in point.

My SON let my 4 lb min pin out of the yard, and my neighbor shot her. I didn't sue him I didn't say a !!!!! word, I had to go to the vet and have her put down because it paralysed her back legs, but WHOSE fault was it? MINE. So I paid the vet bills, I took care of putting her down, and I brought her home and buried my childrens dog because of carelessness. For all he knew the dog was trying to eat his bunnies. She sure was over there and everyone knows dogs are predators. Period.

I commend you for trying to the right thing, and taking responsibility for your dogs actions. AFterall if our 9 year old child goes out and throws bricks at a house, and busts out windows, who do you think pays for it? Sure as heck ain't the neighbors its me.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 1:48 am

schismatickennels wrote:
Well I know that most will agree with me on this, cuz I've seen it and quite frankly i don't care who doesn't. If a dog comes in my yard, with the intent to hurt my animal, instigate bs with my animal, they are there when they shouldn't be, and I will run them off or shoot them. If people were more responsible for their animals it wouldn'thappen.

Case in point.

My SON let my 4 lb min pin out of the yard, and my neighbor shot her. I didn't sue him I didn't say a !!!!! word, I had to go to the vet and have her put down because it paralysed her back legs, but WHOSE fault was it? MINE. So I paid the vet bills, I took care of putting her down, and I brought her home and buried my childrens dog because of carelessness. For all he knew the dog was trying to eat his bunnies. She sure was over there and everyone knows dogs are predators. Period.

I commend you for trying to the right thing, and taking responsibility for your dogs actions. AFterall if our 9 year old child goes out and throws bricks at a house, and busts out windows, who do you think pays for it? Sure as heck ain't the neighbors its me.

Ok!!! There are a couple things wrong with that !!!!
Why in the heck would your neighbour shoot a Min Pin!!! That guy, should have been shot himself... That is not fair... Was it going after his chickens.... And i cant believe that you didnt sue him.. I mean its a little dog...not like the dog was going to kill him or his whatever he had... Im sorry that you had to go through that, Cus that is harsh... I wish i lived by ya, Revenge is soooooo sweet... I woulda lost my top... It sounds like your neighbour is trigger happy and maybe should go to a mental hospital....

And as for the dog Vs child thing, I bet you have one heck of a good 9 year old child, You seem very intelligent, so i really cant see your son doing that... But i rememeber being 9, and i wouldnt have done that, I woulda got a whooping!!! I sometimes wonder if dogs now right from wrong, I mean what they see as right and wrong to what we do... They dont know that eating the turkey carcass is wrong, cus all they smell is yummy food.... And so on... But as for the shooting dogs that mess with your dogs and such, If an accident happens, Dog jumps fence, or runs out the door, Usually there is an owner chsing it right?? I mean if some one just doesnt bother to chase the dog down, or doesnt do it right away, Then ya, but i mean, what if Harley got out and started running around, I always am ready to chase him. I dont just let him run, therefore, I really dont think anyone has the right to shoot a dog in that matter... I dont think that it would be fair...
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 1:49 am

I think you missed her whole point.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:02 am

Yea my whole point was missed *shrugs* ok I'm done. scratch
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:05 am

How was it missed?? You said that if the dog wanted to start BS you would shoot it right?? Right, So what is the problem?? Does that give someone the right to shoot a dog, if there is no intent?? No it does not.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:08 am

Andy I know you know alot about the laws with dogs and such on your property that don't belong to you, could you explain it to her?
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:08 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
How was it missed?? You said that if the dog wanted to start BS you would shoot it right?? Right, So what is the problem?? Does that give someone the right to shoot a dog, if there is no intent?? No it does not.

I don't even know why i'm replying to this but i'm gonna say this much I don't give a heck whose dog it is or what the reason is if it gets in my fence and on my property with my girls or pups out it's dead no ifs ands or butts about it and if they want trouble bring it!! If my dog gets out and goes on their property and they are threatened of it hindering one of their animals, children what ever I'm gonna understand that same reaction of them killing my animal cause I wasn't responsible enough to keep it confined what ever the reason was, crap happens simple as that.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:12 am

So say my neighbors mutt gets in my yard, and I have my dog kenneled that is in heat, but it climbs the kennel, gets in and bam there my dogs are stuck. Am i gonna shoot it !!!!! right.

Say another dog comes into my yard and growls at my dog. What if that was my child? Am I going to shoot it !!!!! right.

Now if there's an owner hollering and screaming at their dog, and I see no harmful intent in play with your dog, no I'm not going to shoot it but I probably will blow my quark. I have small children in my house, and what if that was my child instead of my dog that the "unknown" dog was barking at? hmm would I shoot it before they got there, YES!

I would shoot my own dogs for biting my kids or having them put down for growling at them, why should a strangers dog be different???????
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:13 am

Im sorry, That is harsh... Reason being, I have 2 small kids that like to open doors, Now Pantera dont like to listen all that well to me, she is still a pup, but what if she gets out and has no intent to harm, should someone just shoot her, I think not.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:17 am

My dog was clearly in the neighbors yard and he had no idea if she would harm his rabbits, so do I blame him for shooting her NO.

Please read what I said, I said if there was an owner following behind the dog, I would NOT shoot the dog, unless I found it to be anyway harmful.

But if its a stray dog No owner behind it..yep I will shoot. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:17 am

schismatickennels wrote:
So say my neighbors mutt gets in my yard, and I have my dog kenneled that is in heat, but it climbs the kennel, gets in and bam there my dogs are stuck. Am i gonna shoot it !!!!! right.

Say another dog comes into my yard and growls at my dog. What if that was my child? Am I going to shoot it !!!!! right.

Now if there's an owner hollering and screaming at their dog, and I see no harmful intent in play with your dog, no I'm not going to shoot it but I probably will blow my quark. I have small children in my house, and what if that was my child instead of my dog that the "unknown" dog was barking at? hmm would I shoot it before they got there, YES!

I would shoot my own dogs for biting my kids or having them put down for growling at them, why should a strangers dog be different???????
Ok yea, I get that... I would too, In those situatations, But I do trust my dogs not to hurt kids or other dogs, And i wouldnt let them get that far away anyway.. Harley listens, Pantera dont, But shes not mean, So what iam saying That in most cases people only freak out Because of the breed of dog, and some people would love to shoot my dogs, heck i have been told that while walking them Leashed and muzzled...
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:19 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Im sorry, That is harsh... Reason being, I have 2 small kids that like to open doors, Now Pantera dont like to listen all that well to me, she is still a pup, but what if she gets out and has no intent to harm, should someone just shoot her, I think not.

You think not cause she's yours but who knows how you've trained her and whose gonna wait to see if a pit wants to bite or play? Seriously do you think folks are gonna reason on that for any breed? I don't care if its a pit or gsd or a dobbie. The only thing i'm not gonna respond like that to is a cat or a small animal but anything that could cause my dogs harm I'm killing it and don't give a heck what someone feels about it cause it shouldn't be on my property and I shouldn't have to worry if I'm gonna lose a show dog to it! I put to much into mine to risk and if it were one of my show girls that got out and got on someones property and it happened I can't be mad at them I can only blame myself!!! That's the whole problem everyone making excuses whatever the reason it's still your fault and what happens lays on you just as it would on me.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:21 am

As I said earlier, if more people would take responsibility for their dogs actions instead of saying "its not my fault" then a heck of alot less dogs would be put down. But the society we live in nothing is ever anyones fault.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:24 am

That is true, I know just cuz i know the signs of a happy dog, or a mad dog.. Alot of people dont... I have had pitties come running at me looking all dumb with the big tounge hanging out the side of their mouth, wagging the tail like crazy, so their whole body wiggles.... But then i have had pitties run at me with the hair up on the backs, eyes wide and ears back, and im thinking, uhoh, So yea, I guess i understand, You dont wanna wait for an outcome, cuz it could be REALLY bad....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medusa....Dang dog
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next