The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medusa....Dang dog

Go down 
+3
Mikado&Chalice
schismatickennels
ericschevy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
redsky

Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:28 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
That is true, I know just cuz i know the signs of a happy dog, or a mad dog.. Alot of people dont... I have had pitties come running at me looking all dumb with the big tounge hanging out the side of their mouth, wagging the tail like crazy, so their whole body wiggles.... But then i have had pitties run at me with the hair up on the backs, eyes wide and ears back, and im thinking, uhoh, So yea, I guess i understand, You dont wanna wait for an outcome, cuz it could be REALLY bad....

That wiggle thing you described one of my girls did it just before she attacked! I'm not saying this to be funny or to make crap hard it's the truth she was a sneak attacker and would even hide behind the corner and jump out on someone if they came in the yard. I aint scared of no pit or about the only dog I won't walk up on is a rottie but it's not me I fear of getting hurt its my dogs. If i were in the yard alone that's different but if my girls or pups are out I don't care how jolly the dog looks cause that can change in a split second!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:28 am

Oh i would take responsiblity for my dogs, But alot of the time, MOST pitbulls dont do anything, I have had my dog out side (on leash) And this one lady screamed, harley started to bark, I think it scared the crap outta him... Why did she scream, Cuz he is a pitty.. I think people really need to learn about this breed...
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:29 am

OMG Really and here i thought it was a sign of being happy.... affraid
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:31 am

They definately do need to learn the breed but can you expect people to want to when the media gives them a clear pic of a monster? That's why it's up to us as owners and breeders to show them the other side and flipping out on someone or your dog getting out on them doesn't help the situation only hurts it!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:32 am

Ya that is very true....
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:32 am

If i posted her picture you would never think she could harm a fly but she was my yard protector in every form of the word and now she is in a protection training home (although I don't agree pits should be protection trained there just was no other thing she was good at).
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:46 am

About three weeks ago, We were outside with the dogs...we were hanging christmas lights. All dogs were chained inside the fence and the gate to the back yard was locked. We went around to the side of the house to finish hanging lights on that side, two minutes later we heard chopper and its sounded like he was tearin heck out of something. So we all ran back there to see what was going on. There was (on the outside of the fence) a big yellow lab....chopper and this lab were face to face threw the fence both snapping at each other. Choppers gums were bleeding because of this other dog. Now mind you chopper was chained...but think not that he couldnt snap that chain in two. I went around the fence and tried to get the lab away from the fence....this dog growled and postured at me.

So I backed away from the dog (the whole time my husband is holding choppers collar, so I know that he has chopper). I went inside to get my gun, I loaded it and went out back with every intention to shoot and kill this lab. Because for one, this dog had NO collar on which means that I didnt know if it had its rabies shots or not. Two this dog could of attacked me...Three it could of either jumped in the fence with chopper or chopper could of snapped that chain and we would of been at fault.

By the time I got back outside it was gone.....Pantera I was at fault yesterday...I should of never turned my back for one second reguardless of weither Medusa wouldnt of jumped that fence. I know how Pit bulls are, I know how well that they can escape. I should of Chained her, reguardless. So I DO NOT blame this man for his actions yesterday....I see why he done what he done. I SHOULD OF NEVER acted the way I did, it was TOTALLY uncalled for! It was my fault that Medusa got out, I take full blame for what happend yesterday. This man done nothing more then protect his pet....just as I would of done three weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 2:57 am

I'm so glad you realize that Tina and have been a very good person of stating so!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 3:26 am

I dont think that you reacted cuz of the dog getting out, I think you reacted cuz of him trying to kick and hurt your dog... Im sure that if he didnt freak out and try and kick her, You wouldnt have reacted in that way... And what im trying to put out there, Is that i dont blame you for getting mad, I dont blame him really eather, But if it was my cat, i would blame myself too, Why is the cat outside... Cats are not supposed to be outside eather.... So i hope everyone understands why i am defending this.... Im not sure how the laws are down in the States, But i know here Cats are not supposed to be outside at all... There is actually a leash law for cats... Laughing But still, So, If ya wanna get technical, You both are in the wrong Suspect <----- JK
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 3:50 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
I dont think that you reacted cuz of the dog getting out, I think you reacted cuz of him trying to kick and hurt your dog... Im sure that if he didnt freak out and try and kick her, You wouldnt have reacted in that way... And what im trying to put out there, Is that i dont blame you for getting mad, I dont blame him really eather, But if it was my cat, i would blame myself too, Why is the cat outside... Cats are not supposed to be outside eather.... So i hope everyone understands why i am defending this.... Im not sure how the laws are down in the States, But i know here Cats are not supposed to be outside at all... There is actually a leash law for cats... Laughing But still, So, If ya wanna get technical, You both are in the wrong Suspect <----- JK

My cats were always inside/outside cats so it's not uncommon to me at all.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 4:15 am

Around here there is no law stating a cat needs to be outside it is a farm animal that does NOT have to be kept on leash or in a cage. That's why they are called barn cats, they weren't meant to keep mice out of barns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 4:41 am

To answer your question pantera, yes I cleaned up the neighbors crap...lol I've done it like 15 times just to keep the piece......but if it keeps up I will ask him/her more him cause I dont like his nutty wife, to please keep their dog in their yard. Then if he doesnt I will make a UPS special brown bag delivery!!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 4:45 am

LOL when i was younger I grew up with a boston terrier, back then, we didn't really have all this hype and when you let the dog out, you let it out, there wasn't a problem. Well he kept poopin in the neighbors strawberries. My neighbor came over with a lil brown bag knocked on the door and politely said "Your dog is poopin in my berry garden, can you please keep him out?"

My dad smiled at her politely and said "he's just fertilizing" took the bag and shut the door. She never knocked on our door again.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 4:58 am

Really... Farm cats are allowed, But they HAVE to be fixed, and the whole 9 yards....
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 5:03 am

lmao Michelle.....cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 5:08 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Really... Farm cats are allowed, But they HAVE to be fixed, and the whole 9 yards....

Nah your not even required to get them fixed. Barn cats are just that and are intended to do just as in the wild and reproduce. We have 9 cats on the yard which are all vaccinated and wormed, but I don't spay or neuter they aren't my cats. I protect them to protect my dogs. And YES your dog can get sick from a cat!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 5:12 am

Hahah A buddy of mine had a farm and he had started with 7 cats or something, and then ended up with 40 inbred cats and it was bad.. They were born without eyes and legs and just some serious defects... It was rough....
No
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 8:13 am

NO around here they just walk around wild!! They just roam around ............until Rebel gets em.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 1:10 am

Ya all wanna here an embarrassing story....Embarassed Ok, when I was little like 5 we lived in a big two story house. There was a room down stairs and three rooms upstairs. Well my brother and I had two of those rooms upstairs..One day I walk up to my dad and ask him if I could have a kitten. So he agrees...Me and my mom left and went to get a kitten from the humane society(for some reason I really remember this story) we come back with TWO kittens instead of one. Well dad said that we couldnt keep two but we ended up keeping two anyway.

Those two kittens got older(both females) and eventually would start slipping out of the house when someone opened the door. They would come back prego...my dad started flipping out and told my mom that we had to get rid of them. Mom's a real cat freak..lol so she didnt get rid of them she put them in the upstairs room and closed the door. She would clean that room every single day NO matter how tired she was from working. Dad NEVER thought anything of it (he always thought that she got rid of them). Long story short...when they had there kittens mom kept them, and soon those kittens had kittens.....

By the time Dad found out there were 21 FLIPPIN cats upstairs!!! He kept hearing these noises like something was running around.....lmao so he goes upstairs and opens the door and all 21 cats come rushing the door affraid !! Dad was so mad...and I think that's part of the reason why I hate cats...I cant personally stand them and I would love to get rid of the one I've got but it belongs to my husband.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 1:16 am

Do you have a hose that will reach into your front yard?

Next time that dog comes into your yard, spray the he** out of it. I'm talk'n about drentch it! If they don't like it, then they'll make an extra effort to keep it out of your yard. You can't get into trouble for spraying a "stray" dog with water ..... lol Wink
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 1:58 am

At first I couldnt figure out what you were talking about midwest...then I realized you were talking about my neighbors poodle. Yeah, I have a hose that will reach right to where the little s o b comes too. He will walk right up to my front porch steps and take the biggest dump you've ever seen and this thing is smaller then a min pin.....I hate that dog! Evil or Very Mad Matter of fact there was a pile there this morning. I think later on I'm going to pick it up and take it over to them. Its pouring down rain here, So I will pick it up just as soon as the rain lets up.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 5:02 am

Or better yet, KICK IT..... LOL just kidding Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medusa....Dang dog   Medusa....Dang dog - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medusa....Dang dog
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3