The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What I hate most

Go down 
+3
LegendsMami
wheezie wayne
Oldfort
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

What I hate most Empty
PostSubject: What I hate most   What I hate most Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 10:42 am

IS UNRELIABILITY in a person. If you say you are going to do something........DO IT. IF you say you are going to be somewhere.........BE THERE and if you arent HAVE THE COMMON COURTESY to call and let the individual know.

I have my own side business. I am a farrier, I shoe horses and my business depends on comunication between the client and me. If I tell them Im going to be there at Xoclock then Im there and if I run late I call and let them know. I have picked up more buisness simply by being on time and dependable.

Why the rant and rave you may ask. Well this was the second time Ive tried to meet with Capones previous owner and he set a time and never called or showed. I waited for over an hour past the time and never heard from him. He is a big business man and I KNOW HE DOESNT CONDUCT BUISNESS IN THIS MANNER!!

I finally came to the conclusion that I really dont need Capone. I have my dogs and have to worry about training and paying to show them! So tomarrow I plan to call said individual and let him know Capone will be on my yard until DEC 31 and if I dont have his papers by then I will not keep him any longer and I can not guarantee the quality of home that he finds, if he finds one. ( the latter part is mainly for effect than reality)
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

What I hate most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate most   What I hate most Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 10:51 am

dang i hope that works i would really like to see what capone is capable of on YOUR yard
Back to top Go down
redsky

What I hate most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate most   What I hate most Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 8:00 pm

I would to wayne. I think Capone and a gracie pup would have been awesome! Andy maybe the sillly guy will mail ya his stuff at least. Dang that sucks.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

What I hate most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate most   What I hate most Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 10:23 pm

I agree with you both. Hopefully he overnights his papers to you or something. Its not right for him to not call or show up. You wasted time when you could have been doing other things or spending time with your family!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

What I hate most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate most   What I hate most Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 10:50 pm

LegendsMami wrote:
Hopefully he overnights his papers to you or something.

God forbid he uses USPS. Rolling Eyes

Capone is an aswome look'n dog. Hopefully you get his papers and try putting that boy to work.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

What I hate most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate most   What I hate most Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 5:16 am

Awwwww That blows....... I hope the jack ass comed through for ya... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

What I hate most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate most   What I hate most Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 10:49 pm

That is disappointing I think that Capone is an asome looking dog. I hope your threat works. Some people Razz I was taught that your word was everything without you have nothing.
Back to top Go down
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-22

What I hate most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate most   What I hate most Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 5:53 am

well andy i hope he comes through for you and quits giving you the run around with Capone. He would be a great addition to your yard, everyone needs a nice looking red-nose
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

What I hate most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate most   What I hate most Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 11:33 am

**comed** Hahahahahahhahaha What the heck was that..... ** came**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What I hate most Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate most   What I hate most Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I hate most
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: