The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New adoptions at RCK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock Creek Kennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2006-11-09

New adoptions at RCK Empty
PostSubject: New adoptions at RCK   New adoptions at RCK Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 10:57 pm

We have a few new very beautiful adoptions on our site if anyone is interested. Dogs be fixed and require a small adoption fee. There are so many people breeding out there, why not try to save one. Thanks!

www.freewebs.com/rockcreekkennels
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: New adoptions at RCK   New adoptions at RCK Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 11:39 pm

Awwww I wish you luck with that!!!!! I would love to adopt one, but the law says that i can only have 2.... Sad
Back to top Go down
redogDave
Charter Member
Charter Member
redogDave

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: New adoptions at RCK   New adoptions at RCK Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 12:50 pm

that is so cool that you have that on your site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gopitbull.com
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: New adoptions at RCK   New adoptions at RCK Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 12:54 pm

I thought so too.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: New adoptions at RCK   New adoptions at RCK Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 1:22 pm

Good job my friend... Good job!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: New adoptions at RCK   New adoptions at RCK Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 2:41 am

Rock Creek Kennels wrote:
We have a few new very beautiful adoptions on our site if anyone is interested. Dogs be fixed and require a small adoption fee. There are so many people breeding out there, why not try to save one. Thanks!

www.freewebs.com/rockcreekkennels

It's great you are rescuing but sometimes that does not serve a purpose for someone who is actually doing something with their dogs. I breed to produce what i'm looking for in terms of working and showing. I totally agree if you have no purpose for breeding why do it? There are alot of dogs out there that need homes and you are doing a really wonderful thing!!

A really good breeder once told me something that made alot of sense if you don't have room to keep every single pup you produce then you shouldn't be breeding! Meaning if I have dogs that aren't placed or that I have to take them back it's done (they will never see a shelter if i have anything to do with it!)
Back to top Go down
Rock Creek Kennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: New adoptions at RCK   New adoptions at RCK Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 9:23 pm

Thanks for everyones comments. We found the original owner of the older fawn girl. The 2 little ones still need a home though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New adoptions at RCK   New adoptions at RCK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New adoptions at RCK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: ADOPTION/RESCUE :: Homes Needed-
Jump to: