The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This ticks me off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
redsky

This ticks me off Empty
PostSubject: This ticks me off   This ticks me off Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 7:21 am

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_354172727.html

Why should he have had to do that?

I'm sure my neighbors could say the same crap about rayne and Sierra but they are still !!!!! good dogs both!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

This ticks me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: This ticks me off   This ticks me off Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 7:55 am

Just way to sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

This ticks me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: This ticks me off   This ticks me off Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 8:19 am

Thats sad but what happen that made him give them up? Or was it that he thought he couldnt take proper care of them?
Back to top Go down
redsky

This ticks me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: This ticks me off   This ticks me off Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 8:23 am

LegendsMami wrote:
Thats sad but what happen that made him give them up? Or was it that he thought he couldnt take proper care of them?

He's been in the media alot lately from things like weed to guns and his best friend was killed at a night club protecting him so since the pits were another reason for negative attention he gave them up. He wants to get a better profile of himself out there.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

This ticks me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: This ticks me off   This ticks me off Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 8:25 am

redsky wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:

He's been in the media alot lately from things like weed to guns and his best friend was killed at a night club protecting him so since the pits were another reason for negative attention he gave them up. He wants to get a better profile of himself out there.

Ohhh I see. Can you tell I don't bother watching the news?? LOL
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

This ticks me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: This ticks me off   This ticks me off Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 9:12 am

That is very sad to have to see someone give up dogs that he obviously loves just to avoid media ridicule!! (sp?) I think it's crazy!!

Anna
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

This ticks me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: This ticks me off   This ticks me off Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 9:31 am

Wow!!! That is sad how people think of you when you own a pitbull... Im speachless..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This ticks me off Empty
PostSubject: Re: This ticks me off   This ticks me off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This ticks me off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: