The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Too bad the media wasnt around

Go down 
+2
Pantera2006
Oldfort
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Too bad the media wasnt around Empty
PostSubject: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 6:42 am

Well I had all the dogs out today. It was so nice I let them all out in the acre lot I fenced off for them. I just wanted them to get a chance to run and play and interact with Switch so we just had some time to ourselved. My 3yr ol daughter came down and played with them and Gracie came over to her and just sat down and started licking her face.
(Gracie we got at 2 years of age and knew nothing about except her bloodlines)

I just about got mad watching how the two just got along. I was mad at the media! They would NEVER report this!!!! It was great to see them playing together and this was a 2 year old dog that was relatively new to us! PEOPLE ARE SO MISINFORMED!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 6:53 am

I know what you mean!!!
Or the times that your dog is sleeping with his head on your sleeping sons back and they look like they are in heaven, I guess that they think that they arent like that !!! Its sad... Media has alot to do with everything... Conformastis(SP)
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 9:58 am

You should have taken pictures. Take some so the next time one of us does a video we can use them.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 3:43 pm

Yeah, get a video shot it and send it in flower
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 5:58 am

Oldfort wrote:
Well I had all the dogs out today. It was so nice I let them all out in the acre lot I fenced off for them. I just wanted them to get a chance to run and play and interact with Switch so we just had some time to ourselved. My 3yr ol daughter came down and played with them and Gracie came over to her and just sat down and started licking her face.
(Gracie we got at 2 years of age and knew nothing about except her bloodlines)

I just about got mad watching how the two just got along. I was mad at the media! They would NEVER report this!!!! It was great to see them playing together and this was a 2 year old dog that was relatively new to us! PEOPLE ARE SO MISINFORMED!!!!

Sounds great Andy, but I can't let my dogs play together, alot of people can't so its not really a misconception. It's just according to your dog. In my opinion no new is good news, eventually hopefully we will become the breed of old, seems as if shepherds and rottie have taken a hind tit to our media spectacles. We can hope this too shall die down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 8:54 am

you missed the point. I wasnt talking about the dogs interacting. Iwas talking about Gracie and my daughter interacting. Im clear on APBT behaviour
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 7:07 pm

Oldfort wrote:
you missed the point. I wasnt talking about the dogs interacting. Iwas talking about Gracie and my daughter interacting. Im clear on APBT behaviour

Yea the media would have found a way to make Gracie a monster and your daughter in harms way. I hate the media. Why people believe all the bs is beyond me, how can they get viewers without making stuff go extreme and beyond?? So tired of snapping at people bout being misinformed for goodness sake go educate yourself before you start talking!!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 12:57 pm

Its funny how its easier to get a gun, then it is to own a Pitbull??? Does that not sound odd?? Suspect
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:27 pm

Oldfort wrote:

lol I guess I did miss the point. Yep I agree my dogs are my childrens, or the other way around, my children are my dogs. Either way, it would have been turned around to be something neglectful or wrong with the situation. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 12:13 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Its funny how its easier to get a gun, then it is to own a Pitbull??? Does that not sound odd?? Suspect

That does sound odd!
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 12:19 am

A friend of mine makes a lot of anti bsl videos, and we use a lot of photos of children playing with the dogs, to help show positive images to the media.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 10:35 am

Hey is they need pics, I can send her some, I got great kid shots!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 10:20 am

Cool, the next time she asks I will let you guys know and see if anyone wants to submit.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 2:55 pm

DId you get any pics of them OFK?
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 6:27 pm

This is one of the positive pics created by a member of our adba club Mid south bullybreed based in IL, I'm sure some of yall know Becky lol. Seems everyone knows her but she is the founder of the club:

Too bad the media wasnt around BSLimageforshirts-1
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 11:48 pm

Thats a really nice one!!!! Great job....
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:42 am

Yes that is a nice picture, wow!
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 10:51 am

Sweet PIC

here is Gracie and Cheyenne

Too bad the media wasnt around Yardtour154
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 6:49 pm

Oldfort wrote:
Sweet PIC

here is Gracie and Cheyenne

Too bad the media wasnt around Yardtour154

Awww I just love seeing the kids with them. Brings out a very gentle side of them that people over look cause they want to make our breed so vicious and they aren't when they haven't had a bad life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too bad the media wasnt around   Too bad the media wasnt around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too bad the media wasnt around
Page 1 of 1