The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!

Go down 
+4
APBT4ME
TheGingerBreadman
LegendsMami
trejos kennels
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Empty
PostSubject: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 11:34 am

I remember now why I CANT STAND GOPITBULL ANYMORE.....If erice doesnt do something that forum is going to go t heck.. thanks so much ANDY for not inviting everyone from there... The same post posted her under interesting pics, was turned into another GAME VS BULLY fight over there, deleted, adn then someone started naother post about Another Thread Locked.... I am up to my eyeballs with closed minded idiots.....Sorry guys I had to vent I am done now I think....

oh and thanks Kiomi for taking up for me...

Last edited by trejos kennels on Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 11:38 am

I agree, Some people over there would have turned this forum into game vs. bully. That same discussion was discussed in a mature manner here but over there had to be locked it seems like the same people start the BS the thread was going smoothly and then that one people signs on. I think I'll be deativating my account over there. I spend most of my time here anyway!
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: me too   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 11:41 am

I havent visited over there for like a month, and today i visit and that happens... grrr I think if they got rid of a couple people, bot to say any names... The forum would be back to normal.. but if Eric doesnt get a handle on his members then I wont be back.... and I know a couple others that wont be either .. adn believe me when I do decide to go I will go with a BANG letting everyone on there know how I feel about them name for name
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 11:43 am

trejos kennels wrote:
I havent visited over there for like a month, and today i visit and that happens... grrr I think if they got rid of a couple people, bot to say any names... The forum would be back to normal.. but if Eric doesnt get a handle on his members then I wont be back.... and I know a couple others that wont be either .. adn believe me when I do decide to go I will go with a BANG letting everyone on there know how I feel about them name for name

I'm w/ you! Let me know. I'll go out with a bang as well! Some of them I can't stand!
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: man   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 11:48 am

I just cant get over the HEAT, I am soo mad that some people are so immature and closed minded, but then agian I feel mad because they know how to get to me... I mean like that last post that Bully posted, he said that I said something about game dogs on game dog .com ... BUT he doesnt let anyone know that the name of the post that he is talking about was somehting like RAZORS EDGE/GOTTY ARE MUTTS, or CULL THE ALL or aomething like that I cant remember it was awile ago.. well you are a memeber there do you remember that? Anywho... I am just tired of it...T people need to get over it....
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 11:49 am

Lol yep those are Ignorant people on there. as we like to call em "Iggs"
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 11:51 am

trejos kennels wrote:
I just cant get over the HEAT, I am soo mad that some people are so immature and closed minded, but then agian I feel mad because they know how to get to me... I mean like that last post that Bully posted, he said that I said something about game dogs on game dog .com ... BUT he doesnt let anyone know that the name of the post that he is talking about was somehting like RAZORS EDGE/GOTTY ARE MUTTS, or CULL THE ALL or aomething like that I cant remember it was awile ago.. well you are a memeber there do you remember that? Anywho... I am just tired of it...T people need to get over it....

No I dont remember it. I'm not on that much. But I'll look for it.
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: I would be surprised   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 11:53 am

I would really be surprised if you can find it .. it was like 8 months ago... I cant elieve he was able to quote me from there.. but anywho... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 11:59 am

trejos kennels wrote:
I would really be surprised if you can find it .. it was like 8 months ago... I cant elieve he was able to quote me from there.. but anywho... Rolling Eyes

affraid there were 5-7 pages worth! What was your name on there?
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: it was so long ago   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 12:19 pm

It was so long ago i am not even sure what it was but I think it was southsidemonsters.. and probalby a pic of chato (my red male ) inthe avatar..
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 12:55 pm

I don't go there much anymore. I check in and share my comments and stories but thats it. I don't really like what its turning into. No
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 6:24 pm

WOW, That post went went well here. The whole point of it was to see how many people consider him a APBT, had I known that it would turn into a fight I would not of posted it. I have not been to Gopitbull in quite some time so I missed what happened...I'm sorry I won't post like that again.
MYBAD.......I think I'll stay here , I don't like it there affraid
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 11:31 am

Why didnt ya say anything.... I woulda tore them a new one..... I could use "my powers"
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: ok well   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 12:40 pm

So kingofpit emialed me privatley on my earthlink emial account and asked me to prove the Jeep/Redoby in Chatos pedigree, I let him know I dont have a scanner to scan it and that I would have to make it on sit stay.. you can only do 4 generations on there, and I told him the 1st 2nd and 3rd generation in his ped are dogs that are not very popular .. I dont know someone got one adn bred it to some crap really I guess....But anyways I said ok I will send the jeepp/redboy section of his pedigree.. so I did right no..NOW she is saying I am trying to say he is directly off those dogs... Which I never ever said... I sent the 4th 5th adn 6th generation of his ped.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH I Cant stand that chap...

Pasntera can you delete the False ped Thread the made him and bully and I would appreciate you banning them for always stirring crap up i mean this is the 3rd thread today that has had to be deleted because they just wont stop!!!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 12:44 pm

Consider it done!!!!!! I have heard enough from mr " i know all" Wink
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 8:09 pm

trejos kennels wrote:
So kingofpit emialed me privatley on my earthlink emial account and asked me to prove the Jeep/Redoby in Chatos pedigree, I let him know I dont have a scanner to scan it and that I would have to make it on sit stay.. you can only do 4 generations on there, and I told him the 1st 2nd and 3rd generation in his ped are dogs that are not very popular .. I dont know someone got one adn bred it to some crap really I guess....But anyways I said ok I will send the jeepp/redboy section of his pedigree.. so I did right no..NOW she is saying I am trying to say he is directly off those dogs... Which I never ever said... I sent the 4th 5th adn 6th generation of his ped.....AHHHHHHHHHHHH I Cant stand that chap...

Pasntera can you delete the False ped Thread the made him and bully and I would appreciate you banning them for always stirring crap up i mean this is the 3rd thread today that has had to be deleted because they just wont stop!!!

You don't have to prove crap to anyone! I wouldn't send my ped info to anyone that thought i was lying what ever i got and however i got it is none of their business!! I know it gets tire some trying to fight with folks about what you have and what your doing but why fight with them at all folks will turn things into what ever they want. Personally i would have cursed the person for emailing on it but hey I don't take sh** off nobody!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 8:27 pm

i think i know thios person from another forum. ses a 15 year old girl who just like to argue and has to be right all the time
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 9:30 pm

KingofThepit has been banned from gamedog, clubbully, some msn boards and now Gopitbull. Hopefully she doesnt find her way here!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 9:49 pm

LegendsMami wrote:
KingofThepit has been banned from gamedog, clubbully, some msn boards and now Gopitbull. Hopefully she doesnt find her way here!

Let her find her way i like a fight!! Andy hope you don't mind Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 10:04 pm

LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 10:58 pm

I'm sure she will find her way here, seems to me that's her goal if shes been baned from that many places
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 11:49 pm

redsky wrote:

Let her find her way i like a fight!! Andy hope you don't mind Laughing

I want in on it! tongue
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 10:24 am

So then, what the heck is her problem????? Why is she fighting with everyone??
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: i dont know   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 8:47 am

all I know is that she was banned nad now she isint agian she is back on the site..I AM SO THRU WITH GOPITBULL its not funny
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 8:57 am

yeah it seems to be goin down the craper. the only person i enjoy talkin to on there that isint on here is cane76 i believe his name is keith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!   uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uuuuggggggghhhhhhhh I am soooo MAD!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next