The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bloodline Q's

Go down 
+5
segerspits
Pantera2006
APBT4ME
wheezie wayne
LegendsMami
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 3:38 am

Does anyone know anything about Nevada and Gaff bloodlines? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 3:42 am

isint gaff a bully blood? i could be off tho
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 3:46 am

I'm not sure. I was asked about it. But of course I dont know much about bloodlines. lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 4:09 am

Nevada is my favorite line right now! Midas is 100% nevada what do you want to know of it. Gaff is a show line not a bully line but some of her dogs are mixed with old school edge which looks nothing like today's edge. Back when Pam started breeding (longer then most of us are old) there wasn't a bully line or rather a line considered bully! Let me know what you want to know about either and I will fill you in.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 4:11 am

Anything you can tell me about either line. Just so I can tell my friend whos been asking. lol. I told her I didnt know and would ask you all!
Back to top Go down
redsky

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 4:18 am

LegendsMami wrote:
Anything you can tell me about either line. Just so I can tell my friend whos been asking. lol. I told her I didnt know and would ask you all!

Well there is tons to tell lol. Janice from Nevada has been breeding since like the 80s, I believe she got her first dog in 77 (remember that cause it's the year i was born). When she got that dog she had no intentions on showing just wanted a pet but after looking at the dogs pedigree and what not decided to start showing to. She has some dogs that were the first to ever accomplish stuff like the first pit to champion in carting I believe (all this is on her site somewhere to!). The dog them selves are of a thick bone (not as thick as gaff in most cases), good heads, nice rears, excellant toplines. Janice has generations and generations of champions in different areas. It's not like the game line so they are bred for strength in this or that but as an over all super dog. They are bred to have the look but work as well. Having Midas her dogs have the same drive as does the game dogs they just have a different look to them that is based for the show ring. Gaff is pretty much the same accept her dogs are thicker boned. I have not owned a pure gaff dog so i really can't say first hand about them. Most of my dogs have nevada somewhere in the lines though.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 4:22 am

Andy i am only putting this link here to share what I posted on Nevada before:

http://groups.msn.com/clarkspits/bloodlines.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=1225&LastModified=4675595038932670646&all_topics=0
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 4:25 am

Thanks for that info Christi!! Now I can go and tell her what ya said so she can get off my back! lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redsky

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 4:41 am

YW, I actually would have a gaff dog now had she not sold the male I wanted to the person just a head of me. I still check her site often cause I like her lines to and if she has something I like I would grab it without a thought Wink . Pam doesnt' breed as often as Janice does in my opinion so it's harder to get a pup from Pam then Janice.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 6:38 am

As far as UKC show lines I'd have to say Nevada and Gaff are my favs! I like Gaff the most tongue
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 12:33 pm

Wow!!! Cool.....
Ok, Heres a ? Does anyone know about Clouse/Mayfield??? Any info would be great.....
Back to top Go down
redsky

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 7:28 pm

Pantera2006 wrote:
Wow!!! Cool.....
Ok, Heres a ? Does anyone know about Clouse/Mayfield??? Any info would be great.....

Mayfield is an oldschool line. You won't find it except in the way back. It's a game line developed for it's own strengths, I would have to go pull out my game book to tell ya what exactly the line was developed for like jaw power, endurance etc. It's a good game line though.
Back to top Go down
American

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 5:09 am

Well heck since everyone seems to be asking about all kinds of bloodlines, I'll ask about the diablo bloodline. Chopper and Bones both have Diablo bloodline....any info on that would be great because I have drove myself crazy trying to find something about it online.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 8:08 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Well heck since everyone seems to be asking about all kinds of bloodlines, I'll ask about the diablo bloodline. Chopper and Bones both have Diablo bloodline....any info on that would be great because I have drove myself crazy trying to find something about it online.

I've never heard of that one American. Chelle might know something on it. I'm better with show and old school lines.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 10:37 am

redsky wrote:
Pantera2006 wrote:
Wow!!! Cool.....

Mayfield is an oldschool line. You won't find it except in the way back. It's a game line developed for it's own strengths, I would have to go pull out my game book to tell ya what exactly the line was developed for like jaw power, endurance etc. It's a good game line though.

Really..... Wow!!! So i guess that im lucky, Panteras mayfield and
clouse.... I heard that her line was a good one, BUt i really dont know much about them... I need to get Panteras ped so i can so you guys... The breeder still has them, I'll need then before the next show... Thanks Redsky!!
Back to top Go down
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 11:22 am

yep Mayfield and Clouse are both some nice old school bloodlines. they are in a lot of foundations of game dogs of today. It is hard to find these bloodlines up close now a days. I think Rod Kershner may have some of the closest and best of todays world. some of his most known dogs are kershners Is-not and or-not don't know if youve heard of them or not
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
redsky

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 7:50 pm

YW. Yep those are great lines and if she got them up close you got a gold mind on your hands.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 9:12 am

redsky wrote:
YW. Yep those are great lines and if she got them up close you got a gold mind on your hands.
What do you mean?? I have to take some pics of her, So you guys can look and tell me, I think she is great, but i think that she has some faults.. I dont know anyone else with those lines, Other then the breeders, and you know what sucks, I cant even breed her... Sad
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 9:20 am

Christi do you know anything about Sierra bloodline? Thats a show line right and similar to Gaff and Nevada?
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 9:28 am

LOL Good ? Kiomi, What are my dogs classed as? Like their lines?? Show or Game??
Back to top Go down
redsky

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 9:55 am

LegendsMami wrote:
Christi do you know anything about Sierra bloodline? Thats a show line right and similar to Gaff and Nevada?

Sierra is an old show line hard to find it up close in any peds but a !!!!! good one. People pay top dollar for it! Actually a battle going on over a bitch with that blood on one of the boards. That's an akc line!!
Back to top Go down
redsky

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 9:55 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
LOL Good ? Kiomi, What are my dogs classed as? Like their lines?? Show or Game??

You have game lines.
Back to top Go down
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 9:56 am

if they are MAyfield and Clouse they are definatly game bred dogs
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 10:15 am

Okay. I seen a couple of dogs with that in their bloodline. Just thought I'd ask! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 10:37 am

Thanks for the help, Its a little clearer now,
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloodline Q's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodline Q's   Bloodline Q's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodline Q's
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: Q&A-
Jump to: