The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pups 4 sale (just read)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YJSONLY
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Pups 4 sale (just read) Empty
PostSubject: Pups 4 sale (just read)   Pups 4 sale (just read) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 11:31 am

Ok so I am doing some last minute Christmas shopping and I see a sign coming back home it says.. mastiff pit bull mix puppies I was like ok so maybe it was an accident (the breeding) and they where trying to get rid of them to a good home…but no they want $600 for these dogs… I was like great another pit bull news story…
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Pups 4 sale (just read)   Pups 4 sale (just read) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 24, 2006 11:37 am

APBT and Mastiff crosses are called Bandogges. they are mainly used for work and protection. They are really great dogs, but way over priced
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Pups 4 sale (just read)   Pups 4 sale (just read) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 1:55 am

Midwest is right, and they are really good looking dogs...but I personally wouldnt want anything, mixed with pitbull. Its gotta be 100% pitbull!!
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Pups 4 sale (just read)   Pups 4 sale (just read) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 11:01 pm

Yep I have heard of the Bandogges on another forum. The breeding I came across that still haunts me is the Doberman and English Bull Dog they were eing sold for 300.00 told me that they were registered because the mom was a reg. doberman. OMG reg mix breeds!!!!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Pups 4 sale (just read)   Pups 4 sale (just read) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 5:22 am

now those would have to be some ugly puppies!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Pups 4 sale (just read)   Pups 4 sale (just read) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 10:18 am

Hahahha I was offered, 1 masstiff/pitbull mox, for 2 of my purebred pups... My pups were only $250, but it wasnt my money, Why would i want to pay $500 for a mixed dog?? Im sorry, i wouldnt...
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Pups 4 sale (just read)   Pups 4 sale (just read) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 10:11 pm

Those pups were cute looked like OE but with doberman markings. At one of the gas stations around here they have a Vizula/RodesionRidgeback(sp?) now that is a pretty dog she is red but with a blue udercoat these awsome green eyes she is pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pups 4 sale (just read)   Pups 4 sale (just read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pups 4 sale (just read)
Page 1 of 1