The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMG BONES!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
American

OMG BONES! Empty
PostSubject: OMG BONES!   OMG BONES! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 3:22 am

OMG this dog is so flippin GROSS!! Every other day I will go out back (where chopper and bones reside) and clean the whole yard including pens. I took bones out of his pen and chained him to the yard spike(wich is held in place by concrete...lol) while im cleaning his pen, I turn around to see what he was barking at....out of NO where he jumps up and snags a squirrel out of the tree!! It must of been on the side or something..but either way it was gross he freakin mauled the poor thing:| and I feel bad....I took it away from him and his face was like "what the H#LL you doin that for"??
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

OMG BONES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG BONES!   OMG BONES! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 3:34 am

Awwwwww! Legend's like that! He's a squirrel chaser and has started trying it on walks. That s why now he now is back to wearing a prong collar.
Back to top Go down
American

OMG BONES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG BONES!   OMG BONES! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 4:37 am

I've got two prong collars the quick release kind....it doesnt do any good with chopper or bones, they just keep charging ahead, and if the collar really digs in, they dig in like their nails are going threw concrete.

On another note, I really like the kennel cleaner that I ordered. Got it from Doctors foster and smith. Its called Ken-care and it even has one of those fancy lil sprayers...lol Im not likeing the lemon scent though...gak! They need to make one that smells like chocolate or something...
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

OMG BONES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG BONES!   OMG BONES! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 4:45 am

Do you put the prong at the top right behind the ears? It should be snug. Of course though can't use it on a tie out but for walks.

One that smells like chocolate? LOL. Thats funny. Ken-care does work good. We used that at the daycare I used to work at inbetween foaming and power spraying the kennel floors and walls and playareas.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

OMG BONES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG BONES!   OMG BONES! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 4:51 am

rico isint to interested in squirls, just deer
Back to top Go down
American

OMG BONES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG BONES!   OMG BONES! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 5:00 am

Do you put the prong at the top right behind the ears?

Yup sure do, it does NO good...lol choke collars dont even seem to work.....

One that smells like chocolate?

I wish they seriously did have one that smelled like chocolate or something because I seriously cant stand the smell of lemons or oranges....I do think Im going to start getting ken-care more often though, I like it. I think I like it better then natures miracle(sp).
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

OMG BONES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG BONES!   OMG BONES! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 5:35 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Do you put the prong at the top right behind the ears?

Yup sure do, it does NO good...lol choke collars dont even seem to work.....

One that smells like chocolate?

I wish they seriously did have one that smelled like chocolate or something because I seriously cant stand the smell of lemons or oranges....I do think Im going to start getting ken-care more often though, I like it. I think I like it better then natures miracle(sp).

Lol. choke collars do nothing for Legend either. I can usually get his attention better w/ a prong collar might take a correction or two to get him moving but he always keeps his eye on it.

I keep Legend leashed around areas I know there are deer. He's already tooken off after one when he was about 7-8 months. I'm like NOOO! STAY!
and he stopped still stalking looking like he's ready to pounce! lol

I agree Ken Care might just be better then Nature's Miracle!
Back to top Go down
redsky

OMG BONES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG BONES!   OMG BONES! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 7:58 am

Sierra die hard hates squirrels!! I have to snap her lead to get her attention if she sees one cause she's like a mad dog after that lol. She does have a reality check after I snap the lead and I can tell her be a good girl and she calms down or play nice.
Back to top Go down
segerspits
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2006-12-22

OMG BONES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG BONES!   OMG BONES! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 11:51 am

our oldest girl Ivy loves to chase squirrels also, she has even jumped out of the car window to chase one, luckily we were almost home and were driving really slow. She just scuffed her head a little bit and that was it thank goodness
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/segerspits
redsky

OMG BONES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG BONES!   OMG BONES! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2006 7:26 pm

segerspits wrote:
our oldest girl Ivy loves to chase squirrels also, she has even jumped out of the car window to chase one, luckily we were almost home and were driving really slow. She just scuffed her head a little bit and that was it thank goodness

Well since she is okay I can laugh but rayne tried to go out the window at a horse lol. I was rolling that joker up quick lol I didn't see her rebounding from that one! She has this look like wtf was that dang thing!! I'm like rayne it's okay she looked at me like heck no that was huge. That was my girl that went every where with me even after I got Sierra. I miss my raynie poo.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

OMG BONES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG BONES!   OMG BONES! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2006 10:03 am

Pantera likes squrrails(sp) Alot, She has already killed 2!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content