The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What happend??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
American

What happend?? Empty
PostSubject: What happend??   What happend?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 9:48 pm

I tried to get on the board last night and couldnt...lol I was haveing withdrawls!! When I did get here, every thing had red X's and I couldnt post anything! Just curious if it happend to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

What happend?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happend??   What happend?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2006 11:21 pm

Nope. I got on when I got home from work, about 3:15 am and everything was fine.
Back to top Go down
American

What happend?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happend??   What happend?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 12:26 am

Hmmm, wonder why it was like that when I got on. I stay signed on..lol! Because this is the only board I use, I dont go to go pitbull or any EE boards(dong even know what it is..lol) I like the members here and there's NO drama!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

What happend?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happend??   What happend?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 8:52 am

I go on... cuz i like to yell at people.... Twisted Evil really......................
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

What happend?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happend??   What happend?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 10:50 am

I get that problem sometimes but I just have to refresh the page and they go away...
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
American

What happend?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happend??   What happend?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 1:50 pm

I go on... cuz i like to yell at people.... Twisted Evil really......................

I don't like to yell at people, but if they have it coming then I let them have it. But im really not all about drama, so thats why I like this board and the members were nice from the start. But trust me, if someone needed to be yelled at I would be right there yellin with you pantera!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

What happend?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happend??   What happend?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 11:01 pm

Oh i do!!! People have yelled at me for too long, Now i aint taking nothing..... Well specially when it comes to the people on Gopitbull... Can you believe that they still go on about the bully/game thing?? No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What happend?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happend??   What happend?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happend??
Page 1 of 1