The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
American

GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Empty
PostSubject: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 11:11 am

Well Im sitting here watching the news and what do I see? A report about two pitbulls attacking a postal worker. The lady had to have stitches in her head, and hands. I have to wait until the news is completely over before I can post the video on here. They wont post it until the news is over.
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 9:38 pm

Yep that is exactlly what we need MORE BAD PRESS!!! It sure would be great if we could give a test to everyone that wants a high maintance dog to see if they could actual take care of it properly.

I have always wondered something... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STUPID PEOPLE?
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 9:44 pm

Mikado&Chalice wrote:
Yep that is exactlly what we need MORE BAD PRESS!!! It sure would be great if we could give a test to everyone that wants a high maintance dog to see if they could actual take care of it properly.

I have always wondered something... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STUPID PEOPLE?

Yep that would be great!!! I try to make sure i'm sending my pups to good homes and people that will properly confine, train and socialize them but there just really are no gurantees in it.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 11:42 pm

Nothing was ever posted on the news website about the "pit bull" attack. Ya know, Kiomi asked if it was really an APBT or if it was a dog that looked like a pit bull. I said I didnt know because they only showed like a cartoon drawing...never showed the real dog. But she's right, alot of people are saying that its a "pit bull" but if asked or showed a picture, most people wouldnt even know a pit bull...if it looks like a pit bull, blame it then ban it. Makes alot of sense to me, and I've always said, why blame the dog, it only knows what its taught. I wish I could contact the news, and let them really know what I think. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 12:06 am

http://understand-a-bull.com/BSL/MistakenIdentity/WrongId.htm

^^That was the reason I asked. Some of those dogs dont even look close to an APBT not even in the bully breed family! And then when they find out what kind of dog it is they dont go back and correct it as a HEADLINER like it should be. It's just sickening...
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 12:16 am

LegendsMami wrote:
http://understand-a-bull.com/BSL/MistakenIdentity/WrongId.htm

^^That was the reason I asked. Some of those dogs dont even look close to an APBT not even in the bully breed family! And then when they find out what kind of dog it is they dont go back and correct it as a HEADLINER like it should be. It's just sickening...

yep i got a link to a pitbull test to see how much you really know on my site. It's basically to say alot of breeds resemble that of the pit rather you realize it or not!
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 6:36 am

Heres the story for last nights news.... http://www.wandtv.com/dsp_story.cfm?storyid=70527&RequestTimeout=500

Well its a link to the story.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 6:40 am

Dang that sucks for that poor lady!!! Man irresponsible owners is all i can say!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 11:13 pm

You know what tho... I have raised Harley and Pantera the same way.. Harley is the greatest most passive dog that i have ever met, But Pantera, Just 2 days ago, she stole my sons dinner right off his plate, So i smacked her right on the butt end, and you know what, She tried to bite me...I was mad!!!! So i smacked her again and she jumped at me and tried to bite my face, Jaws snapping and everything... I kicked her in the butt and she ran into her cage.. she was in there the whole day... After that disply, i really dont want her here anymore... I just got a new Persian kitten and she keeps trying to kill it.... Just like my manx...
I had a guy comment about BYBs and people shouldnt get a dog from there, well, Harley is not from a breeder, he is from a lady that had a "accidental" breeding, so she says. but i will tell you, i have had less problems with Harley then Pantera, I think it has to do with whats going on in her head... I think she does not like to be dominated... I'm sorry this is the wrong thread and all, But i have no idea what to do with her at all... Like i mean you should have seen the look on Panteras face, like she was PISSED...
Why is Harley such a good dog, But pantera is a testy little bitch??? Neutral
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 12:05 am

Have you tried the NILIF method with Pantera?
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 12:36 am

Whats that??? I really feel tho that im at my wits end.....
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 12:37 am

http://k9deb.com/nilif.htm

Good one to try.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 12:39 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
You know what tho... I have raised Harley and Pantera the same way.. Harley is the greatest most passive dog that i have ever met, But Pantera, Just 2 days ago, she stole my sons dinner right off his plate, So i smacked her right on the butt end, and you know what, She tried to bite me...I was mad!!!! So i smacked her again and she jumped at me and tried to bite my face, Jaws snapping and everything... I kicked her in the butt and she ran into her cage.. she was in there the whole day... After that disply, i really dont want her here anymore... I just got a new Persian kitten and she keeps trying to kill it.... Just like my manx...
I had a guy comment about BYBs and people shouldnt get a dog from there, well, Harley is not from a breeder, he is from a lady that had a "accidental" breeding, so she says. but i will tell you, i have had less problems with Harley then Pantera, I think it has to do with whats going on in her head... I think she does not like to be dominated... I'm sorry this is the wrong thread and all, But i have no idea what to do with her at all... Like i mean you should have seen the look on Panteras face, like she was PISSED...
Why is Harley such a good dog, But pantera is a testy little bitch??? Neutral

Do you know how to make her submissive? When ever she does that you need to make her submit and hold her there till she wont' move at all. I also grab the inside of their mouth and hold it when they bite at me this teaches them keep their dang mouth shut!! Chaka tried to bite me some time back and boy did she never try it again. I don't play that at all.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 12:47 am

That's how I always did it Pantera, It does work. She thinks she is Alpha and this method turns that around!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 2:35 am

Ya she gets really mad tho and squirms till i let her go... she is a very head strong dog, she chews everything in the house!!! Evil or Very Mad I am going nuts.. I love her but at the same time i hate her.... No
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 2:45 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Ya she gets really mad tho and squirms till i let her go... she is a very head strong dog, she chews everything in the house!!! Evil or Very Mad I am going nuts.. I love her but at the same time i hate her.... No

You gotta show her your the alpha or it will only get worse. If she squirms your not holding her down right. Mine can't move and that's even my 55lb big girl. I have to head lock her to clip her nails and by god it gets done!!! I've been told I'm strong for a female to though so I don't know. Grab that heffa by her neck and pin her is all i can tell ya. or either grab one front leg and one back leg and flip her one her back! You gotta do something or your gonna end up placing her or putting her down!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 4:04 am

Ok then, I will do that.... I gotta do something to stop, Cuz if i get bit..... I'll be mad!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 4:38 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Ok then, I will do that.... I gotta do something to stop, Cuz if i get bit..... I'll be mad!!!!! Wink

she got her grown canines if you get bit you'll be hurt!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 12:09 pm

^^^^ LOL ya good point.... And mad tho... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....   GREAT! Wish I could cuss..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GREAT! Wish I could cuss.....
Page 1 of 1