The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)

Go down 
+4
ericschevy
APBT4ME
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
Oldfort
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Empty
PostSubject: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 8:39 am

Ok here is one deadly and vicious killer that NEEDS TO BE BANNED FOR HUMAN AGGRESSION because its a natural trait of the breed!Rolling Eyes

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) P1010034

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) P1010035

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) P1010036

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) PlayingintheMudMay2005197

Last edited by on Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 8:51 am

LOL Andy those are too cute!!!

heres one a my killers.......
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Ally_r10

Can't forget about this bout this guy....
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) 104_2011

And ol Unkie Moose with the babies......
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Pups_w10

Last edited by on Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 9:00 am

WATCH OUT!!! THEY WILL MAWL HER WHILE SHE'S SLEEPING!!
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Soundasleep

Being attackied while taking a picture!
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Thelife

Making dibs on the mailman Rolling Eyes He always gave them milkbones ..lol
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Window

Now this is the face of a killer!
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Yeahright
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Raven7wks

and lets not forget the evil cat!! Twisted Evil

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) DSCF0045
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 11:06 am

Yeah, gotta keep the kids away from the killers(yeah rght)
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Dogs_010
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Dogs_110
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 12:24 pm

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww You guys have awesome kids!!!!!!
Look out, My dogs re just doing a taste test.......
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Bestbuds
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Kisses1
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Kisses
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Stilleatin
Here is my fave pic..... Baking at cats and tree rodents....
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Bestfriends-1
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 7:02 pm

Awesome, I have an Idea. Lets link this post to NANCY GRACE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 7:55 pm

GOOD ONE
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 10:06 pm

MIDWEST THAT MERLE IS AWESOME!!! I LIKE THEM AS PETS LOL

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Th_11-23-06005
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Th_11-23-06006
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Th_10-20-06007
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Th_DSC01322
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Th_DSC01317
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Th_Mason2
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Th_9-7-06012
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Th_9-7-06009
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Th_9-4-06002

Ok i think that's enough lol.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 10:13 pm

Is that you in the first one redsky????
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 10:23 pm

haha no that's my nine year old and yet everyone thinks it's me all the time. Yep she is only nine! Here i am:

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Th_Junepics015
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Th_AnqujuansB-Day3030-1
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Th_SierraandI
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 11:13 am

Ooops! I forgot this one!

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) RaeandRaven
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 11:17 am

redsky wrote:
MIDWEST THAT MERLE IS AWESOME!!! I LIKE THEM AS PETS LOL

Thanks! I think I'm gonna end up keeping her for good. My sis-n-law doesn't think she's coming back.
Here are better pics of her ....

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) IMG_0057
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) IMG_0060

You can deffinitely tell she doesn't miss a meal! Razz
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2007 8:56 pm

She's definately a cutie!! Are you going to get her fixed or is she already fixed? I'm just being nosy as usual lol.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 12:00 am

She's already been fixed. My sis-n-law had it done when she was a small pup. I think 4 months.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 12:11 am

MidwestBully wrote:
She's already been fixed. My sis-n-law had it done when she was a small pup. I think 4 months.

Good deal!!!
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 12:14 am

Ok, I am the uneducated one here, what causes those markings????
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 12:22 am

ericschevy wrote:

Merle like other dilution alleles acts to lighten whatever color would otherwise have been expressed. However, with merle the lightening effect is not spread evenly over the coat, but produces patches of undiluted color (dappled pattern) scattered over the dog's body. The merle gene when heterozygous Mm (only one copy of the gene) on an otherwise black dog produces a blue merle which is phenotypically a bluish gray dog that is dappled with full color black spots. A homozygous or MM dog (carrying two copies of the merle gene), often called a double merle or a homozygous merle, will be a mostly white dog (similar to an extreme Piebald). The normal state of the merle locus is dual recessive mm and completely lacks the offending transposon resulting in normal color.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 12:25 am

MidwestBully wrote:
ericschevy wrote:

Merle like other dilution alleles acts to lighten whatever color would otherwise have been expressed. However, with merle the lightening effect is not spread evenly over the coat, but produces patches of undiluted color (dappled pattern) scattered over the dog's body. The merle gene when heterozygous Mm (only one copy of the gene) on an otherwise black dog produces a blue merle which is phenotypically a bluish gray dog that is dappled with full color black spots. A homozygous or MM dog (carrying two copies of the merle gene), often called a double merle or a homozygous merle, will be a mostly white dog (similar to an extreme Piebald). The normal state of the merle locus is dual recessive mm and completely lacks the offending transposon resulting in normal color.

Keep in mind in pits merle is very dominant if the dog is merle there is no doubt cause it will be expressed! Merle is a genetic defect and causes all sorts of health issues from loss of sight, hearing to skin issues. Not all of the dogs have a hard life with it but most do that is why merles are no longer accepted in our breed! I have some good links to info on merles on my site interesting to talk about merles. I had once thought about breeding the merle I had then after educating myself found it wouldn't be worth it to her or myself. They are unique though and i personally think they are pretty, although i have seen some ugly ones to.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 12:32 am

Yeah, I've heard a lot people say how their dog has had lots of health probs. Stuff like extemely dry skin, blind in one eye, deaf.
We got luck with Raven, haven't seen any probs with her yet and she just turned 2.

I've also read that the only way the merle gene could have been in the APBT is if it was outcrossed to a breed that carries it. This explains that...

The genetic and phenotypic nature of the Merle locus and the merle allele (M) is such that it would not remain unnoticed in a breed and suddenly appear. It would take crossing to another breed that carries the merle allele for it to be transferred into the breed. The reason it could not remain invisible or hidden is because the Merle allele is expressed with incomplete dominance. This means, if it is within the genome at all, even in a heterozygote (one copy of the gene) state, it is still expressed and evident. The M allele is not found in all breeds; in fact most breeds do not carry it. Finally, this specific transposon cannot arise spontaneously or through mutation as some have claimed.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 12:37 am

MidwestBully wrote:
Yeah, I've heard a lot people say how their dog has had lots of health probs. Stuff like extemely dry skin, blind in one eye, deaf.
We got luck with Raven, haven't seen any probs with her yet and she just turned 2.

I've also read that the only way the merle gene could have been in the APBT is if it was outcrossed to a breed that carries it. This explains that...

The genetic and phenotypic nature of the Merle locus and the merle allele (M) is such that it would not remain unnoticed in a breed and suddenly appear. It would take crossing to another breed that carries the merle allele for it to be transferred into the breed. The reason it could not remain invisible or hidden is because the Merle allele is expressed with incomplete dominance. This means, if it is within the genome at all, even in a heterozygote (one copy of the gene) state, it is still expressed and evident. The M allele is not found in all breeds; in fact most breeds do not carry it. Finally, this specific transposon cannot arise spontaneously or through mutation as some have claimed.

You already answered my next question, Its from out crossing?
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: ALOT of pics sorry guys..lmao   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 1:06 am

Alright here's some of my attack dogs.

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) DVC00197

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) DVC00229

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Pups5weeksold029
Vanna with Zoe's puppies

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) PICT0576
Taz and Seth

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Taz-6weeks013

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) PepsinKids
Not my dog but we got to borrow her for a short time, this is Pepsi, aka Turpin's cherokee Maiden with all my children.

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) DSC04623
One of our babies from a litter with his new best friend.

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) DSC04613
Oh no someone contact CNN!!! Puppy licks toes in pathetic attempt to make someone laugh!!!

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Picture015
Pepsi and our old Rat Terrier pit mix, sonny....

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Picture027-1
Ginger and Dayton (RIP Ginger) she had demodetic mange and after a few months we no longer could fight the battle.

By far one of the best pits I ever owned as far as temperment!
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Bubsethndayton
Unfortunately someone decided that throwing a sledge hammer at a docile pit would be fun, he ate the end of the fiberglass handle (RIP Bubba)

These are by far my favorite! She's the worst! Vanna and Seth!
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Picture014
Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Picture011

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Attackoftheblack
Bubba (RIP) Nemesis (RIP also another loss due to demotetic) and Oreo who is owned by Krazy Kaos Kennels now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 1:08 am

MidwestBully wrote:

Yea the catalopa or something other.
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 1:12 am

Awwwww How cute Michelle!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 1:18 am

redsky wrote:

lmao Sorry Christie had to rag on ya just a bit...lol It's a CATAHOULA!

Lemme see if i can find my friends doggy Charity, she's freakin gorgeous I love her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnlIdCDnkvU

She's not aggressive at all believe me it just seems like it in the video...lmao don't mess with her ham bone!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 1:27 am

schismatickennels wrote:
redsky wrote:

lmao Sorry Christie had to rag on ya just a bit...lol It's a CATAHOULA!

Lemme see if i can find my friends doggy Charity, she's freakin gorgeous I love her!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnlIdCDnkvU

She's not aggressive at all believe me it just seems like it in the video...lmao don't mess with her ham bone!!!

LOL you know i suck at any type of quoting lol. Thanks for the correction though, chelle always has my back Wink .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)   Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your Pics of VISCIOUS KILLERS (sarcasm)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next