The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED! Empty
PostSubject: Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED!   Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 11:51 am

**Crossedposted**
They had a wonderful home for Frankie and his sister became very ill and he cannot come get Frankie now.
Then another couple from Vancouver (BC) wanted him but the flooding made them change their minds.
Now a gal wants him, she lives in Kirkland and apparently there's BSL there??
Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED! 1003003io5
He is less than 6 mos. old, I'm guessing 4.5 mos. at this time. He's current on ALL vaccines (can go to Canada!) and he's already neutered, and microchipped.
We will help transport up to 100 miles for the right home.
Please cotact alphamom33@aol.com for more information

Last edited by on Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED!   Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 2:43 am

OMG he is adorable!! I sure hope you find him a good home and I'll ask around to see if anyone is looking to adopt him.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED!   Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 1:31 am

Awwww.... I so want another.... Sad
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED!   Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 4:33 am

he's a cutie that's for sure, I use to take rescues in for a while, and I didn't have problems finding them homes here. Where is the dog located again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED!   Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 4:35 am

**Okay got this from the person who has him in there rescue**

I did call the one guy in kelowna, his sister is 26 and in the hospital with cancer! His problem is that he can't take a whole day, well TWO actually, to come down here! But he said he can find a sitter or friend for Frankie if he has to go to the hospital to visit his sister for any length of time. As I mentioned this is the best home for Frankie, hands down, he is pit experienced and wants Frankie to be an AMBASSADOR (his words) for the breed!
Now - I have committed to driving Frankie to Seattle for him.
He said he'd drive to Seattle but what a cool thing it would be to get Frankie to the border for him!?
Any help (anyone) can provide would be sooo appreciated.
Frankie has his rabies vaccination which is ALL I think he needs to get across the border, correct??
Email me-- alphamom33@aol.com with ideas or suggestions. I'm leaving the transport schedule to HIM and what day he can make it, I'm very flexible and if Seattle is all I can do, that'll have to be it, but I'm hoping to help him out a bit by getting Frankie closer to BC for him!
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED!   Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 8:52 am

Frankie got adopted today!!! He went to the same home who adopted his sister, Felicity, back in September!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED!   Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2006 9:52 am

Awwwwwwwww That is great news!!!! Im glad they could open their heart to another... I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED!   Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frankie needs a home-HE'S BEEN ADOPTED!
Page 1 of 1