The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a little something i enjoy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

a little something i enjoy Empty
PostSubject: a little something i enjoy   a little something i enjoy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 8:50 am

probably the best ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BVdz_gGmXU

my favorite fight of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quv6s2-PTw0
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: a little something i enjoy   a little something i enjoy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2007 10:34 am

no MMA fans here?
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: a little something i enjoy   a little something i enjoy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 7:40 am

Does that have anything to do with Chuck Ladell?? I love watching him fight...I get all hyped up and start yellin at the TV!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: a little something i enjoy   a little something i enjoy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 9:33 am

Awwww Im not a big fan of fights..... No
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: a little something i enjoy   a little something i enjoy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 9:42 am

sakuraba is incredible, im a huge gracie fan but sakuraba has beaten every gracie he has fought. there was a fight with royce and sacuraba that was a BS call.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: a little something i enjoy   a little something i enjoy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 9:45 am

Awwww Royce Gracie now we are talkin....but I'm a fan of ladell. You dont like Chuck, wayne?
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: a little something i enjoy   a little something i enjoy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 10:42 am

i like lidell, im just more into the grapling aspects of things. i really think tito should have learned from his first fight with lidell to put aside his pride and take the ice man to the mat. you dont wana punch with a striker thats just dumb.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: a little something i enjoy   a little something i enjoy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2007 11:00 am

I myself dont like tito, and there is NO way he will ever beat the ice man...lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a little something i enjoy   a little something i enjoy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a little something i enjoy
Page 1 of 1