The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Future Stud!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member


Number of posts : 799
Age : 38
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Future Stud!   Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:24 am





This is Johnson's Blu Tazmanian Devil aka Taz

11 weeks old, 3/4 TNT 1/4 hemphill/wilder....

Look for some offspring in about 18-20 months. lol lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.schismatickennels.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
avatar

Number of posts : 971
Age : 31
Localisation : PA
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Future Stud!   Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:07 am

He's handsome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redsky
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Future Stud!   Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:12 am

My lil man won't be studed till 08 or 09 os no sense posting him just yet lol. I'm in love with Taz though ;-).
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member


Number of posts : 799
Age : 38
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Future Stud!   Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:15 am

redsky wrote:
My lil man won't be studed till 08 or 09 os no sense posting him just yet lol. I'm in love with Taz though ;-).

lol I usually don't stud until 2, but I may take him to Vanna a little earlier than that. So 2008 is going to be his time to shine......
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.schismatickennels.com
redsky
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Future Stud!   Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:35 am

schismatickennels wrote:
redsky wrote:
My lil man won't be studed till 08 or 09 os no sense posting him just yet lol. I'm in love with Taz though ;-).

lol I usually don't stud until 2, but I may take him to Vanna a little earlier than that. So 2008 is going to be his time to shine......

I'm gonna work your nerve about using him lol!!!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member


Number of posts : 799
Age : 38
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Future Stud!   Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:00 am

redsky wrote:
schismatickennels wrote:
redsky wrote:
My lil man won't be studed till 08 or 09 os no sense posting him just yet lol. I'm in love with Taz though ;-).

lol I usually don't stud until 2, but I may take him to Vanna a little earlier than that. So 2008 is going to be his time to shine......

I'm gonna work your nerve about using him lol!!!

hahaha...well he won't be 1 until next Sept. So I figure March of 2008 when Vanna comes in, then I'll make the final decision, of course chance will also be 2 weeks behind him, so I may use him, just depends on how my studs have turned out by then. We shall see....lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.schismatickennels.com
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
avatar

Number of posts : 202
Localisation : MA
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Future Stud!   Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:15 am

He's a beauty. What color eyes does he have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member


Number of posts : 799
Age : 38
Localisation : Tennessee
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Future Stud!   Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:46 am

right now his eyes are a grayish blue brown i dunno they look wicked though lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.schismatickennels.com
rong520
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup


Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Future Stud!   Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:03 am

Forum good, you look at the top








_________________
Microsoft office professional 2007

Microsoft Office 2010 pro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Future Stud!   

Back to top Go down
 
Future Stud!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: BREEDING INFORMATION :: Studs-
Jump to: