The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)

Go down 
+2
trejos kennels
Xelleron
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Empty
PostSubject: Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 11:08 am

Here's my wide load! affraid lol. The pictures do NOT do her justice!!!!!!
Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) IMG_2351
Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) IMG_2364
Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) IMG_2365
Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) IMG_2367
Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) IMG_2368
Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) IMG_2373
Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) IMG_2375
Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) IMG_2374
Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) IMG_2370

She went shopping in the pantry for that chewie... I had to take a picture of her! Lol.

Hope you guys like it!

Last edited by on Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: the pics   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 11:14 am

the pics are not showing up for me.... Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 11:24 am

dag nab it! I moved them! Lemme re-do it.
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: ok   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 11:28 am

oh ok I see them now...man she is big..lol
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: I am betting   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 11:31 am

I am betting 12-13 pups.. no less than 10..
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 11:35 am

LOOK OUT WIDE LOAD COMIN THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 11:48 am

She looks like she just wants it to be over ...lmao!
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 12:01 pm

I sure do feel for her!! Poor baby!! She's so pretty though! Can't wait to see the pups!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
American

PostSubject: Re: Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 12:40 pm

Oh yeah, she's packin some puppies in there! She is a doll!! I wanna see puppy PICS!! Smile

I am betting 12-13 pups.. no less than 10..

I'm gonna say the same, but I say about 10.

Here's a pic of bella and she had 13....
Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Boo1
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: i   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 12:56 pm

I meant to post them on this thread but got mixed up check out you other thread DANG, I posted pics of my bitch that had 13 on there asn some of her pups
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 11:24 pm

What thread did you post them in? I can find them.....
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 12:09 am

Either she is gonna have a lot of pups or some really big ones! Sierra had 10 and she never showed much! If not for getting it confirmed i really wouldn't have thought she was pregnant less known having 10!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 12:44 am

Ya never know.... My dog was tiny and has 12, But i have seen huge dogs that had 6 small ones, just held alot of water... They kinda are like people, my friend was MASSIVE!!!! I mean like triplets massive, but her baby was 7lbs 15 oz What the heck.... ahah, But she is pretty and big, but my guess is 8...
What ar ya goina do with them?? Sell them and for how much?? Just curious.. Mine went for $250, but it wasnt my money, i felt guilty about the breeding, so i gave the money to the lady i got the female from.... here is here prego pic...
Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Lita
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: it   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 1:08 am

the post that I osted nder was under Pit tales, and under the thread named DANG...
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 4:22 am

wow! Some cute puppies there!

I can't wait for mine... well, I can... but, It's going to be a real experience. I don't know if I want to sell them or give them away. The guy who had Noz wanted a male so I figured I'd give him first choice of the litter, my uncle wanted one (I'm convincing him to take 2... bwahaha) so I'll give him two, I'm keeping two because my boyfriend wants one and i want one! LoL! so that's down 5... 6 more to go! ROTFL!

I haven't decided if I wanted to sell or give them away. Although I am making everyone who get's a puppy sign a paper saying that they will take care of their dog and WILL NOT fight them and if they don't like their dog they will give the dog back to me instead of giving it to the pound.
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: i   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 4:53 am

I don't know I guess that placing the dog with people that you know and know that they will take care of the pup is a good thing as for just giving the others away, i know that you don't want to make it look as if you ar not in it for the money and I hope you are not, BUT giving the pups away even if you have someone sign the paper, is really to just asking for a problem any joe-shmo out there is going to want one and once they are gone it can be hard to keep up with them ... Not to say if someone paid for the dog they wouldn't fight it either but IMO a lot more likely if given the pup, you know they wouldn't be loosing anything... also by the time that you may find out that they are mistreating the pup it may be too late, I have a contract written up by my lawyer and notarized stating that I have to have updated pics of the puppies, for the first 6 months every months and them after every 6 months, and I have to have a update address and phone number at all time... So I can check the pup out whenever I want to....I also think that you should have a spay/neuter contract....So that this mistake doesn't continue to happen... But that's just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 5:02 am

That's exactly what I want to do. My mom is helping me out finidng the right lawyer and everything. (especially about hte spay/neuter thing)
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2007 10:02 am

Xelleron wrote:
wow! Some cute puppies there!

I can't wait for mine... well, I can... but, It's going to be a real experience. I don't know if I want to sell them or give them away. The guy who had Noz wanted a male so I figured I'd give him first choice of the litter, my uncle wanted one (I'm convincing him to take 2... bwahaha) so I'll give him two, I'm keeping two because my boyfriend wants one and i want one! LoL! so that's down 5... 6 more to go! ROTFL!

I haven't decided if I wanted to sell or give them away. Although I am making everyone who get's a puppy sign a paper saying that they will take care of their dog and WILL NOT fight them and if they don't like their dog they will give the dog back to me instead of giving it to the pound.

Ya that is a great idea, Make up a contract... I didnt do , but i havent had a problem.... But still there are a few people that i dont know where they are or how they are doing.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)   Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fat Mama!!! (kinda heavy!)
Page 1 of 1