The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redsky

UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA Empty
PostSubject: UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA   UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 11:27 pm

GREAT LAKES APBTC (MI)
Saturday, June 02, 2007 - Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Great Lakes APBTC (MI) will host a two day conformation show and weight pull at the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds in Saline, MI. (Ch of Ch and Ace of Ace classes will be held if pre-entries allow.) Please call Karen (734)728-6585, Sharon (734)728-6982 or Dave (586)296-0940

For more information on the Great Lakes APBTC click here!

Register For This Event Cutoff Date: 5/27/2007

Michiana APBTC (MI)
Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Michiana APBTC (MI) will host two conformation shows in one day at the Kent County Fairgrounds in Lowell, MI. (Ch of Ch classes will be held if pre-entry allows. NO weight pull will be held at this show.) For further information contact Jim (517)663-8040 or Mike (269)966-9636

Register For This Event Cutoff Date: 6/10/2007
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA   UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 11:46 pm

i defintiyl gotta make it out there, only problem one of my bigest phobias is traveling, that and clowns, god... i hate clowns lol
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA   UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 11:53 pm

wheezie wayne wrote:
i defintiyl gotta make it out there, only problem one of my bigest phobias is traveling, that and clowns, god... i hate clowns lol

I feel ya on the traveling, I hate it, unless I'm just riding lol! I don't care for clowns either lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA   UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 11:57 pm

i dont know what it is i get anxiety attacks when traveling. ever see that movie IT. dang movie scared me for life lol
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA   UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 1:26 am

LOL, yeah i think i seen IT not sure though, I was tramatized with that one movie that the clowns turn people into pods when I was little. Attack of the killer clowns, maybe the name of it. Not sure. Yeah I know it's a lame movie now but back then when I was little is gave me the creeps LOL.

Anxiety attacks suck!! I get that way when driving other than where I know I am going, but riding I'm not to bad. Don't know what it is, I get real cold and clamy, shaky, sweating palms, stomach knots up.....arrggg I hate it!! Glad I'm not the only one that deals with this Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
redsky

PostSubject: Re: UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA   UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 2:42 am

Anna @ Nikanas Pits wrote:
LOL, yeah i think i seen IT not sure though, I was tramatized with that one movie that the clowns turn people into pods when I was little. Attack of the killer clowns, maybe the name of it. Not sure. Yeah I know it's a lame movie now but back then when I was little is gave me the creeps LOL.

Anxiety attacks suck!! I get that way when driving other than where I know I am going, but riding I'm not to bad. Don't know what it is, I get real cold and clamy, shaky, sweating palms, stomach knots up.....arrggg I hate it!! Glad I'm not the only one that deals with this Smile LOL

lol
Hey yall reminded me off this lady i worked with at the airport. Well actually she was only on the ramp one day lol. Anyways she was in my team and we had a plain coming in and she was suppose to park it well she was parking it and all of sudden she just got ghost lol!! I had never seen someone get and anxiety attack everyone laughed at her and talked about her but i felt bad for her that's not the type of thing you have control over! I do laugh thinking back but at the time all I could thing was !!!!! she must really be embarrassed! Poor lady, parking can spook you to! I had my times when i was like oh god i hope i pull em in to close or park on the wrong line you can tear some stuff up like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA   UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UP COMING ADBA SHOWS AROUND INDIANA
Page 1 of 1