The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

update pics of midas and kikie

Go down 
+2
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
schismatickennels
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redsky

update pics of midas and kikie Empty
PostSubject: update pics of midas and kikie   update pics of midas and kikie Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 7:52 pm

Alright figured i would get some recent pics of them and take weights. Man Midas has surpassed Kikie he is 44.6lbs and kikie is 40.14lbs. As always you can click on the pics to enlarge.

update pics of midas and kikie Th_Midasfront
update pics of midas and kikie Th_Midas2
update pics of midas and kikie Th_midas
update pics of midas and kikie Th_kikiefront
update pics of midas and kikie Th_Kikie2
update pics of midas and kikie Th_Kikie-1
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: update pics of midas and kikie   update pics of midas and kikie Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 8:01 pm

Look at my babies lookin good! You copy cat, she saw I took pics yesterday and had to run out and get stacked shots. Can't ya tell she loves me. lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
redsky

PostSubject: Re: update pics of midas and kikie   update pics of midas and kikie Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 9:16 pm

schismatickennels wrote:
Look at my babies lookin good! You copy cat, she saw I took pics yesterday and had to run out and get stacked shots. Can't ya tell she loves me. lol Laughing

Yep i sure did lol. Chelle made me realize !!!!! i don't have no updated stacked pics lol.
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: update pics of midas and kikie   update pics of midas and kikie Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 11:07 pm

Well You know I think they are both AWESOME dogs!!!! Can't wait to see the in person!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: lookin   update pics of midas and kikie Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 1:24 am

lookin good..keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
ckp1
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
ckp1

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-12-12

PostSubject: Re: update pics of midas and kikie   update pics of midas and kikie Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 2:04 am

you have some good babies there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.circlekpits.net
redsky

PostSubject: Re: update pics of midas and kikie   update pics of midas and kikie Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 2:09 am

Thanks i'm proud of them. I really owe a big thanks to Janice at Nevada and Sabrina (although i can kill her sometimes lol) at Tri tek. Without those two neither of my babies would be here!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: update pics of midas and kikie   update pics of midas and kikie Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 6:17 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: update pics of midas and kikie   update pics of midas and kikie Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 11:20 pm

How pretty!!!!! Are you keeping the males ears uncropped??? I like them.... Surprised
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: update pics of midas and kikie   update pics of midas and kikie Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 4:09 am

NOPE THOSE BIG OLE EARS BE GONE REALLY SOON!!
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: update pics of midas and kikie   update pics of midas and kikie Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 4:21 am

I got to see Midas and Kikie along with the others when I went to see Christie. Those dogs are absolutely gorgoues, lol I got lost and had to call christie to come save me! When she pulled up she had Sierra and Kikie in the car...first thing I did was jump out, just had to meet them!

When I finally met the rest of her crew, I was like wow! Sierra is just simply gorgeous...lol midas barked at me the whole time I was there! Midas is gorgeous....I'm glad I got the chance to meet Christie because she really is a wonderful person to know Smile
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: update pics of midas and kikie   update pics of midas and kikie Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 4:29 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
I got to see Midas and Kikie along with the others when I went to see Christie. Those dogs are absolutely gorgoues, lol I got lost and had to call christie to come save me! When she pulled up she had Sierra and Kikie in the car...first thing I did was jump out, just had to meet them!

When I finally met the rest of her crew, I was like wow! Sierra is just simply gorgeous...lol midas barked at me the whole time I was there! Midas is gorgeous....I'm glad I got the chance to meet Christie because she really is a wonderful person to know Smile

Aww thanks Tina. You are wonderful to :-) so it is mutual!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: update pics of midas and kikie   update pics of midas and kikie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

update pics of midas and kikie
Page 1 of 1