The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Intorducing ......

Go down 
+4
BurchsTNTPitbulls
Pantera2006
wheezie wayne
APBT4ME
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 11:59 pm

The new ladies...

This is Penut (1.5 yrs.). She has taken to my daughter like white on rice ...lmao
She has the most wonderful temperment I've ever seen and is ssssooooo gentle. When you pet her she just melts in your arms. A true love bug!

Intorducing ...... Peanut

Intorducing ...... Pnt1

Intorducing ...... Pnt3

We haven't got a name for this little girl yet (5 months), but she one piece of work... lol She runs like she's been shot out of a cannon! Very high drive, a beautiful blue/fawn piebald(s/p), and is showing great potential for weight pull. Any suggestions on a name would great!!

Intorducing ...... Puprae

Intorducing ...... Pup1

Intorducing ...... Pup2

Intorducing ...... Pup3

Some action shots in the snow we got overnight.....

Intorducing ...... Ravpup
Intorducing ...... Ravpup3
Intorducing ...... Ravpup2

Hey Tina, the pup is a littermate to the blue/fawn that you have!! affraid

I want to take time to thank Brandy Moore from Moores Family Kennels for these fine girls, and to Christie for Hook'n it up! cheers
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 1:44 am

congragultions on the new addition, can you post some pics of hemi playing with them?
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 1:54 am

Nice job!!!! I still want Raven tho..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BurchsTNTPitbulls
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-19

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 1:58 am

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by on Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 2:00 am

I really like the nameless girl. Peanut is a looker too. My brain is on malfunction status right now so i can't think of any names. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
redsky

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 2:20 am

oh i got a million names lol. I put MOORES FULLY BULLY PRINCESS on the ped but that's just for now Here is that link:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=213190

and here is peanuts:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=230503

Of course Peanut is Kikie's half sister! So she is of course my fav lol.

I like this one and it means true: Sunya I guess the registered name could be MOORE'S FULLY BULLY TRUE LIGHT OR MOORE'S FULLY BULLY TRUELY DEVINE

Another name I like is Jala means special MOORE'S FULLY BULLY MOTIVE AKA "JALA"

WELL THAT'S ALL I CAN COME UP WITH FOR NOW CAUSE I GOTTA EAT!
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: wow   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 3:00 am

wow Midwest you have a house full now nad are still getting one from Andy... They look good.. how is Hemi taking to them? how come u guys keep these secrets until you get them....LOL they look great cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
redsky

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 3:02 am

House full? She has about as many as me lol. She'll have five with the pup from Andy that's not a whole lot. I know you were just kidding though.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 3:07 am

I've got 4 right now, adding one more on Friday, and I'll be adding another 4 weeks from then. 4 will all be pups. Then in April I'm breeding Vanna, and I'll be adding 2 more to the mix. Wink
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 3:34 am

Thanks everyone one!

Yes , I'm still getting one of Andy's. I'm not missing out on that litter ... lol tongue

The younger pup and Raven in the house but Hemi and Penut will be outside in kennels and will come in at night or if its too cold.

Wheezie- All Hemi wants to do is sniff and hump ...lol That really pissed her off, so they are going to have to be on differant sides of the fence til he can learn to behave himself ....lmao
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 3:50 am

Wow I really. like the brindle girl. Her markings look alot like Gracie.

The pup is a good looking dog too. Will be interesting to see how they turn out!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
redsky

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 3:54 am

Oldfort wrote:

The pup is a good looking dog too. Will be interesting to see how they turn out!

The brindle one is off sierra Wink and yep it is gonna be nice to watch them grow! Peanute will be two this year so she should be just about done growing although i got feeling she will be a bit bigger now, she is way smaller then all her litter mates if i posted blue up you would swear they are unrelated!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:10 am

redsky wrote:
Oldfort wrote:

The brindle one is off sierra Wink and yep it is gonna be nice to watch them grow! Peanute will be two this year so she should be just about done growing although i got feeling she will be a bit bigger now, she is way smaller then all her litter mates if i posted blue up you would swear they are unrelated!

post it post it lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:35 am

lol okay first two is dad pharoe owned by glenn and crystal @ infamous kennels and then the next is blue:

Intorducing ...... Th_Pharaoh20Side
Intorducing ...... Th_Pharaoh20Front
Intorducing ...... Th_blu
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:39 am

holly crap you right i wouldnt have believed it lol
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: I   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 5:47 am

I wouldnt have believed it either.. so how many more are you planning on getting Jessica? they look great!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 5:57 am

As many as she can take care of...lol These dogs are an obsession.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 6:00 am

Maybe i just take everything the wrong way but what does it matter how many SHE gets? I hate when folks do that whatever i have is my business either be happy for me and make your comments or just leave it alone! Long as they are all cared for it doesn't matter if she has 1 or 10 is how i see it! I just aint feeling all the comments on how many she has when you have just as many brandy!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 6:18 am

schismatickennels wrote:
As many as she can take care of...lol These dogs are an obsession.

That is so true! .....lmao Especially when you have good ones!

I'll be getting the female from Andy, and another male, possibly from a litter that Brandy Moore has now. Those pups are gonna be fire!
Back to top Go down
redsky

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 6:20 am

Yep they are midwest and good luck in all you do with them!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 10:01 pm

I updated my 'females' page, check it out and let me know what you think tongue

http://www.freewebs.com/midwestbully/

Intorducing ...... Ohnoes

Last edited by on Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: o   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 1:24 am

I wasnt saying aything bad about how many she has or is getting..geez o pete..where did that come from?? I was just asking here how many she was going to get to start things out with....And how many she planned on getting.. Me personally I can only get one more unfortunatley because where i live right now they only allow that many.. Sad Wow didnt know the question would make you mad....
Back to top Go down
redsky

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 1:58 am

trejos kennels wrote:
I wasnt saying aything bad about how many she has or is getting..geez o pete..where did that come from?? I was just asking here how many she was going to get to start things out with....And how many she planned on getting.. Me personally I can only get one more unfortunatley because where i live right now they only allow that many.. Sad Wow didnt know the question would make you mad....

Not mad it irritated me. I mean dang you asked twice and she didn't answer the first time that means either she didn't wanna share that or hadn't really planned a set out number. I'm sorry when it comes to my kennel and what i got going on if i haven't openly shared that means i'm not going to. I do tend to take things personally which i said in the post in reference to it but you'll find in breeding, showing or just owning folks always are either sizing you up or shooting you down and it sickens me! I just didn't know your intentions and wasn't gonna let you knock Jesicca as I would do the same for any of yall. I hate people implying things and i always step up to plate guess it comes from being in a military family or maybe just being raised in the ghetto! I'm glad i took it wrong and you had no bad intentions Wink . I can appologize when i'm in the wrong so sorry Brandy!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 2:11 am

i think we all know each other enough not to judge or criticize each other. everybody is building there yard up... bastards j/k lol! give me a couple years so i can get some land and ill be there with yall lol
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 2:59 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
i think we all know each other enough not to judge or criticize each other. everybody is building there yard up... bastards j/k lol! give me a couple years so i can get some land and ill be there with yall lol
Hahahah Move with me can do like a huge A$$ kennel thing, we'll just pool our money together and have a huge one.. heehee....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intorducing ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intorducing ......   Intorducing ...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intorducing ......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: PICTURES-
Jump to: