The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

She seems to be getting the hang

Go down 
+2
schismatickennels
Oldfort
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

She seems to be getting the hang Empty
PostSubject: She seems to be getting the hang   She seems to be getting the hang Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 2:23 pm

of life inside the house!!! She took the couch! Funny thing is she doesnt shed a lick or smell either.

She seems to be getting the hang Graciepreg015

She seems to be getting the hang Graciepreg005

She seems to be getting the hang Graciepreg010

She seems to be getting the hang Graciepreg011
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: She seems to be getting the hang   She seems to be getting the hang Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 7:50 pm

awe well she's definately pregnant. Lookin purty in the house!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: She seems to be getting the hang   She seems to be getting the hang Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 11:07 pm

Oldfort wrote:
of life inside the house!!! She took the couch! Funny thing is she doesnt shed a lick or smell either.

She seems to be getting the hang Graciepreg015

She seems to be getting the hang Graciepreg005

She seems to be getting the hang Graciepreg010

She seems to be getting the hang Graciepreg011

Ya she wont smell, cuz you hae takin care of her..... Being inside or out.... She is deffinatly prego!!!! affraid the day is drawing near.... Suspect hehe
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: She seems to be getting the hang   She seems to be getting the hang Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 11:11 pm

Aww to precious!!! Glad it's all going well. Only thing I watch for is after they have them pups and they are in the house they can revert and start going inside so just watch her and let her know the first time that's a definate no go! Sierra didn't do it but Sola did and for some reason she went right to my room and even in my bed a few times then i kicked her a** to the basement! I think she was pissed i locked her up with the puppies and she didn't wanna be locked up but i had to because we had an accident and sierra killed a pup trying to steal him to put with her babies so i had to lock one of them down so they couldn't get to each others areas and i decided her lol.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: She seems to be getting the hang   She seems to be getting the hang Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 11:14 pm

redsky wrote:
Aww to precious!!! Glad it's all going well. Only thing I watch for is after they have them pups and they are in the house they can revert and start going inside so just watch her and let her know the first time that's a definate no go! Sierra didn't do it but Sola did and for some reason she went right to my room and even in my bed a few times then i kicked her a** to the basement! I think she was pissed i locked her up with the puppies and she didn't wanna be locked up but i had to because we had an accident and sierra killed a pup trying to steal him to put with her babies so i had to lock one of them down so they couldn't get to each others areas and i decided her lol.

I had rats do that..... Steal babies from each other.... LMAO..... Sorry, just thought i would share....
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: She seems to be getting the hang   She seems to be getting the hang Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 12:24 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
redsky wrote:

I had rats do that..... Steal babies from each other.... LMAO..... Sorry, just thought i would share....

lol its always funny when you share something lol!
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: She seems to be getting the hang   She seems to be getting the hang Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 6:23 am

See, I told ya a house is not a home without a pit..LOL
Ok, This mite be a goofy question but what color is she exactly,
Fawn brindle, Black brindle or reverse?
Reason I ask is cause she has the same coat as my Zues... Very Happy
Don't mind me I'm just the uneducated one here...LOL
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
redsky

PostSubject: Re: She seems to be getting the hang   She seems to be getting the hang Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 6:35 am

ericschevy wrote:
See, I told ya a house is not a home without a pit..LOL
Ok, This mite be a goofy question but what color is she exactly,
Fawn brindle, Black brindle or reverse?
Reason I ask is cause she has the same coat as my Zues... Very Happy
Don't mind me I'm just the uneducated one here...LOL

depends on the registery but most consider it black brindle
http://www.apbtconformation.com/blackbrindle_0000.jpg
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: She seems to be getting the hang   She seems to be getting the hang Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 6:58 am

Black brindle or red
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: She seems to be getting the hang   She seems to be getting the hang Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 7:29 am

It sure is pretty.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: She seems to be getting the hang   She seems to be getting the hang Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 6:06 am

She's so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She seems to be getting the hang   She seems to be getting the hang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She seems to be getting the hang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: PICTURES-
Jump to: