The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pratt and Whitney

Go down 
+3
schismatickennels
Oldfort
Xelleron
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 9:03 pm

Here are the twins. Well, kinda, Whitney came out first, then Pratt.

Pratt is on the right and Whitney is on the left.

Pratt and Whitney IMG_2429
Back to top Go down
redsky

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 9:19 pm

aww they are tris how cute!
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 10:32 pm

LOL they kinda do look like twins
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 12:16 am

Very cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 12:45 am

I love the way Whitney is sticking her tongue out! Laughing
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 1:16 am

Awww! I love you Their adorable!!
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: wow   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 3:54 am

wow I didnt know that you had tris... what color was the dad you said? I love tri colors they are so cute!
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 8:33 am

He was Brindle with White on his chest and on his neck.

We have 3 or 4 tri color ones. I have to re-count lol.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 7:17 pm

Just post pics of all the pups we'll count for ourselves Wink . I just wanna see them lil babies!!
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 10:51 pm

Oh they are cute!!!!!! I love the colouring.
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 4:51 am

ROTFL! I will! I just need to get all of them first!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 2:31 am

Ok, i dont mean to poke and prod... But are you sure the dad was purebred.... I dont know alot about the gene thing, But isnt the tri colour gene hard to get.... I have never seen tris here in Canada... NEVER... And they look like they could be crossed with Rottweiler... The only tri i have ever seen is Brads, and he is in the United kingdom.... Oh wait, someone here has one....
But i dont know i thought one of the parents would have to be tri to get tris.... I could be wrong, which more then likly i am, but they look Rotti to me.. scratch
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 7:35 am

That's what I said to my mom. They are the only ones that look like that though which is really weird.

This is Noz:

Pratt and Whitney IMG_2280

On a really cool note. Whitney is the first of the litter to open her eyes! She opened them as I was holding her and she looked at me and I just started to cry. I am such a werido I know.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 1:48 am

Awwwww I cant see the pic..... But like i said, I know nothing about Genetics.... I had a Red nose and a black dog have a litter and i had 3 brindle, 1 black, 1 white with brown spots, 1 white with black spots, and the rest where chocolate and white.... So.... ya never know right..... But i really like the tris..... I have seen them, but really only once or twice.....
So what are ya selling the pups for?? If you are??
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 1:49 am

Ohok..... I see it now..... Hes a pretty boy!!!! Love the black brindle!!! Paint him black and he looks like Harley!!!!
Back to top Go down
redsky

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 2:07 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Ok, i dont mean to poke and prod... But are you sure the dad was purebred.... I dont know alot about the gene thing, But isnt the tri colour gene hard to get.... I have never seen tris here in Canada... NEVER... And they look like they could be crossed with Rottweiler... The only tri i have ever seen is Brads, and he is in the United kingdom.... Oh wait, someone here has one....
But i dont know i thought one of the parents would have to be tri to get tris.... I could be wrong, which more then likly i am, but they look Rotti to me.. scratch

Neither of the parents have to be tri. Tri comes from the variation of gene's in the background (mixing red, chocolate, sable, tan, fawn, bucksin, black, blue etc). It is just like with brindle you can get one without having either parent be brindle but it is somewhere in the line. That sire does look more boxer then pit to me though his muzzle is very square but who cares long as the babies are healthy, not like your selling them to show home with guranteed pure bred status.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 4:49 am

redsky wrote:
Pantera2006 wrote:

Neither of the parents have to be tri. Tri comes from the variation of gene's in the background (mixing red, chocolate, sable, tan, fawn, bucksin, black, blue etc). It is just like with brindle you can get one without having either parent be brindle but it is somewhere in the line. That sire does look more boxer then pit to me though his muzzle is very square but who cares long as the babies are healthy, not like your selling them to show home with guranteed pure bred status.

Ya true enough.... I just thought that tri was hard to produce....
Back to top Go down
redsky

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 6:29 am

They are hard to produce! Not something you can be sure to get from a breeding and most times you are rather shocked one was thrown! I know bobber was a shocker her dad and mom are both black and white (mostly black).
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 8:25 am

Oh ok... I guess that she got lucky getting 3!!!! Nice.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 11:46 am

I don't know if I am going to sell the pups or not. I'm still thinking about that.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 7:46 pm

Pups are very cute, the dad is a good lookin boy, but I'm going to tell ya, I don't think he's purebred. He looks like an incrediable looking boxer/pit mix. Are there papers on this dog? It's really the only way to prove the pups are PURE. Otherwise if you put them up for sale, I would definately tag PIT BULL mix on the pups. You have pictures, so show your buyers what the daddy looks like. Also if you sell the pups, keep a strict record, phone numbers, addresses, and have them sign a spay and nueter contract. Keep them IN YOUR AREA is about the only way to guarantee that happens. I would have them put down a 25 dollar deposit for it, put that in a seperate account/fund, have them go to your vet to get it done, and once its done, give them their 25 bucks back. If not done in that certain time, go get the dog and bring it home. You gotta contract stating they would spay or neuter and they didn't follow contract.
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 11:27 pm

schismatickennels wrote:
Pups are very cute, the dad is a good lookin boy, but I'm going to tell ya, I don't think he's purebred. He looks like an incrediable looking boxer/pit mix. Are there papers on this dog? It's really the only way to prove the pups are PURE. Otherwise if you put them up for sale, I would definately tag PIT BULL mix on the pups. You have pictures, so show your buyers what the daddy looks like. Also if you sell the pups, keep a strict record, phone numbers, addresses, and have them sign a spay and nueter contract. Keep them IN YOUR AREA is about the only way to guarantee that happens. I would have them put down a 25 dollar deposit for it, put that in a seperate account/fund, have them go to your vet to get it done, and once its done, give them their 25 bucks back. If not done in that certain time, go get the dog and bring it home. You gotta contract stating they would spay or neuter and they didn't follow contract.

I need to ask the guy about Noz if he is a purebred. He told me a little bit about how he got Noz when he came to look at the pups to see how they were. He said that Noz was originally his son's dog, but when his son moved next door to him Noz visited frequently then decided one day not to go home! Then, 3 months ago they bought a blue pit for 2000 dollars and he was saying his kid was bragging about how pure it was and how pitbulls and stuff were his ordeal blah blah blah. So I'll ask if Noz has papers, if he doesn't then I will put pit mix on it. I really don't now if Brittle is pure either, (But gosh darn it she sure is beautiful! lol!)
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 5:16 am

Can i ask where you guys see the boxer in him??? I really dont.... I think that he looks like Harley,just not the colour.....
Pratt and Whitney Har8
Pratt and Whitney Har9
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 5:55 am

Look up pictures of boxers. I had a boxer/pit litter when I lived in tx, completely stupid on my part but they looked exactly like that. I'm just tellin ya from experience with both breeds what i believe.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 6:26 am

I have no real boxer experience but he definately has a gay tail lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pratt and Whitney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pratt and Whitney   Pratt and Whitney Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pratt and Whitney
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: PICTURES-
Jump to: