The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what gets.....

Go down 
+7
ericschevy
YJSONLY
wheezie wayne
Oldfort
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
APBT4ME
Mikado&Chalice
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 11:43 pm

your pitbull all excited jocolor ? Chalice loves to be sung too. She doesn't care that I can not carry a note to save my life!!!!! She comes running from the end of the property just to jump all around you as you sing bounce . I love it. I love you

Mikado loves music too he goes all nuts on me when I play Warren Zevon lol! . He also loves squeek toys they last about 3-5 minutes then Mikado carries around the sqeeky part of the toy around for hours. As the rest of the toy lays in a garbage heap on the floor.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 11:49 pm

Hemi loves soda bottles. The 20oz plastic ones.

Raven will give her self a stroke running after one of those laser lights.

..and I haven't figured out the other two yet ...
drunken
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 1:35 am

Alls I have to do is wake up in the AM or leave and come back and mine get all excited, I don;t even have to be gone but five minutes and they all act like they haven't seen me in ages LOL Yes I'm loved! Very Happy

The Laser light is a good one, Our boy Moose won't quit! He will bash his face on the floor or cubbard trying to eat it and if your not careful he will do it so much and so hard he will make himself bleed. He now lives with some friends here in town and when he comes to visit he still remembers where we keep the light and if you get in the cubbard or the drawer ,he's right there waiting! If you don;t get it out he will whine and whine LOL Mya also loves that thing or hates it LOL she chases it around and paws at it like a cat LOL Tennis Balls are another one! Oh man don;t let them see you with one LOL What a Face Mya also loves the snow.

Or just mention the word "outside" and they all go nuts! Unless of course it's raining LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 3:27 am

CATS?????
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 4:06 am

his flirt pole,he is completly obssed with it ive never seen a dog with so much prey drive in my entire life.
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 5:31 am

That is funny about the light!!!! Chalice figured it out that we were controlling the thing so she wont chase it at all. Mikado is like what light I don't see a light.

Chalice had a rope hung from a tree limb but she was a but too heavy for that poor ol lim as she broke clean off. I have to wait for it too thaw then I'm going to set up a spring pole like Andy has.
Back to top Go down
YJSONLY
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-11-09

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 6:14 am

a bucket!!!
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 6:57 am

HAHA Mine love their Kong tossed across the room, Do it once and they wont leave you alone..
Their rope hanging from the tree really gets them going out side, It usually ends up with a fight to get higher on the rope...
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 7:37 am

Balls, Ropes, raw hide, shirts, towels, socks, kids.....you name it my dogs get excited.

Savanna's kick is me talkin to her though, she'll go absolutely nuts! Oh and uhm Cats.

Zoe is a daddy's girl, Jer can look at her and she melts, so no biggie there.

Taz and Chance both love anything right now. If it moves they are after it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 10:01 am

SPRINGPOLE mostly CATS second i dont mind them catching the springpole i just dont like it when they catch the kitties
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:32 pm

Yeah I know what you mean I don't like it either when Chalice goes after the cats. She has gotten better all I have to do is say NO but still I prefer Mikado's attitude of lets just snuggle little kittie cat.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 10:49 pm

oh yeah i forgot he loves the TV. he will sit and watch it forever if you let him.
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 12:34 am

Macey loves the word "OUTSIDE" if you say it she goes NUTS! (she likes going outside) Boomer... he doesn't ger rialed up even if you put a 5 pound steak in front of him and said Have at it!

Brittle is happy all the time! When you say "Where's my Brit Brit?" she'll come running over to you and jump on your and give you a kiss or two.

I haven't figured out what the other 10 will be like when they get excited lol.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 2:16 am

Fuzzy tree rodents..... Hahaha and any small animal that she can rip apart....
Harley, tree branches!!!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 3:23 am

other dogs
coyotes
GUNS-----Rebel goes nuts when I start blasting away!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 4:58 am

Pantera2006 wrote:

Yeah, I forgot Squirrels. Zues will watch up in the trees for hours waiting for one to try to come down. Funny thing is there aren't too many around anymore...LOL Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 5:57 am

My oldest dog freeeeeeeeeeaks out when you say squriel(however you spell it)FUZZY TREE RODENT!!!!!! lol he looses it like all controll and does stuff like this now keep in mind this dog is 11 years old lolhe is an old fart
what gets..... Chuckinthetree
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 6:02 am

Bluffside wrote:
My oldest dog freeeeeeeeeeaks out when you say squriel(however you spell it)FUZZY TREE RODENT!!!!!! lol he looses it like all controll and does stuff like this now keep in mind this dog is 11 years old lolhe is an old fart
what gets..... Chuckinthetree

HAHA, That looks familiar...Looks like he showing no signs of slowing down LOL...
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 7:40 am

ericschevy wrote:
Pantera2006 wrote:

Yeah, I forgot Squirrels. Zues will watch up in the trees for hours waiting for one to try to come down. Funny thing is there aren't too many around anymore...LOL Rolling Eyes

I forgot about squirrels too. Macey goes wild over those things.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 8:32 am

Xelleron wrote:
ericschevy wrote:
Pantera2006 wrote:

I forgot about squirrels too. Macey goes wild over those things.

Or even if you say squirrel they go nuts...
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 1:38 am

Ya, i cant spell it eaither Shannon, Hence Fuzzy tree rodent.... hahahaha
And thats a great pic there of your doggie in the tree!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 12:36 am

Well we feed the birds and squirrels so my dogs the pits anyways leave them alone. I can't say that about the labXcorgi Benz she is awful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what gets..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: what gets.....   what gets..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what gets.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: Pit Tales-
Jump to: