The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's up????

Go down 
+2
APBT4ME
ericschevy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

What's up???? Empty
PostSubject: What's up????   What's up???? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 8:32 am

Hmmmmm, 28 views and one reply....
I take it no one likes the dog whisperer..... Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

What's up???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up????   What's up???? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 2:29 pm

I love the dog whisperer!!

I like for him to 'whisper' something to me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

What's up???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up????   What's up???? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:33 pm

MidwestBully wrote:

Haha I guess that he is hot...?? geek
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

What's up???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up????   What's up???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 10:56 am

LOL, Does anyone agree with what he does?????
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

What's up???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up????   What's up???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 11:02 am

MidwestBully wrote:

My mom and I had this big debate if the DW was gay or not. I won Very Happy (He wasn't... and isn't!)

he's really cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

What's up???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up????   What's up???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 11:11 am

Xelleron wrote:
MidwestBully wrote:

My mom and I had this big debate if the DW was gay or not. I won Very Happy (He wasn't... and isn't!)

he's really cool Very Happy

HAHA, alot of foreign people can come across that way ...LOL
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

What's up???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up????   What's up???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 11:28 am

I think the guy has alot of good ideas but the average joe tries to be like him and all they end up doing is messing up their dogs. One guy on my sisters lab board was rolling his 9wk old pup for growling. It makes me mad that some of these people don't just let dogs be dogs.

Yeah he is hot!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

What's up???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up????   What's up???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 1:13 pm

Personally I think he is awsome, you can argue with tactics but you cant argue with proof and he has proof.

As a trainer (horses) one can tell and show people how to do the right thing, HOWEVER that doesnt mean it will get done right. You have to have an ability, something internal to deal with animals. I have numerous horse OWNERS who shouldnt ever have a horse. They are scared of them (but dont admit it, you can see it in their body language and the horse KNOWS), intimidated, insecure but they love horses. I can show them how to do something all day long and they just cant get it done. WHY? Because the animal picks up on reality and the reality is the body is telling the animal they dont have a clue or they lack confidence, whatever. The same with dogs.

Im ok with dogs but you take someone who really KNOWS dogs and they could come and teach my dogs things in a FRACTION of the time it would take me to do it and probably with a lot less stress to the dog.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

What's up???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up????   What's up???? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 12:20 am

Oldfort wrote:
Personally I think he is awsome, you can argue with tactics but you cant argue with proof and he has proof.

As a trainer (horses) one can tell and show people how to do the right thing, HOWEVER that doesnt mean it will get done right. You have to have an ability, something internal to deal with animals. I have numerous horse OWNERS who shouldnt ever have a horse. They are scared of them (but dont admit it, you can see it in their body language and the horse KNOWS), intimidated, insecure but they love horses. I can show them how to do something all day long and they just cant get it done. WHY? Because the animal picks up on reality and the reality is the body is telling the animal they dont have a clue or they lack confidence, whatever. The same with dogs.

Im ok with dogs but you take someone who really KNOWS dogs and they could come and teach my dogs things in a FRACTION of the time it would take me to do it and probably with a lot less stress to the dog.

This is so true for me too......The thing that I like about is tactics is the fact that he teaches people to look at things trough the perspective of the dog witch makes for much better understanding as to why dogs d the things they do.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's up???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's up????   What's up???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's up????
Page 1 of 1