The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Addition!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
American

New Addition! Empty
PostSubject: New Addition!   New Addition! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 2:07 pm

Well I met Brandy yesterday, and I can say that she is a really nice person. I enjoyed spending some time at her place and getting to look at her dogs. Let me tell you, that pictures of Patrick do him NO justice...that dog is just awesome, no getting around that at all! I also met Ace affraid GORGEOUS!!!! There isnt any words to discribe him, just gorgeous, and I seen the REAL definition of BULLY yesterday. Most those big dogs I seen on some sites are just fat, Patrick and Ace arent fat by NO means...Im also sportin around my Moore's T-shirt..lmao

Ok, here's the new addition....I now co-own Diamond with Brandy. She is just gorgeous, and I've already fell in love with her! I will try and get some pics up tomorrow, my cam took one pic tonight before the battery died on me, and the pic was completely black, couldnt see a thing. Her sire is ORBAN'S DREAMIN ON A STRMYNITE and her Dam is 'PR' CHOC CITY'S DREAMIN IN BLUE. Her ped is on my site, I couldnt figure out how to get it on here because I used sitstay. Let me know what ya all think please! I will get pics up soon!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

New Addition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Addition!   New Addition! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 6:49 pm

Congrats Tina!!!!! I got my Photoshop 7.0 back up, so give me a shout when you need a new banner Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

New Addition! Empty
PostSubject: congrats   New Addition! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 7:40 pm

congrats I cant wait to see pics!!! I am so happy for you! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

New Addition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Addition!   New Addition! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:30 pm

congragulations tina
Back to top Go down
American

New Addition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Addition!   New Addition! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 11:03 pm

Thanks everyone, Brandy she kinda looks like Pequeno(sp) lol hope I spelled that right. She kinda has his markings and same color, expect her ears arent cropped. Brandy told me that she has 1 major, I forgot how many points Brandy said she had, I will have to ask again. I put part of her ped up last night, im going to redo it I was just tired..lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

New Addition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Addition!   New Addition! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 12:28 am

Congrads Tina! I was out of it yesterday, ripping and running all over the place!!! I guess i can get settled back in today though (least i hope) So are you gonna be showing diamond? Good deal girl glad you got yet another baby!! These dogs are like jays you can't stop at one!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

New Addition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Addition!   New Addition! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 2:37 am

I know exactly what you mean Tina! Those dogs are AWESOME!!!!! Patric is the sire to our pups. Did you see the little tri bully? I just love her!!
Oh... and I've been sport'n my t-shirt too!
tongue

Here is Patric for those who wan to see him (CH titled)....

New Addition! Mysticdad
Back to top Go down
American

New Addition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Addition!   New Addition! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 3:33 am

Yes I seen the lil tri girl...omg I've never seen them so TINY! She's gorgeous though. Did you meet Ace jessica?? Hot !!!!! I've never seen dogs that look that !!!!! good!!

Yes I'm going to be showing Diamond, I plan on showing them all...lol Christie thats true, I've gotten addicted! Brandy asked me yesterday why I chose this breed....and I replied, that we started off with one pit (chopper) and after that I've been addicted to the breed and wouldnt own any other. I just love this breed, I agree with Brandy on one thing, seeing a dog pull and give all he has to give because you told him to, is just amazing. I would probably get all emotional because knowing that, that dog gave his all for me is really cool.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

New Addition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Addition!   New Addition! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 5:39 am

Congrats!!! Cute pup!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redsky

New Addition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Addition!   New Addition! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 7:07 am

Where's them pics of Diamond?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Addition! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Addition!   New Addition! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Addition!
Page 1 of 1