The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well I'm annoyed....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Well I'm annoyed.... Empty
PostSubject: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 9:58 am

Brittle doesn't want to nuse so much anymore because of the puppy teeth... so she just stands at the end of the box and looks at them and gets them all rialed up and they jump out of the box to see her and fall and cry for a good 20 minutes. I'm about to strangle her.... they were all fine and asleep until one saw her and sounded the alarm! Then she just stands there and makes them more upset! I'm about to strap her down so they can eat!!!!! Poor things...

Sorry I had to rant.. this is the 4th time she's done it today and I've had it with her psyching the pups out!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:02 am

Ya my female did that too, I locked her in a room till she had no choice.... She finally fed them, But tried to get out when i opened the door.....
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:03 am

She doesn't lie down anymore, she just stands, gives them 5 minutes then walks out... I'm about to sit on her I'm so upset.
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:04 am

ahh the joys of puppy's LOL Don;t worry I've been there! My girl Brandy would do the same thing, like she was trying to get them to get outta the box. Do you have them starting on food yet? You may wanna try that if they have their teeth. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:06 am

Anna @ Nikanas Pits wrote:
ahh the joys of puppy's LOL Don;t worry I've been there! My girl Brandy would do the same thing, like she was trying to get them to get outta the box. Do you have them starting on food yet? You may wanna try that if they have their teeth. Good luck!

We just started with the baby formula/puppy food tonight. My mom blended it and made it like Penut butter for them. I wish I had a camera because it was so funny and messy. Roz jumped right in the middle of the food and just burried her face in it! ROTFL!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:08 am

Hehe and then ya get the little paw prints all over the floor....hehe.... I miss that... Sad
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:10 am

Yuppers Now the real fun starts LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:13 am

Pratt loved the food too. We're going to find something better to put the food in. We had them on some lids but they slid around a lot,s o we're going to look for something better like custard cups.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:14 am

I used diner plate!!! Or maybe a cookie sheet......
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:17 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
I used diner plate!!! Or maybe a cookie sheet......

ooh cookie sheet... there's something!!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:19 am

LOl ya, you gotta improvise!!!! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:22 am

How old are the pups now? Sorry I can barely remember the day much less how old they are.... If the pups are around 3 to 4 weeks old, they shouldn't be on the mother that much anymore anyways. They look like pretty big puppies. Def. start the mush at this point, and make sure your giving that supplement me and christie told you about with them. I wouldn't hold her down to feed them or get upset, they are probably draining her dry. Taz and his brothers stayed with Zoe BUT they rarely nursed once we put them on the real food. It makes a HUGE difference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:32 am

schismatickennels wrote:
How old are the pups now? Sorry I can barely remember the day much less how old they are.... If the pups are around 3 to 4 weeks old, they shouldn't be on the mother that much anymore anyways. They look like pretty big puppies. Def. start the mush at this point, and make sure your giving that supplement me and christie told you about with them. I wouldn't hold her down to feed them or get upset, they are probably draining her dry. Taz and his brothers stayed with Zoe BUT they rarely nursed once we put them on the real food. It makes a HUGE difference.

ya that is true, I forgot that they would be older now!!!! I think that they are like 3-4 weeks now...
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 8:14 pm

I've had to start replacement milk at two weeks so they will be fine on replacer milk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well I'm annoyed....   Well I'm annoyed.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well I'm annoyed....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: Pit Tales-
Jump to: