The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video

Go down 
+2
APBT4ME
ericschevy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Video Empty
PostSubject: Video   Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 8:19 pm

I commend this guy for knowing the history but..well you gotta see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSJ08K4w5EI
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
redsky

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:19 pm

Not sure what i think of it lol.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:49 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 11:23 pm

I didnt like that at all... I guess he can only see the bad side pitbulls, PItbulls do look like this....
Video Babies022
Video Babies031
Back to top Go down
redsky

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 11:41 pm

WEll i think you missed the point he was trying to make! I think what is being said is what he should is what the public sees that's why our breed is going to heck!!! If we don't show them pics like you posted the media sure won't and we'll loose our breed! There is two sides to every coin, I think on the flip side he should have run the positive image after that negative bs but hey that's what folks see aggressive pits on chains, being fought etc.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 12:46 am

The part that turned me off the most was it saying that "MOST" are this way.. Sure there is a problem with this breed, but I refuse to believe that there are more bad than good. It pisses me off to see that...
At least he knows the history of them before he opens his mouth which is more than a lot will do..I guess I would of been happy with it if there were more facts in there and he could of certainly of elaborated more...
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 12:57 am

There are hundreds of thousands of pitbulls in this country. If pitbulls where soooooo bad than there would be more than a few reports a year about a pitbull bite. There are more GSD and Chi bite recorded a year then pitbull bites in 5years.
I don't know if anyone heard of the woman who had the bottom part of her face ripped of by her dog, but it was on the new for a while. Not once dod they say on TV what breed it was. I had to look it up the news stations online site and read about what breed it was. You wanna guess what it was ...... a Black Labrador! It wasn't mentioned because nobody wants to believ a Labrador is capable of doing such a thing.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:00 am

The thing is most breeders do keep their dogs out on chains and in kennels not that it's always bad but to the general public it is bad. This is exactly why i dont' keep my dogs out on chains because that in itself only helps folks be negative! I would have liked for both sides to be shown if he was gonna go there!!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:01 am

Ya buddy was being really anal about it, Say that the cutest little puppy will probably attack or kill..... I got the impression that he does not like Pitbulls at all, Maybe one bit him.... With his Attitude, I'd bite him too Razz
Oh and heres another that i found..... This guy has a real hate on for Pitbulls....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl3PQbZ-d6M&mode=related&search=
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Video Empty
PostSubject: I   Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:09 am

I am not even going to comment.. my only question is where are they getting thier pics from because alot fo the pics that they have are not even of pitbulls acting aggressivley.. ALL i know is let me find a pic of my dog on one of these videos and I am gonna go the fack off...
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:10 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Ya buddy was being really anal about it, Say that the cutest little puppy will probably attack or kill..... I got the impression that he does not like Pitbulls at all, Maybe one bit him.... With his Attitude, I'd bite him too Razz
Oh and heres another that i found..... This guy has a real hate on for Pitbulls....

Okay... that movie ticked me off.........
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 3:21 am

trejos kennels wrote:
I am not even going to comment.. my only question is where are they getting thier pics from because alot fo the pics that they have are not even of pitbulls acting aggressivley.. ALL i know is let me find a pic of my dog on one of these videos and I am gonna go the fack off...

Hahah Ya i wouldnt blame ya..... I mean, the one dog was jumping and he was saying that it was attacking.. I saw that in the second vid.... It looked like the man was holding a bone or something??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 3:32 am

a lot of those pics didint look like pits to me
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 5:05 am

MidwestBully wrote:
There are hundreds of thousands of pitbulls in this country. If pitbulls where soooooo bad than there would be more than a few reports a year about a pitbull bite. There are more GSD and Chi bite recorded a year then pitbull bites in 5years.
I don't know if anyone heard of the woman who had the bottom part of her face ripped of by her dog, but it was on the new for a while. Not once dod they say on TV what breed it was. I had to look it up the news stations online site and read about what breed it was. You wanna guess what it was ...... a Black Labrador! It wasn't mentioned because nobody wants to believ a Labrador is capable of doing such a thing.

"Not once dod they say on TV what breed it was. I had to look it up the news stations online site and read about what breed it was. You wanna guess what it was ...... a Black Labrador! It wasn't mentioned because nobody wants to believ a Labrador is capable of doing such a thing."[/quote]

You are so right too, and if it's a pit doing something good, they wont tell you it's a pit..It's like the media is in kahootz with this conspiracy or they don't want to sound like an ass when they contradict them selves..

Not to mention people like this seem to think that pits are more likely to be aggressive than any other breed. (HORSE HOCKY) I have been bitten by, and seen more aggressive "Spaniels".. I could make a Cocker Spaniel just as aggressive as ANY PIT!!!! Only difference of course is that a pit could do much more damage...LOL This guy obviously feeds his brain with the media leftovers....Did anyone comment???? I did!!!!
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 5:36 am

Pantera2006 wrote:

Yeah, that one was just as bad...I left a comment to that one too..HEHE
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 5:38 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
a lot of those pics didint look like pits to me

Yeah, You got that right....And IMO that makes it worse...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video   Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video
Page 1 of 1