The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New arrival....

Go down 
+4
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
LegendsMami
Bluffside
schismatickennels
8 posters
AuthorMessage
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 8:56 pm

I picked this lil flashy girl up on Thursday for Jer. He loves the chaos line and wanted to bring a little more to the table with them. He has some big plans for her in the future, and we think she'll be a star. Besides being gorgeous she has an excellent temperment with children, she's very obediant, and she loves every dog on my yard but chance. Go figure, he tried to mount her as soon as we brought her in. Big thanks goes out to Shannon and his family at Bluffside Kennels. Very hospitable people, and will go out of their way to make things happen for ya. Shannon you need anything you know where to call.

So introducing "Mallory Knox":

Lovin on her new daddy.
New arrival.... 100_0259

She's got some skills!
New arrival.... 100_0250

Playin with daddy
New arrival.... 100_0247

Eatin her chewie
New arrival.... 100_0238

Standin pretty for the camera
New arrival.... 100_0231

Claiming her new pillow
New arrival.... 100_0225
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 9:12 pm

Not a problem at all i am glad you were able to come all the way here to get her being my car broke an all and everything you did helped out so much and i see she is taking well to you all i cant wait to see what she produces and in the future i cant wait to get one of those chance babbies had plans on her going somewhere else but when the car broke and all kinda left me in a bind and you all helped me out alot with the cash i got something else planned in the near future with trejos as long as everything works out so hopefully i will be able to work with a few people from here it was a pleasure meeting you all and you guys were so nice and kind i am sure you will do great things with her and i am glad you and jer like her. What did you think of the rest of the dogs do pics do thenm justice???????????? Ottis limpin around with his broke toenail lol and my big fat lazy house dog Bullet lol But anyway i am glad the trip went well and all and i wanted to thank you for bringing me those injections also and go fig i have you bring them to me now our Rual King sells them lol

Last edited by on Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 9:23 pm

lol oh yea the pics do none of shannon's dog justice guys, he's got some very nice dogs. Otis is a HOSS! Bullet is just gorgeous and very sweet tempermented with people and dogs. Bella is undescribable just amazing. Manny is a cute lil butter ball very sweet. All and all we were very impressed, and I wish I'd have brought the camera out to get pics myself. lol

No problem at all on the injections!! I can't wait to see her chance puppies either, in the works for next year guys so you want something that's going to be 50% TNT 50% Chaos to add some out into your stuff, you know where to look, breeding will be going down sometime next year!

This trip definately let me personally know that trips are going to be out, so I gotta make some phone calls, I'm still extremely sore but she was well worth it.
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 12:23 am

Hey and throw her a rope in the tree she loves it not real real good with it right now but she will be
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
American

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 1:01 am

Dang! SHE IS GORGEOUS!! Congrads Michelle, Shannon she is absolutely gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 1:44 am

Wow! She's gorgeous! Congrats Michelle and Jer!!!
Back to top Go down
redsky

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 8:22 am

Nice chelle, congrads to you and jer.
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 9:02 am

very nice guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 11:54 am

You got too meet Shannon before I did!!!!! Thats it, Im mad!!!!
LOL no im not.... Im glad tho that Mallory is still close tho, So we all can see her grow!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 6:47 pm

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments. Sorry if it takes me so long to !!!!! respond to everything. I'm on dial up now that we've moved into the new house and it's up and down and slower than I like, I'll get use to it, but right now its driving me insane! lol
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 9:37 pm

Dear I have only ever had dail-up.... you don't not get use to it...I get mad at my computer every day.LOL

OMG is Mallory ever a beauty. Shannon you have some awsome dogs. You guys sure are lucky to have her. She is going to give you some great looking pups in the future.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:52 pm

I am so glad you got Mallory! She's beautiful girl! bounce

She's gonna do great there. Her and Chance should produce awesome pups...
Back to top Go down
s.u.i.c.i.d.e
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
s.u.i.c.i.d.e

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2006-12-31

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 9:27 pm

Aww. I'm glad she got another awesome home. holy crap shes gotten huge too. Shes so beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Http://www.myspace.com/nintendosuicide
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:01 am

So how is she doing??? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New arrival.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New arrival....   New arrival.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New arrival....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: PICTURES-
Jump to: