The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stray pup, Cindi

Go down 
+2
LegendsMami
DumDog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Stray pup, Cindi Empty
PostSubject: Stray pup, Cindi   Stray pup, Cindi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:55 am

...or Cinder.. aka Cinderella. she's a brat. but we like her.

Stray pup, Cindi Cindi5

Stray pup, Cindi Cindi4

Stray pup, Cindi Cindi3

Stray pup, Cindi Cindi1

So what do you guys think of her?
She looks like she has a good deal of pit bull in her, but she has just a tad bit of something else in her personality..... she acts almost like a herding dog the way she circles around people or other animals, like she's trying corral them. i knew bulldogs were once drovers, but never figured them for the herding type. She also reminds me of a whippet or some other kind of lurcher. she's a little white rocket.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Stray pup, Cindi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray pup, Cindi   Stray pup, Cindi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:06 am

Awwww...I like her freckles. Hmmm...cant figure out what the other part of her breed would be..
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Stray pup, Cindi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray pup, Cindi   Stray pup, Cindi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:07 pm

Awwwww She is cute!!! I wonder why someone would dock her tail??? Neutral
Back to top Go down
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Stray pup, Cindi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray pup, Cindi   Stray pup, Cindi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 1:16 pm

i wondered that too. the only excuse that comes to mind is she is half White English (aka American Bulldog foundation stock) and the majority of white english dogs i've seen all have docked tails.

but she is very very small. she makes my other bulldogs look like bull mastiffs!
any guesses to her age range? she has her adult teeth, but thats never a real good indication.....
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Stray pup, Cindi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray pup, Cindi   Stray pup, Cindi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 2:01 pm

I believe she could be either White Pit or American Bulldog mixed with like a German Short Haired Pointer my papaw had one that was half American Bulldog half Pointer and looked alot like her.

heres a pic I found of a German Short Haired Pointer

Stray pup, Cindi POINTER-GERMAN%20SHORTHIARED

and yet she could have Dalmation in her too who knows. Who ever had her could have docked her tail b/c it was a little bushy so that way they could say she was a pure pit.

and age I'd guess shes still growing so I'd say about 1 year to a year and a half.

Amanda
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Stray pup, Cindi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray pup, Cindi   Stray pup, Cindi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 2:14 pm

whoops forgot my pappaw also had an English Setter and Pointer mix that looked like this but with short hair other then the tail still had long hair. So it could be something like that crossed with a pit.

Piture of an English Setter i found

Stray pup, Cindi EnglishSetterjacksonjacksonStand
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Stray pup, Cindi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray pup, Cindi   Stray pup, Cindi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 10:02 pm

Well she sure is pretty. I would guess dalmation and pitbull. I had a male dalmation Marlow he was built alot like that only his face was thinner.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Stray pup, Cindi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray pup, Cindi   Stray pup, Cindi Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:49 am

Ya i was going to say that too Amanda... "hey look at my pitty" meanwhile its a few diff breeds!!!!
Back to top Go down
pitlover
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
pitlover

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Stray pup, Cindi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray pup, Cindi   Stray pup, Cindi Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 8:24 pm

she is so adorably cute i thing she would have beautyfull puppies Very Happy flower queen albino
Back to top Go down
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Stray pup, Cindi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray pup, Cindi   Stray pup, Cindi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 6:57 am

yeah we kinda thought the same but there is still some doubt about her reproductive status.
i noticed she has brown spots as well as the black ones. they're right around the base of her ears, and then it kinda gives way to black, so i kinda wonder if she wasnt white, if she would be fawn.... or perhaps brindle. i'm a huge brindle fan. Kaydee is a black brindle and Ben has more brown in his brindling.
i was read once in a thread in another forum about boxers and how to breed for the certain colours. i wish i could remember what they said. it was interesting. something like breeding the dark brindles to lighter ones...
i hate my memory sometimes.
anyone know anything about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stray pup, Cindi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray pup, Cindi   Stray pup, Cindi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stray pup, Cindi
Page 1 of 1