The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Incorporate genetics in your breeding.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
show me real pits kennels
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Incorporate genetics in your breeding. Empty
PostSubject: Incorporate genetics in your breeding.   Incorporate genetics in your breeding. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 11:14 pm

I have studing the genetics side of breeding and wow. It is hard to understand unless you read into it. You must read everything 3 times before you understand at least for me. There is site but I don't know address. It sort of supported by the UKC, I think. google, the pitbull network. It is a great start to understanding genetics, and yes you have no understanding of breeding until you read this. It has open my eyes up to a new style of breeding in electronic age. It defintely will help produce better puppies for you and better image(understanding) of a true APBT. The man who did all the writing is a avid pitbull breeders and has a Phd. in genetics who better to explain genetics. He uses analogies that contain things we care about and not a bunch of mobogumbo crap. It is one best things I have read about breeding. Worth it's weight in gold I swear. Google pitbull network.
Back to top Go down
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

PostSubject: Re: Incorporate genetics in your breeding.   Incorporate genetics in your breeding. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 7:43 am

google these words----------pitbull network ukc genetics linebreeding and it will work.
Back to top Go down
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Incorporate genetics in your breeding.   Incorporate genetics in your breeding. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 6:19 am

ahhh yes genetics and dog breeding, i too have fallen in love with it.
and yeah i know what you mean about it getting complicated.
its amazing how little people understand about this stuff. i liken genetics to modeling clay. i mean wow.... you can make just about anything you want with genetics. it truly is amazing and i think all breeders and future breeders should amerce themselves in it. when i go back to college it is my goal to study genetics.
Back to top Go down
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Incorporate genetics in your breeding.   Incorporate genetics in your breeding. Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 6:25 am

gonna need some more info on this guy. i got all KINDS of stuff when i googled that. whats this guys name? can you check in your computer history and find the link?
Back to top Go down
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

PostSubject: Re: Incorporate genetics in your breeding.   Incorporate genetics in your breeding. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 8:39 pm

www.ukcpitbull.com. Go to left margain bar it will link you to the pitbull encyclopedia. Tell me what you think about it. I thought it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incorporate genetics in your breeding.   Incorporate genetics in your breeding. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incorporate genetics in your breeding.
Page 1 of 1