The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tom Garner's bloodline ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
show me real pits kennels
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter
show me real pits kennels

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Tom Garner's bloodline ? Empty
PostSubject: Tom Garner's bloodline ?   Tom Garner's bloodline ? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 12:59 am

I am going to probably buy a pup from Tom Garner's blood. The dog is EL
Negro as the sire and his offspring his the bitch. I know exactly what I am purchasing but I do want some feedback from the forum. If you have heard anything bad about his lines let me know. I can't find anything bad and that hard to believe in pitbull community no one talks trash. He is very well respected in dogs from his yard. I don't want to find anything bad, but I want to know if anyone knows something. His dogs are great with excellent bloodlines. If anyone owns one of dogs with his bloodlines within 5 generations please let me know. I would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Tom Garner's bloodline ?   Tom Garner's bloodline ? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 2:20 am

There is nothing wrong with his line it is a very sturdy and old school line keeps a pretty consistent look. Tom himself is a great guy have talked to him ourselves and he will treat you right if you are going directly to him to get the dog. the only thing that you will find that is said bad about his line is any thing that was produced off of or down from a Garner's Frisco offspring after 1999 will not be ADBA registered. If you want to know more you need to talk to him yourself about that he will tell you the straight and honest truth. But, other then that one flaw his line is one of the better producing lines in todays time. Very nice choice for your new puppy. I personally have never had any pure Garner dogs but I have had a few with Bolio/Tombstone/Yellow lines crossed with heavy Chinaman and Frisco.

Here's the dog that I had that i was refering to she was only 1/4 Garner's

Tom Garner's bloodline ? Hershey3

Here's is her mother and she is 1/2 Garner's and a great all around APBT

Tom Garner's bloodline ? Loulouglow-medium

Hope you get what you've been looking for out of the Garner blood.

Best of luck
Amanda & Alan
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Tom Garner's bloodline ?   Tom Garner's bloodline ? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 10:04 pm

Your getting a great pup! I've heard nothing but great words about his dogs.
Back to top Go down
redsky
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
redsky

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Tom Garner's bloodline ?   Tom Garner's bloodline ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:50 am

I don't know i've heard he hung papers and still dog fighting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.redskypitbulls.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Garner's bloodline ?   Tom Garner's bloodline ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom Garner's bloodline ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: BREEDING INFORMATION :: Questions-
Jump to: