The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now this is a trophy catch !!!!

Go down 
+4
show me real pits kennels
misunderstood
Pantera2006
Bullygirl807
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 9:31 pm

Check out the size of this hog !!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275524,00.html
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 1:30 am

Thats a big hog.... But who in their right mind would give a 5 year old child a rifle and say "here go shoot a deer" Is that not against the law there??? You have to be at least 16 with a hunting licence In canada... Im sorry, I think its wrong to hand a child a weapon that could kill someone.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
misunderstood
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
misunderstood

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 5:56 am

wow i agree with pantera
Back to top Go down
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:52 pm

that thing is almost unreal in size. how about that size of that catch dog. What would he weigh 2000 pounds. That hog is so big, no photoshop or something? if not that is nutz
Back to top Go down
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 9:27 pm

Pantera2006 wrote:
Thats a big hog.... But who in their right mind would give a 5 year old child a rifle and say "here go shoot a deer" Is that not against the law there??? You have to be at least 16 with a hunting licence In canada... Im sorry, I think its wrong to hand a child a weapon that could kill someone.... Evil or Very Mad

He was 12.
Back to top Go down
misunderstood
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
misunderstood

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:15 am

Bullygirl807 wrote:
Pantera2006 wrote:

He was 12.

5 12 same thing its still stupid and irresopnsible
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 3:50 am

i thinks its ok for a kid that 12 to hunt depending on if theres supervision and other things
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 4:53 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
i thinks its ok for a kid that 12 to hunt depending on if theres supervision and other things

I agree with you Wayne. We can't shelter our children from everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 10:14 am

My nephew has been hunting since he was 7.
If you don't teach your children knowledge .... curiosity can be a lot more dangerous Neutral
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 11:52 am

nicely put, by the way i like the new layout on your page
Back to top Go down
misunderstood
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
misunderstood

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 7:03 pm

tru peoople do shelter theiir children but i had a friend who died cause their qwas a skool shooting in ELEMENTRY SKOOL it was a 5th grader i hidd and was lucky noot to be found no one should have guns
Back to top Go down
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 12:06 am

schismatickennels wrote:
wheezie wayne wrote:

I agree with you Wayne. We can't shelter our children from everything.

I also agree as I have been hunting since I was 12 as well. Only difference is I went through a safety course first.
Back to top Go down
Dunlap
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
Dunlap

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 2:07 pm

3P Kennels wrote:

If you don't teach your children knowledge .... curiosity can be a lot more dangerous Neutral

x2

My nephew is 6 years old and is better with .22s and shotguns than most adults are. It's better to teach them the right way to handle a gun rather than let curiosity take over and someone get killed or injured.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pitbull-family.com     www.freewebs.com/jdubldkennels
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 2:44 am

I dont know about that... That is why there are laws in Canada for that!! Actually its 18 here and i am fine with that!!! I dont care if they are 5, 10, or 16.. Guns are not safe and they are unpredictable!! And i know that you cant shelter your kids, But guns are just too much!! Rolling Eyes " here son, I know that you are only 6, but here have a gun to kill an animal.." "look daddy its a water gun" Pfffftttt Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
misunderstood
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
misunderstood

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 8:58 am

hahahahaha sorry that was my bad mind laughing i agree pantera (sry forget ur name)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now this is a trophy catch !!!!   Now this is a trophy catch !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now this is a trophy catch !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: