The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you looking for a good seal/black pup in the midwest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
show me real pits kennels
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter
show me real pits kennels

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-12

If you looking for a good seal/black pup in the midwest Empty
PostSubject: If you looking for a good seal/black pup in the midwest   If you looking for a good seal/black pup in the midwest Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 7:47 am

I bought a pup this weekend from a lady in Kansas and this female is unreal. 9 weeks old no pee, poop or chewing. I have had her since saturday. She has no problems with my male or my older lab. She minds them like she does me. I have had lots of pups but none that have had this personality like this, so early. Personality, is skyhigh. If anyone is interested the breeder gave me already papered through the ADBA, and declaws removed for a great price. 15 champs on the bitches pedigree
(white rock kennels) some of these dogs have adba, akc, ukc grand national champs. sire of the bitch has all 3 registries GNch. The sire of the puppy has impressive lines in weight pulls and I believe to have 6-8 dogs with ace titles. This is in a 5 gen pedigree. The pedigree has white rock, colby, eli, jeep and ruffian lines. I am problems with internet so call me and i will refer you to her if interested. 816-547-7968 please call after 6 in the evening any day. Kennels is called NITRO DAWG Kennels
Back to top Go down

If you looking for a good seal/black pup in the midwest
Page 1 of 1