The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Myspace

Go down 
+5
Oldfort
TheGingerBreadman
Pantera2006
LegendsMami
trejos kennels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Myspace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace   Myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 2:08 am

^^^^^^^ Awwwww I thought that you would forget... tongue
Back to top Go down
American

Myspace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace   Myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 3:21 am

Dang everyone's myspace pages are maken me want to do another one!! I like everyones...I finally saw midwests page and OMG I love Hemi's sire and the dam Shocked Shocked she's gorgeous!!! Big girl, what kennel did you get hemi from midwest??
Back to top Go down
TheGingerBreadman
mature pup
mature pup
TheGingerBreadman

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Myspace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace   Myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 5:15 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
TheGingerBreadman wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:
AmericanPitbull wrote:
Mind if I add ya? I'll have to add the yahoo addy since I dont have msn. Mine is American_pitbull84@yahoo.com if any one would like to add me its fine!

I've talked about legend and Midwest the same way...lmao, I would be telling my husband about there dogs and I've caught myself sayin "My girls in another state" lmao he would ask me "your who"? So I would have to explain! Legend already knows she my secret weapon over at Pitbull pride! lol!

LOL. I do the same. When I do Chopper and Babu's banner. My mom was over and I show everyone's dog's pictures! I think she knows all of you guys by your dogs. And so does my boyfriend. I'll be talking to her/him like oh you know so and so well there mom or there dad blah blah blah and yadda ya ya! LOL

My aim is-PreciousCottrell
my yahoo is-TashasLegend
my MSN is- Engaged2daDough@hotmail.com
My myspace page is-http://www.myspace.com/995579
Legend's myspace page is(Yes Leggie has a page. It needs to be updated though. lol)-http://www.myspace.com/112196065

Awww thats sooo tite!!! Legend has his own page. I like the Bitches love me part. Smile

And i know wht you mean by yer people know about everybodies dogs, im always showin everybodies dogs to anybody thats around. I be tellin folks to check out the GOpitbull.com all the time
HEY ITS YOU!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha You didnt post in introductions!!! Neutral I didnt know you were here!!! cheers

My bad for not sayin hey Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Myspace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace   Myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 12:35 am

Hahahaha Thats ok, i just had no idea you were here.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Jenny Poo
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 68

Myspace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace   Myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 8:06 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
LOL Probably not, but its nice to chat with people outta the forums... Its funny, when i tell people about this forum, i call you all my frinds, LMAO... I was telling someone about Andys dogs and i was like" My buddy in kentucky he has a nice blue and white dog" LOL I was like wait, I have never even seen andy... hehehe Like Jenny poo, im going to visit her and steal her dog, i dont know how happy she will be, but im all the way out here, where people are scared to go!!! LOL JK, BUt maybe if you all have MSN... I have both, so if ya want it, let me know...
Meh, i'll stick it here... MSN~ kryptonyte2006@sympatico.ca
Yahoo~~~ kryptonyte1369@yahoo.com
Go ahead and add if ya want...

You keep saying yer gonna come visit me .. promises! promises!.. lol You can try to steal Zeus .. but he's gonna put the brakes on about half way out the gate when he realizes mommy isn't comin! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.lowrypits.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Myspace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace   Myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 11:00 am

Hahahahahaha.... Its funny, A friend and I were just talking about ya Jenny... We wanna go to Miami Ink SO BAD!!!! I told her that we can stay at your house and play with the dogs and she's game....
I wouldnt steal any ones doggie... That would be like someone coming and stealing your kids right?? Now a puppy o Twisted Evil n the other hand..... hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Myspace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace   Myspace - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myspace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2