The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible new member/ possible adoption

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Possible new member/ possible adoption Empty
PostSubject: Possible new member/ possible adoption   Possible new member/ possible adoption Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 12:06 pm

Well its not for sure but we work alot in conjunction with the local Vets and The city ZOO to find homes for abandoned pits. There are two right now, one at the Zoo and one at a vets. The one at the zoo will be adopted out, she is REALLY timid but a very mellow gal.

The one we may be keeping was given to the Vet hospital due to lack of time. His name is Capone and the boy has papers. The gentelman that owns him has plenty of money and has been bringing the dog in regularly for over a year now. Super clean rednose. I went and evaluated him today and I am anxious to see his papers. To me the dog looked like he very well could be OFRN. The guy got the dog from Louisiana and paid like $2500 for the dog. His (the dogs) grandad is the rednose you see on all the APBT Dixie outfitter clothes.

Will Update later.

The Black female is being seen by the vet and is getting all its shots taken care of and will be adopted out with a CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH>\
Again more on her later also

Pics coming soon

ONce I know more if they are to be adopted out I will move this to the homes needed post.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member/ possible adoption   Possible new member/ possible adoption Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 6:47 pm

That's cool Andy!!! Can't wait to see the pics.
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: me wither   Possible new member/ possible adoption Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 7:03 pm

I cant wait to see pics either.... good job andy
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member/ possible adoption   Possible new member/ possible adoption Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 8:06 pm

Good Luck with that Andy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member/ possible adoption   Possible new member/ possible adoption Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2006 11:50 pm

OOOOO!
I can't wait to see pics!! Lets us know it goes Surprised
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member/ possible adoption   Possible new member/ possible adoption Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2006 10:27 am

Awesome!!!! I hope that it pans out for ya... I love you
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member/ possible adoption   Possible new member/ possible adoption Icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2006 11:38 am

Well we took the female in to be evaluated and Im sorry to say she didnt pass. She actually lounged at the kennel door bearing teeth when one of the assistants went back to get her. I believe it was out of fear but nevertheless she will be laid to rest.

IF you will allow me this

It really irks me that we had to do this. Not because Im sensitve, putting dogs down has never bothered me and I do it quite frequently around here, but because its not the nature of these dogs. Mistreatment and abondonment is what turned this dog into an aggressive state, weather it was fear or pure aggression its nots the dogs nature. I just hate to see what man has done to the breed. Its repulsive and it feeds the BSL media hyped sheep! (why sheep--------because sheep follow at random without investigating things first, they just follow the guy infront of them, whomever it may be and wherever it may lead)

ON another note Capone (the rednose) should be coming home with us tommarrow. Not sure if he will stay or beadopted out. I will post pics tomarrow hopefully.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member/ possible adoption   Possible new member/ possible adoption Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2006 2:25 am

I think that you made the right choice!!! You cant have a dog like that in a home... Knowing that there are kids out there, and in your home... Its the dog, or the children....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible new member/ possible adoption   Possible new member/ possible adoption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible new member/ possible adoption
Page 1 of 1