The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello, everybody

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
buzhunter
Admin
buzhunter

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-10-14

hello, everybody Empty
PostSubject: hello, everybody   hello, everybody Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 4:25 pm

hey, everybody, some of you may know me from gopit. To everyone else, I'm buz. I have one female and one female rott. i finally got around to getting over here and signing up. Looking forward to hanging out with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

hello, everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, everybody   hello, everybody Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:44 pm

Hey Buz it looks like a ghost town around here. I wish we could drum up a little action.
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
Admin
buzhunter

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-10-14

hello, everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, everybody   hello, everybody Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 10:59 pm

Hey, Mikado. I was wondering if I'd ever get a reply. This place is quiet but it does seem like a pretty good site. I will stop by more often. See you around.

buz
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

hello, everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, everybody   hello, everybody Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 9:27 am

Sorry this board has really been neglected. IT started off great and then I just got so busy with Gopitbull and everything else I havent had much time to even get over here. Welcome though!!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
geisthexe
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
geisthexe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-07

hello, everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, everybody   hello, everybody Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:22 pm

Hey Buz

Good to see you here, maybe we can drum up the action on this board with the convos we have from GoPitBull

Deb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello, everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello, everybody   hello, everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello, everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: