The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OFK ?? for you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Texpitbull2
Admin
Texpitbull2

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-20

OFK ?? for you Empty
PostSubject: OFK ?? for you   OFK ?? for you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:49 am

My question is -------- Have you ever or would you ever open your yard up and do like a weigh pull training boot camp for other peoples dogs ?

if not do you know any body that does ??
Back to top Go down
Texpitbull2
Admin
Texpitbull2

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-20

OFK ?? for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFK ?? for you   OFK ?? for you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:11 am

i guess im asking ,,,,,,lets say if i want tex to go through a boot camp would you train him ?? I have a good start but just dont know what else to do as of now .
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

OFK ?? for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFK ?? for you   OFK ?? for you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:15 am

Yeah I would, of course I would!

Im in the chatbox now
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
geisthexe
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
geisthexe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-07

OFK ?? for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFK ?? for you   OFK ?? for you Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:29 pm

Tex

I have taken in other peoples dogs and trained them in Weight Pull. I basically do it the same way I do training Obedience.
For Obedience I take the dog in my home for 6 weeks and fully train it. Then I have the person some here for a week after that and train them in what the dog has been trained in.
For Weight Pull, I took in a Treeing Cur and trained him to pull in 3 weeks from drag to cart. then I had his owner come over and for 2 days I showed her what I did and how to do it. What equipment she would need to keep his training up, now I am training her Treeing walker when I get back from California

Deb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OFK ?? for you Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFK ?? for you   OFK ?? for you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFK ?? for you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: The Lounge-
Jump to: