The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey everybody whats up?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Area51
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
Area51

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-03-21

Hey everybody whats up? Empty
PostSubject: Hey everybody whats up?   Hey everybody whats up? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Just wanted to say whats up to everyone i know i havent been around much but hopefully i will have a lil more time on my hands here real soon lol.Things been really crazy here with work and all and before you knowe it time has flown by so fast its not even funny.Look forward to talking to everyone again and meeting the new faces here so talk to everyone real soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.area51kennel.com
buzhunter
Admin
buzhunter

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody whats up?   Hey everybody whats up? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:14 pm

Hey! What's up, man? Always good to hear from you. I know what you mean, I've been busy here lately myself.
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody whats up?   Hey everybody whats up? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:36 am

Good to hear from you Shannon. How are Bella's babies? You should post some pictures of them. I have to get over to your site and see whats up. My computor crashed and died here for about 10days so I have a lot to catch up on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody whats up?   Hey everybody whats up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everybody whats up?
Page 1 of 1